Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 218005 times)

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #120 on: July 26, 2020, 05:23:50 PM »
Advertisement
It's very possible, Mr Clements. According to Mr James Hackerott, who has viewed the version of the Darnell film in the Sixth Floor Museum, this dark line is very obvious-----------------

He suggests it's something being worn around a (lady's) neck. I think it is more likely to be a Coca Cola bottle in a (man's!) hand.

If so, then its brightness in Wiegman would be due to its catching some direct sunlight.

Thumb1:

Another interesting observation gentlemen (Messrs Clements & Ford) at possibility of a Coke bottle producing the light source.

Additionally, it just so happens that a Coke bottle was indeed captured on film trained upon the entrance landing (a William Allen photo if I'm not mistaken).

That particular Coke bottle was merely inches from Prayer Man's position.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 05:26:10 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: July 26, 2020, 05:23:50 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2020, 06:00:11 PM »
    An alleged "4 second" time gap is disputable. We frequently hear about JFK Assassination eyewitnesses being in shock or just standing in place wondering what exactly has gone down with the JFK Limo speeding away, SA Hill mounting the trunk, etc. The Darnell image shows people Streaming into the TSBD. Time has obviously passed. Getting back to the actual figure, I think a woman wearing Short White Gloves ending at the Wrists is another possibility for the Illumination. She could be holding a Coke Bottle or a Cup of Joe, but short White Gloves could be the source for the Illumination/Glow.
if I'm understanding you correctly it highlights how poor your contribution to this particular aspect of things has been. The point you raised about the time difference between the two images in the Gif I posted is totally valid. If the gap between the two images is too long my proposal of the images showing someone lighting a cigarette fails. It's a good test of the proposal.
Here's where things start to fall down. I'm talking about the time difference between these two images from Wiegman:

I used the Wiegman film to locate these two frames and roughly measure the difference between them which turned out to be approximately 4 seconds, a perfectly reasonable time to light a cigarette. But you disputed this 'alleged' timing arguing "Time has obviously passed" because of the "people Streaming into the TSBD". I looked at the images but couldn't understand what you meant. Then it dawned on me - you're talking about the time difference between the Wiegman and Darnell images!!!

WTF ???

And now you're just making the first thing that comes into your head about what the light source might be. White gloves? Really? Why is it glowing? Why aren't both hands glowing? Why has it stopped glowing in the Darnell clip?
Maybe it's Michael Jackson with a single sequined glove on?
Doesn't it look like someone lighting a cigarette and blowing out smoke?

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #122 on: July 26, 2020, 06:02:23 PM »
*Crediting Mr. Unger's Photograph Gallery, specifically the William Allen set here's that photo depicting the Coke bottle in Prayer Man's location ---->

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=37&pos=60

...just beyond the pointing fore-finger of DPD Chief of Police Jesse Curry, nestled way back up there in Prayer's Man viewing position.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 06:04:01 PM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: July 26, 2020, 06:02:23 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #123 on: July 26, 2020, 06:28:13 PM »
if I'm understanding you correctly it highlights how poor your contribution to this particular aspect of things has been. The point you raised about the time difference between the two images in the Gif I posted is totally valid. If the gap between the two images is too long my proposal of the images showing someone lighting a cigarette fails. It's a good test of the proposal.
Here's where things start to fall down. I'm talking about the time difference between these two images from Wiegman:

I used the Wiegman film to locate these two frames and roughly measure the difference between them which turned out to be approximately 4 seconds, a perfectly reasonable time to light a cigarette. But you disputed this 'alleged' timing arguing "Time has obviously passed" because of the "people Streaming into the TSBD". I looked at the images but couldn't understand what you meant. Then it dawned on me - you're talking about the time difference between the Wiegman and Darnell images!!!

WTF ???

And now you're just making the first thing that comes into your head about what the light source might be. White gloves? Really? Why is it glowing? Why aren't both hands glowing? Why has it stopped glowing in the Darnell clip?
Maybe it's Michael Jackson with a single sequined glove on?
Doesn't it look like someone lighting a cigarette and blowing out smoke?

Without getting Nasty, I think we are getting back into whatever "augmentation" has been inflicted on these still frames. The Brightness/Glow we are seeing radically contrasts with Everything else in the image. Also, if you believe that person is Standing atop the Landing and is close to the Wall on the immediate (R), that area is Totally immersed in shadow as has been Photo Proven. This makes that extreme Brightness for an extended period of time further questionable. As to the time stamping of Images captured by Different sources, this also touches on the currently accepted Time Stamping of Lovelady and Shelly in contrast to their own Warren Commission Testimony. In general, I personally believe the Time Stamping of many JFK Assassination Images has intentionally been Manipulated/Coordinated to facilitate the manufactured WC story line. 
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 06:30:18 PM by Royell Storing »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2020, 06:44:22 PM »
   Without getting Nasty, I think we are getting back into whatever "augmentation" has been inflicted on these still frames. The Brightness/Glow we are seeing radically contrasts with Everything else in the image. Also, if you believe that person is Standing atop the Landing and is close to the Wall on the immediate (R), that area is Totally immersed in shadow as has been Photo Proven. This makes that extreme Brightness for an extended period of time further questionable. As to the time stamping of Images captured by Different sources, this also touches on the currently accepted Time Stamping of Lovelady and Shelly in contrast to their own Warren Commission Testimony. In general, I personally believe the Time Stamping of many JFK Assassination Images has intentionally been Manipulated/Coordinated to facilitate the manufactured WC story line.
No-one's being nasty Royell. I was being incredulous. IMHO you're contribution to this aspect of things has been poor. I'm sorry but I think that's a fair enough statement. If you really were talking about the time difference between the Wiegmen and the Darnell clips I think this demonstrates how poor it's been. And you do seem to be randomly throwing in suggestions as to what the light source might be without thinking it through, leaving me to do your thinking through for you. I think that's a fair enough statement as well. I don't find your contributions on this particular aspect of things to be considered,
The Time Stamping issue is your own personal belief.
Apologies if my message came across as nasty. It was more frustration than anything else.
That said, do you understand why I'm suggesting this is a person lighting a cigarette:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: July 26, 2020, 06:44:22 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #125 on: July 26, 2020, 07:49:25 PM »

Other images showing this same area shows us a Glow/Brightness level nowhere close to this. Does anyone know what has been done to these frames? 

Online Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2020, 11:42:40 PM »
Then went outside to watch P. parade -- Lee Harvey Oswald

A more likely timeline sequence of actual events that afternoon:

12:25PM: The wrongly accused, from his vantage point in the downstairs lunchroom in the back of the building, observes Mr. Jarman & Mr. Norman retracing their steps back into the building.

12:28PM: Responsibly cleans up after himself in the downstairs lunchroom, then slips out front per his own admission, quote, Then went outside to watch P. parade

12:31-32PM: Returns inside the building, stands just outside the first-floor storage room, amid shock & disbelief about what just unfolded. Is noticed in this downstairs area by Mr. Campbell and his accompanying party as they return inside the building.

12:34PM: Comes to the aid of Inspector Sawyer ----->

Mr. BELIN. What did you do then?
Mr. SAWYER. Immediately went into---well, talked to some of the officers around there who told me the story that they had thought some shots had come from one of the floors in the building, and I think the fifth floor was mentioned, but nobody seemed to know who the shots were directed at or what had actually happened, except there had been a shooting there at the time the President's motorcade had gone by.
And I went with a couple of officers and a man who I believed worked in the building. The elevator was just to the right of the main entrance, and we went to the top floor, which was pointed out to me by this other man as being the floor that we were talking about. We had talked about the fifth floor. And we went back to the storage area and looked around and didn't see anything.
Mr. BELIN. Now you took an elevator up, is that correct?
Mr. SAWYER. That's right.
Mr. BELIN. The route that you took to the elevator, you went to the front door?
Mr. SAWYER. Right.
Mr. BELIN. Then what did you do?
Mr. SAWYER. We got into the elevator. We run into this man.
Mr. BELIN. Well, when you say you got into the elevator, where was the elevator as you walked in the front door?
Mr. SAWYER. It was to the right.
Mr. BELIN. To the right?
Mr. SAWYER. Yes, sir.

12:36PM: Comes to the aid of local newsman personality Mr. Allman (Pierce), directing him to where the phones are.

12:37PM: A short while later, Now comes to the aid of Mr. MacNeil (Robert) ---->

“As I ran up the steps, this young guy in shirt sleeves came out. I said, ‘where is there a phone?’ He said, ‘you better ask inside,” MacNeil said. “I didn’t register his face because I was obsessed with finding a phone. . . . Much later, it occurred to me that I was going in just about the time Oswald had been going out.”

"went outside and stood around for 5 or 10 minutes with Bill Shelley"  --  The wrongly accused

Obviously Shelley would deny this. Obviously Inspector Sawyer couldn't identify "A Man", (nor dd WC counsel Belin seem interested in identifying, quote, This Man, either).

When we connect the dots from where the wrongly accused establishes his airtight alibi, quote, Then went outside to watch P. parade, it lines up rather cohesively with where he is later sighted at the downstairs storage room, then in close proximity to the first-floor elevators brb...more to follow...

Then when we take the bombshell revelation of Ms. Judith McCully into consideration, where she stands firm now that she was indeed upstairs in her office, which just so happens to be right off the elevator when Mr. Sawyer and "This man" disembark on the 4th floor, Did Ms. McCully's observations run counter to the hastily contrived script rearing its head two flights below and in the rear of the building as oppose to "A man"'s actual position? Did the authorities help Ms. McCully to see the "light" a couple of months later when she changed her initial statement? to comply with she couldn't have seen "This man" because she was downstairs all along...

Back next weekend G-d willing to reengage. Off here for now ladies & gentlemen, be safe everyone & stay healthy amid the ongoing pandemic challenges. The wrongly accused did not shoot anybody. Anybody.

« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 12:16:03 AM by Alan J. Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: July 26, 2020, 11:42:40 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #127 on: July 27, 2020, 01:21:27 AM »
It's as though you're trying to be like John but you don't really know what you're doing. The answer "I'm using my eyes and I can see that the person is completely in shadow" is not going to cut it with someone asking this type of question. I'm sure you'll counter with "How do you know you're using your eyes?"
Is there any reason you might think the Shadow Person is not completely in shadow?

The simple addition of “in my opinion” would resolve a lot of these conflicts you keep having.