Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 217695 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2020, 10:42:38 PM »
Advertisement
  There has been so much manipulation of the JFK Assassination images in general, I kinda shake my head at the brightness your whatever that image you proffered shows. When I look at that image undoctored, my thought is I am seeing a White Styrofoam cup. These throwaway cups were usually stacked next to the large coffee pots that used to sit in break rooms, lobby's, cafeterias, etc. A person drinking coffee out of a White Styrofoam Cup would also account for the head tilting back and forth.
I  had thought of something along those lines originally but was dissuaded by two things - when the 'cup' is held to the face the head is tilted forward (not a natural drinking position) and when it is in the lower position the hand holding it would obscure it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #96 on: July 23, 2020, 10:42:38 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #97 on: July 23, 2020, 11:22:53 PM »

Head bob aside, the GIF you posted does show the object Emitting Light/Glowing or reflecting Light. Being this person is supposed to be buried in shadow rules out a reflection. I have seen cameras used prior to "63" with Flash Bulbs. When the flash bulb FLASHES it actually Pops and then maintains a Glow for a few seconds. To me, The Light on your GIF is too large to be from a cigarette lighter. The size of that light covers half of the entire face/head. This is why I wonder what has been done to that image. If that light has been augmented/Brightened in order to make it easier to see, this might also be distorting its' overall size. 

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2020, 10:40:18 AM »
It could be a smoker, yes. I use both hands to light up, indoors or out.

Back then, almost everybody smoked, but Oswald didn't. Does the light suddenly disappear in the rest of the footage, i.e. the lighter was switched off?

Nice one Joffrey, I hadn't actually thought of that. The Gif I posted is, I believe, taken from Wiegman. The following pic is from Darnell a matter of seconds later and in it there is no light source:

This strongly argues for the light source being something that can 'on or off'. If it is an object such as a cup or a bottle then where does it go in Darnell just seconds later?

« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 10:44:00 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #98 on: July 24, 2020, 10:40:18 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #99 on: July 24, 2020, 10:55:04 AM »
The head bobs down. I think he's taking a picture. People bob their head down when putting a camera up to their face.

Hadn't thought of a camera. Not sure how the light source works for that but the main problem for me is that this person has thought to take a camera to work to take pics of the Presidential parade and then stands in the worst spot possible for taking pics of it. In Wiegman the motorcade has already passed by so they would be taking snaps of...Wiegman.
Also, where does the camera suddenly disappear to in Darnell?

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2020, 05:01:53 PM »
Nice one Joffrey, I hadn't actually thought of that. The Gif I posted is, I believe, taken from Wiegman. The following pic is from Darnell a matter of seconds later and in it there is no light source:

This strongly argues for the light source being something that can 'on or off'. If it is an object such as a cup or a bottle then where does it go in Darnell just seconds later?

The position of Both Hands at roughly chest height would be highly unusual for a smoker holding a lighted cigarette in only 1 hand. Based on the position of Both hands, what I see is more along the lines of a beverage/coffee? CUP. Suppose someone, (possibly a female), quickly ducked out of their office while carrying their coffee filled Personal Coffee Cup with them?  Their intention was to catch a quick glimpse of Jackie/JFK cruising by the TSBD and then quickly get back to work inside.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 05:05:13 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #100 on: July 24, 2020, 05:01:53 PM »

Offline Alan J. Ford

• RFK's Final Journey
« Reply #101 on: July 24, 2020, 10:44:28 PM »
Those forearms look to me to be too slim for Ms Stanton, who (besides) would have been further back in the shadows alongside Mr Frazier. I think this also rules out Ms Sanders, who was standing beside Ms Stanton. Best bet would be either Ms Avery Davis or Ms Judy McCully (neither of whom worked on the second floor).

(Interesting Sidebar! Mr B. Kamp spoke with Ms McCully's daughter in 2018. She said her mom told her she was actually on the 4th floor at the time of the shooting...)

Mr Lewis gave a radio interview a while back in which he claimed to have been out on the steps (and not behind the front door). At one point, he let the interviewer persuade him he was the figure in Altgens we know to be Mr Carl Edward Jones-----------------not exactly a point in favor of Mr Lewis's credibility!

His March '64 description of his whereabouts at the time of the assassination? 'I stood by myself on the inside of the front entrance of the Texas School Book Depository...'

I believe he was behind that glass door----------------and saw Mr Oswald go through that door and out on to the steps.

Can't help wondering also is Mr Jones over by the (indoor) west wall in Darnell, messing with our perception of Prayer Man's posture?

Thumb1:

We mutually agree on that point, quote ---->

I believe he was behind that glass door----------------and saw Mr Oswald go through that door and out on to the steps.

Am sitting here pondering how many times--prior to February 1964--he was making every good faith attempt to share his personal experience, and subsequent observations of the wrongly-accused standing right out there on those front entrance steps...which somehow fell upon deaf ears even within his own community. Considering his young age (17), perhaps many of his much older & wiser elders considered he was full of foolish talk. It wouldn't have been the first time, nor the last, when a young person will be largely ignored about their "perception" of an important event.

Of course, less than 48 days after November 22, 1963, his alarming-ramblings somehow made their way out of the comfy confines of his own community back down to the authorities who paid him a little visit ---->

https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth339197/m1/1/

From that day forward, I believe young Mr. Lewis saw the "light" and knew precisely which way the wind was blowing. We can add Mr. Molina & Mr. Frazier to the club as well.

*Sidebar: Though Mr. Lewis is listed in most documents as 17, the above document incorrectly aged him 4 years in merely a two month period.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2020, 11:11:08 PM »

Based on the still frame image I am looking at, the Ovalish/Wide Upper Torso = a Pregnant Woman.  The Thin Head does Not match the Bulky upper torso = a Pregnant Woman.  And...... a Coffee Cup fits Perfectly into HER (R) Hand & Body Stance.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #102 on: July 24, 2020, 11:11:08 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #103 on: July 24, 2020, 11:15:19 PM »
My proposed solution:

Who does Mr Lovelady point to in the Altgens photograph when he tells Mr Bonafede: "That lady shielding her eyes works here on the second floor"? Why, Ms Carolyn Arnold----------------

Where in the Altgens photograph is she? Why, just below him, shielding her eyes------------------

She's the reason for that ludicrous, physically impossible shadow artificially added down Mr Lovelady's side in the Wiegman film------------------

Ms Arnold's presence on those steps was erased from history. Because she told the 'investigating' authorities she noticed Mr Lee Harvey Oswald when she went back to that front entrance just before the Presidential parade arrived. (Unlike those already on the steps, she was facing in that direction before she reached them.) They took her statement and distorted it beyond recognition. They made her think her story had gone into the official record. That story also included a sighting of Mr Oswald in the second floor lunchroom shortly before the motorcade-------------a story which chimed perfectly with what Mr Oswald had claimed in custody, despite the fact that Ms Arnold was not privy to any of the interrogations.

Ms Arnold was, in short, the witness from hell. And so she wasn't called before the Warren Commission.

Years later, Mr Earl Golz and Mr Anthony Summers contacted Ms Arnold. When she was told what was in her FBI interview report, she reacted very defensively to any suggestion she spotted Mr Oswald behind the front glass door. But she protested a little too much... Why, researchers had to wonder, would the FBI have concocted an Oswald sighting at the front door? Must have come from somewhere! The rational answer: They took what she told them and changed the timeframe, made her location vague enough-----and put words of doubt as to the identification into her mouth...

This provided insulation against the eventuality of Ms Arnold's going public with her sighting. 'Oh, that's not quite what the young lady told us. See for yourself--here's the official interview report.'

By 1978, Ms Arnold no longer wished to tell her story-------------or at least: she now was only prepared to talk about the lunchroom part. Understandable!

However, if I've got this right, then I hope that, while there's still time, she decides to reveal the truth. Because along with Mr BW Frazier (and possibly Mr Roy Edward Lewis), she may be the only living witness left who can finally confirm Mr Oswald's alibi.

In the meantime, thank you, Mr Lovelady!

Thumb1:

Bump regarding Physical Appearance of a Pregnant Woman.