Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214217 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #136 on: July 28, 2020, 01:07:14 PM »
Advertisement
From the sun? In both positions?
The Shadow Person is completely in shadow (please demonstrate otherwise if you believe that's not the case. All I can say is "I can see that with my eyes" which hardly constitutes proof) yet, you seem to be implying, they are holding something that the sun reflects off in both the higher and lower positions without ever having any part of their body in the sun.
What could the sun be reflecting off? Well, we can safely say it's not something you drink out of. The head tilted forward when the "reflection" is close to the face seems like a completely unnatural drinking position. We can also assume the Coke bottle on the steps is Lovelady's.
I wonder what you could be referring to?

If this is a bottle, then (as I see it)---------

When bottle is held near-vertically, some of its lower part is forward enough to catch some sunlight

When bottle is brought up to mouth, its underside is far forward enough to catch some sunlight, as is the man's right elbow.

The man's head does not tilt forward when he brings the bottle to his mouth. It tilts back!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: July 28, 2020, 01:08:44 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: July 28, 2020, 01:07:14 PM »

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #137 on: July 28, 2020, 01:34:25 PM »
I don't understand the importance of Drinking Man. Y'all think it could be Oswald?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #138 on: July 28, 2020, 03:01:43 PM »
If this is a bottle, then (as I see it)---------

When bottle is held near-vertically, some of its lower part is forward enough to catch some sunlight

When bottle is brought up to mouth, its underside is far forward enough to catch some sunlight, as is the man's right elbow.

The man's head does not tilt forward when he brings the bottle to his mouth. It tilts back!

I concede that the person's right elbow does indeed seem to catch the sunlight and humbly retract my earlier assertion that no part of the Shadow Person is in sunlight.
That said, I'm really struggling to see the head tilting backwards when the light source is at the face. I cannot get away from the distinct impression it is tilting forward, then straightening up.

Looking at the hairline, you really think the head is tilting backwards?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: July 28, 2020, 03:01:43 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #139 on: July 28, 2020, 04:30:03 PM »

The shadow created by the West Wall and where that shadow Specifically falls at 12:30 on 11/22 is Well Documented. If You believe the Person-In-Question is standing: (1) atop the Landing + (2) close to the West Wall, = No Way In Hell the Sun is falling across ANY Portion of this Person-In-Question. 

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #140 on: July 28, 2020, 04:52:08 PM »
  The shadow created by the West Wall and where that shadow Specifically falls at 12:30 on 11/22 is Well Documented. If You believe the Person-In-Question is standing: (1) atop the Landing + (2) close to the West Wall, = No Way In Hell the Sun is falling across ANY Portion of this Person-In-Question.

Mr Storing, I do NOT believe Prayer Man is atop the landing------------his right elbow is way too close to the brick column:

Mr Stancak has studied the shadowline VERY closely. While his reconstruction of Prayer Man's leg-posture is open to question, he has successfully shown how Prayer Man could have caught a little bit of direct sunlight:

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: July 28, 2020, 04:52:08 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #141 on: July 28, 2020, 04:53:24 PM »
I don't understand the importance of Drinking Man. Y'all think it could be Oswald?

Yes! No other credible candidate has been put forward------------after 7 years of intensive effort to find one!

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #142 on: July 28, 2020, 05:01:13 PM »
I concede that the person's right elbow does indeed seem to catch the sunlight and humbly retract my earlier assertion that no part of the Shadow Person is in sunlight.

Thank you, Mr O'Meara!  Thumb1:

That said, I'm really struggling to see the head tilting backwards when the light source is at the face. I cannot get away from the distinct impression it is tilting forward, then straightening up.

Looking at the hairline, you really think the head is tilting backwards?

That's not Prayer Man's hairline-------it's his neck/chin!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: July 28, 2020, 05:01:13 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #143 on: July 28, 2020, 05:14:38 PM »
Mr Storing, I do NOT believe Prayer Man is atop the landing------------his right elbow is way too close to the brick column:

Mr Stancak has studied the shadowline VERY closely. While his reconstruction of Prayer Man's leg-posture is open to question, he has successfully shown how Prayer Man could have caught a little bit of direct sunlight:

Thumb1:

We can quibble as to where this Person-In-Question Might be positioned, but the muddled depiction of the West Wall Shadow as seen above is INCORRECT!  The shadow was Photographed on 11/22 and that photo was posted on a different thread. That shadow extends about midway across the Glass Door. As I recall, that shadow across the glass door was roughly straight back from the overhead  light above the landing. The above depiction of the shadow with the people further obscuring where the shadow Specifically Falls = INACCURATE. Also, based on the shadow we see above, if you are going to move the Person-In-Question DOWN onto the steps, then you also Need to Move Lovelady Down below the Person-In-Question in order for Lovelady to have that shadow falling across Half of his body. Lovelady testified that he was standing atop the Landing. The shadow depiction above is a House Of Cards that is collapsing under its own Inaccurate Weight.