Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 218276 times)

Offline Dan O'meara

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #144 on: July 28, 2020, 07:11:17 PM »
Advertisement
Is it my imagination or is the shadow line on the interior ceiling moving about in an unusual way? Has this been messed about with or am I having a 'senior moment'?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: July 28, 2020, 07:11:17 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #145 on: July 29, 2020, 09:05:14 AM »
   We can quibble as to where this Person-In-Question Might be positioned, but the muddled depiction of the West Wall Shadow as seen above is INCORRECT!  The shadow was Photographed on 11/22 and that photo was posted on a different thread. That shadow extends about midway across the Glass Door. As I recall, that shadow across the glass door was roughly straight back from the overhead  light above the landing. The above depiction of the shadow with the people further obscuring where the shadow Specifically Falls = INACCURATE.

No, Mr Storing, we've been through this before. Don't you remember Mr Mytton's Epic Boo-Boo? The landing is much further back these days than it was in 1963. Mr Stancak's setting of the shadow line is spot on!  Thumb1:

Also, based on the shadow we see above, if you are going to move the Person-In-Question DOWN onto the steps, then you also Need to Move Lovelady Down below the Person-In-Question in order for Lovelady to have that shadow falling across Half of his body.

Lovelady? That's Mr Frazier in Mr Stancak's recreation!

As for the shadow falling down half of Mr Lovelady's body in Wiegman, we established many moons ago that it is fake. Mr Lovelady is nowhere near the shadow line.

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #146 on: July 29, 2020, 09:24:14 AM »
Is it my imagination or is the shadow line on the interior ceiling moving about in an unusual way? Has this been messed about with or am I having a 'senior moment'?

No senior moment, Mr O'Meara! Mr Wiegman's angle to the entrance is not perfectly consistent between the two frames. Note how far away the front line of spectators is, and then how close.........

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: July 29, 2020, 09:24:14 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #147 on: July 29, 2020, 11:22:12 AM »

Dan, it looks like Lovelady moved down and to his right in succeeding photos.

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #148 on: July 29, 2020, 01:46:34 PM »
Yes! No other credible candidate has been put forward------------after 7 years of intensive effort to find one!

Thumb1:

The problem is that there is not a single witness who stated he/she saw Oswald outside, in front of the TSBD at the time of the assassination, right? If someone could have provided Oswald with an ironclad alibi I am sure at least one or perhaps a few would have spoken up, don't you? Especially his friend Frazier.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: July 29, 2020, 01:46:34 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #149 on: July 29, 2020, 03:57:29 PM »
The problem is that there is not a single witness who stated he/she saw Oswald outside, in front of the TSBD at the time of the assassination, right? If someone could have provided Oswald with an ironclad alibi I am sure at least one or perhaps a few would have spoken up, don't you? Especially his friend Frazier.

Or! Not a single witness was willing or allowed to go on the record stating that they had seen Mr Oswald out there. His friend Mr Frazier was threatened with a conspiracy to assassinate JFK charge. So was another employee who happened to have been standing at that door: Mr Molina. If you were told that you or your family would not be safe in the event that you failed to keep your mouth shut, would you be quick to proclaim the truth to the world?

I have no doubt that Mr Oswald

1) went unsurprisingly unnoticed by most people out on those steps (he wasn't yet famous, remember!)
2) did not go unnoticed by (at a minimum tally) Messrs Frazier, Molina, Shelley, Truly & Officer Baker

Thankfully, we have ample evidence supporting the claim that Mr Oswald did indeed go out onto those steps to watch the motorcade:

a) Mr Oswald's own claim to that effect in custody ("Then went outside to watch P. parade")
b) The lies told about Mr Oswald's claim (=proof of cover-up)
c) The distortion(s) of Ms Carolyn Arnold's witness recollection
d) The proven impossibility of the 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady in the Wiegman film (---> what, if not something Oswald-related, did they want to hide??)
e) The Day-1 statements by DPD that Mr Oswald was seen at the front entrance immediately after the shooting
f) FBI agents' intense relief (as noted by Mr Billy Lovelady) when it turned out that the man in the doorway in Altgens was not Mr Oswald
g) the presence in both the Wiegman and the Darnell films of this guy standing over on his own by the west wall of the entrance, whom nobody for the life of them can explain away as someone other than Mr Oswald (and believe me they have tried!):

It seems unlikely at this stage that Mr Frazier will ever find the courage to confirm that yes, his friend was out there. At least not verbally. However, I honestly believe he may have already come clean non-verbally---------------

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #150 on: July 29, 2020, 03:59:46 PM »
Dan, it looks like Lovelady moved down and to his right in succeeding photos.

Good grief, Mr Mitcham, you're still pushing the absurd claim that Mr Lovelady went close enough to the west wall to catch all that natural shadow?  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: July 29, 2020, 03:59:46 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #151 on: July 29, 2020, 05:57:15 PM »
Or! Not a single witness was willing or allowed to go on the record stating that they had seen Mr Oswald out there. His friend Mr Frazier was threatened with a conspiracy to assassinate JFK charge. So was another employee who happened to have been standing at that door: Mr Molina. If you were told that you or your family would not be safe in the event that you failed to keep your mouth shut, would you be quick to proclaim the truth to the world?

I have no doubt that Mr Oswald

1) went unsurprisingly unnoticed by most people out on those steps (he wasn't yet famous, remember!)
2) did not go unnoticed by (at a minimum tally) Messrs Frazier, Molina, Shelley, Truly & Officer Baker

Thankfully, we have ample evidence supporting the claim that Mr Oswald did indeed go out onto those steps to watch the motorcade:

a) Mr Oswald's own claim to that effect in custody ("Then went outside to watch P. parade")
b) The lies told about Mr Oswald's claim (=proof of cover-up)
c) The distortion(s) of Ms Carolyn Arnold's witness recollection
d) The proven impossibility of the 'shadow' down Mr Lovelady in the Wiegman film (---> what, if not something Oswald-related, did they want to hide??)
e) The Day-1 statements by DPD that Mr Oswald was seen at the front entrance immediately after the shooting
f) FBI agents' intense relief (as noted by Mr Billy Lovelady) when it turned out that the man in the doorway in Altgens was not Mr Oswald
g) the presence in both the Wiegman and the Darnell films of this guy standing over on his own by the west wall of the entrance, whom nobody for the life of them can explain away as someone other than Mr Oswald (and believe me they have tried!):

It seems unlikely at this stage that Mr Frazier will ever find the courage to confirm that yes, his friend was out there. At least not verbally. However, I honestly believe he may have already come clean non-verbally---------------

Thumb1:

Not sure Why you are showing a Pic of the ALTERED TSBD Landing/Steps. All You are doing is further confusing people that are unaware that the Steps/Landing were Changed AFTER 11/22/63. At the time of the Assassination, that Landing was Less than 4 feet Deep, and people were actually able to lean against the West Wall due to there being No handrail on that side of the Steps.