Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 218862 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2020, 09:24:00 PM »
Advertisement
   You are Failing to account for the time span Between the Images. If someone is lighting a cigarette, the flame is extinguished Immediately After the cigarette is lit. There is a Time Gap between the Images we are comparing, yet this Illumination Persists. This Time Gap eliminates a cigarette lighter or match being the cause of the illumination/Glow.

What's the time gap between the images?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: July 25, 2020, 09:24:00 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #113 on: July 26, 2020, 01:20:05 PM »
No takers, eh?
I'll describe what I'm seeing, see if it rings any bells with you smokers out there. The Shadow Person is, as the name would suggest, a person stood completely in the shadows, no part of their body is being hit by sunlight.

How do you know this?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2020, 01:26:37 PM »
I think a Coke bottle is the most likely explanation.

Fred

It's very possible, Mr Clements. According to Mr James Hackerott, who has viewed the version of the Darnell film in the Sixth Floor Museum, this dark line is very obvious-----------------

He suggests it's something being worn around a (lady's) neck. I think it is more likely to be a Coca Cola bottle in a (man's!) hand.

If so, then its brightness in Wiegman would be due to its catching some direct sunlight.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: July 26, 2020, 01:26:37 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #115 on: July 26, 2020, 01:34:21 PM »
We mutually agree on that point, quote ---->

I believe he was behind that glass door----------------and saw Mr Oswald go through that door and out on to the steps.

Am sitting here pondering how many times--prior to February 1964--he was making every good faith attempt to share his personal experience, and subsequent observations of the wrongly-accused standing right out there on those front entrance steps...which somehow fell upon deaf ears even within his own community. Considering his young age (17), perhaps many of his much older & wiser elders considered he was full of foolish talk. It wouldn't have been the first time, nor the last, when a young person will be largely ignored about their "perception" of an important event.

Of course, less than 48 days after November 22, 1963, his alarming-ramblings somehow made their way out of the comfy confines of his own community back down to the authorities who paid him a little visit ---->

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth339197/m1/1/

From that day forward, I believe young Mr. Lewis saw the "light" and knew precisely which way the wind was blowing. We can add Mr. Molina & Mr. Frazier to the club as well.

*Sidebar: Though Mr. Lewis is listed in most documents as 17, the above document incorrectly aged him 4 years in merely a two month period.

A fascinating document, sir!  Thumb1: Same deal as with Messrs Shelley, Lovelady, Frazier and Molina, and with (IMO) Ms Carolyn Arnold-----------the 'investigating' authorities were very exercised about front entrance witnesses who either said they had seen, or must have seen, Mr Oswald out front at the time of the shooting.

I reckon Mr Lewis denied having seen Mr Oswald from the start. But the 'investigating' authorities knew where he was and what he must have seen there. So they did 'due diligence' on him, as per the document you have linked to. Nasty stuff!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2020, 01:35:26 PM »
   You are Failing to account for the time span Between the Images. If someone is lighting a cigarette, the flame is extinguished Immediately After the cigarette is lit. There is a Time Gap between the Images we are comparing, yet this Illumination Persists. This Time Gap eliminates a cigarette lighter or match being the cause of the illumination/Glow.

We can also rule out a lit match as it brings zero illumination to the face as the hand goes up to the face.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: July 26, 2020, 01:35:26 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #117 on: July 26, 2020, 04:11:59 PM »

The time gap is approximately four seconds between the images which is a perfectly normal time to light a cigarette then hold the light away before extinguishing, particularly if it's a match and not a lighter. No-one is trying to break cigarette-lighting records here. It's a casual action, not necessarily immediate. Of course a cigarette can be lit in less than four seconds before extinguishing the light but this time gap is in no way abnormal. The point is this - if the gap were, say 10 seconds, then I would agree it would rule out a cigarette being lit but the fact is the time-gap factor (something I'd not actually thought about) is within perfectly normal parameters, which only strengthens the argument I'm putting forward.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 04:13:38 PM by Dan O'meara »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2020, 04:22:14 PM »
How do you know this?

It's as though you're trying to be like John but you don't really know what you're doing. The answer "I'm using my eyes and I can see that the person is completely in shadow" is not going to cut it with someone asking this type of question. I'm sure you'll counter with "How do you know you're using your eyes?"
Is there any reason you might think the Shadow Person is not completely in shadow?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: July 26, 2020, 04:22:14 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #119 on: July 26, 2020, 04:29:17 PM »
The time gap is approximately four seconds between the images which is a perfectly normal time to light a cigarette then hold the light away before extinguishing, particularly if it's a match and not a lighter. No-one is trying to break cigarette-lighting records here. It's a casual action, not necessarily immediate. Of course a cigarette can be lit in less than four seconds before extinguishing the light but this time gap is in no way abnormal. The point is this - if the gap were, say 10 seconds, then I would agree it would rule out a cigarette being lit but the fact is the time-gap factor (something I'd not actually thought about) is within perfectly normal parameters, which only strengthens the argument I'm putting forward.

An alleged "4 second" time gap is disputable. We frequently hear about JFK Assassination eyewitnesses being in shock or just standing in place wondering what exactly has gone down with the JFK Limo speeding away, SA Hill mounting the trunk, etc. The Darnell image shows people Streaming into the TSBD. Time has obviously passed. Getting back to the actual figure, I think a woman wearing Short White Gloves ending at the Wrists is another possibility for the Illumination. She could be holding a Coke Bottle or a Cup of Joe, but short White Gloves could be the source for the Illumination/Glow.