Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 217675 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2020, 01:37:12 AM »
Advertisement
Then went outside to watch P. parade -- Lee Harvey Oswald

A more likely timeline sequence of actual events that afternoon:

12:25PM: The wrongly accused, from his vantage point in the downstairs lunchroom in the back of the building, observes Mr. Jarman & Mr. Norman retracing their steps back into the building.

12:28PM: Responsibly cleans up after himself in the downstairs lunchroom, then slips out front per his own admission, quote, Then went outside to watch P. parade

12:31-32PM: Returns inside the building, stands just outside the first-floor storage room, amid shock & disbelief about what just unfolded. Is noticed in this downstairs area by Mr. Campbell and his accompanying party as they return inside the building.

12:34PM: Comes to the aid of Inspector Sawyer ----->

Mr. BELIN. What did you do then?
Mr. SAWYER. Immediately went into---well, talked to some of the officers around there who told me the story that they had thought some shots had come from one of the floors in the building, and I think the fifth floor was mentioned, but nobody seemed to know who the shots were directed at or what had actually happened, except there had been a shooting there at the time the President's motorcade had gone by.
And I went with a couple of officers and a man who I believed worked in the building. The elevator was just to the right of the main entrance, and we went to the top floor, which was pointed out to me by this other man as being the floor that we were talking about. We had talked about the fifth floor. And we went back to the storage area and looked around and didn't see anything.
Mr. BELIN. Now you took an elevator up, is that correct?
Mr. SAWYER. That's right.
Mr. BELIN. The route that you took to the elevator, you went to the front door?
Mr. SAWYER. Right.
Mr. BELIN. Then what did you do?
Mr. SAWYER. We got into the elevator. We run into this man.
Mr. BELIN. Well, when you say you got into the elevator, where was the elevator as you walked in the front door?
Mr. SAWYER. It was to the right.
Mr. BELIN. To the right?
Mr. SAWYER. Yes, sir.

12:36PM: Comes to the aid of local newsman personality Mr. Allman (Pierce), directing him to where the phones are.

12:37PM: A short while later, Now comes to the aid of Mr. MacNeil (Robert) ---->

“As I ran up the steps, this young guy in shirt sleeves came out. I said, ‘where is there a phone?’ He said, ‘you better ask inside,” MacNeil said. “I didn’t register his face because I was obsessed with finding a phone. . . . Much later, it occurred to me that I was going in just about the time Oswald had been going out.”

"went outside and stood around for 5 or 10 minutes with Bill Shelley"  --  The wrongly accused

Obviously Shelley would deny this. Obviously Inspector Sawyer couldn't identify "A Man", (nor dd WC counsel Belin seem interested in identifying, quote, This Man, either).

When we connect the dots from where the wrongly accused establishes his airtight alibi, quote, Then went outside to watch P. parade, it lines up rather cohesively with where he is later sighted at the downstairs storage room, then in close proximity to the first-floor elevators brb...more to follow...

Then when we take the bombshell revelation of Ms. Judith McCully into consideration, where she stands firm now that she was indeed upstairs in her office, which just so happens to be right off the elevator when Mr. Sawyer and "This man" disembark on the 4th floor, Did Ms. McCully's observations run counter to the hastily contrived script rearing its head two flights below and in the rear of the building as oppose to "A man"'s actual position? Did the authorities help Ms. McCully to see the "light" a couple of months later when she changed her initial statement? to comply with she couldn't have seen "This man" because she was downstairs all along...

Back next weekend G-d willing to reengage. Off here for now ladies & gentlemen, be safe everyone & stay healthy amid the ongoing pandemic challenges. The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

If Oswald said that, then it must be true

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: July 27, 2020, 01:37:12 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #129 on: July 27, 2020, 12:24:43 PM »
The simple addition of “in my opinion” would resolve a lot of these conflicts you keep having.
You've obviously not noted how carefully worded my recent posts have been thanks to your meticulous scrutiny. What you do is important in a forum like this but it can go over the top.
As long as I'm having my little 'conflicts' it means I'm still learning. When the conflicts stop I've either found the truth or gone into denial.
Don't you think this really looks like someone lighting a cigarette  8)

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #130 on: July 27, 2020, 03:51:52 PM »
Don't you think this really looks like someone lighting a cigarette  8)

Not particularly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: July 27, 2020, 03:51:52 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #131 on: July 27, 2020, 06:50:15 PM »
Not particularly.
Out of interest, what do you think it looks like?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2020, 07:08:59 PM »

Another interesting observation gentlemen (Messrs Clements & Ford) at possibility of a Coke bottle producing the light source.

Additionally, it just so happens that a Coke bottle was indeed captured on film trained upon the entrance landing (a William Allen photo if I'm not mistaken).

That particular Coke bottle was merely inches from Prayer Man's position.

Mr. LOVELADY - Well, I went over and got my lunch and went upstairs and got a coke and come on back down.

This probably accounts for the coke bottle on the steps.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: July 27, 2020, 07:08:59 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #133 on: July 27, 2020, 09:32:44 PM »

If Oswald said that, then it must be true

If he said that, and they pretended he said something else, then it probably is true.  Thumb1:

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2020, 01:13:12 AM »
Out of interest, what do you think it looks like?

A reflection.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: July 28, 2020, 01:13:12 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #135 on: July 28, 2020, 11:29:57 AM »
A reflection.

From the sun? In both positions?
The Shadow Person is completely in shadow (please demonstrate otherwise if you believe that's not the case. All I can say is "I can see that with my eyes" which hardly constitutes proof) yet, you seem to be implying, they are holding something that the sun reflects off in both the higher and lower positions without ever having any part of their body in the sun.
What could the sun be reflecting off? Well, we can safely say it's not something you drink out of. The head tilted forward when the "reflection" is close to the face seems like a completely unnatural drinking position. We can also assume the Coke bottle on the steps is Lovelady's.
I wonder what you could be referring to?