Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 218251 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2020, 05:42:58 PM »
Advertisement
Perhaps not wholly unrelated question!

Mr Ronald Fischer states this in his 11/22/63 affidavit------------

"I do remember one peculiar thing happened just at the time I saw the man up there (-------> i.e. just before the motorcade turned the corner onto Houston Street, A.F.). There was a girl walked in the Texas School Book Depository Building, a rather tall girl, and looked to me like she might be an employee of that building. She was walking in while everyone else had been coming out."

Assuming Mr Fischer didn't hallucinate this "girl"--------------and why should we think he did?----------------who might she have been?

Thumb1:

Working backwards----------------------

I believe this 'girl' was none other than Ms Carolyn Arnold. She left the group of female employees out by the street and returned to the front entrance just before the motorcade passed.

Both Mr Lovelady and Mr Bill Shelley noticed her presence.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 07:04:33 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2020, 05:42:58 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #65 on: July 18, 2020, 06:21:53 PM »
Thanking you kindly, sir! Several fascinating lines of inquiry being pursued here, all converging on those all-important front steps that hold the key to Mr Oswald's alibi  Thumb1:

The "Key" to the Oswald Alibi is Buell Frazier.  Frazier was standing on that 3+ feet deep TSBD Landing = His having a Crows Nest Vantage Point: (1) Prior to,  (2) During, and (3) Well After the Kill Shot. Either Frazier did see Oswald standing on the TSBD Landing or Nobody did. Very Simple. And with Frazier still alive and kicking, this is an Important Question that can be answered by a Main Player/Eyewitness. 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 06:22:51 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2020, 06:49:50 PM »
Well! I asked a question a while back and no one did offer an answer. So-----------I'll ask it again........

In Mr Dom Bonafede's 24 May 1964 article on Mr Billy Lovelady in the New York Herald Tribune, we get the following re. the Altgens photograph:

"Lovelady maintains it is he standing in the doorway at the moment of the assassination. 'I was standing on the first step,' he told me when I interviewed him in Dallas two weeks ago. 'Several people saw me. That lady shielding her eyes works here on the second floor.'"

Here is Commission Exhibit 203---------------------

Which female employee from the second floor, shielding her eyes in the photograph, is Mr Lovelady pointing to as he confidently makes the statement quoted above?

Can't be Ms Maddie Reese (GREEN arrow) (----------------->does NOT work on second floor!)

Can't be Ms Ruth Dean (PINK arrow) (---------------->does NOT work on second floor!)

So---------------who does Mr Lovelady mean----------------and: where in the Altgens photograph is she??

Thumb1:

My proposed solution:

Who does Mr Lovelady point to in the Altgens photograph when he tells Mr Bonafede: "That lady shielding her eyes works here on the second floor"? Why, Ms Carolyn Arnold----------------

Where in the Altgens photograph is she? Why, just below him, shielding her eyes------------------

She's the reason for that ludicrous, physically impossible shadow artificially added down Mr Lovelady's side in the Wiegman film------------------

Ms Arnold's presence on those steps was erased from history. Because she told the 'investigating' authorities she noticed Mr Lee Harvey Oswald when she went back to that front entrance just before the Presidential parade arrived. (Unlike those already on the steps, she was facing in that direction before she reached them.) They took her statement and distorted it beyond recognition. They made her think her story had gone into the official record. That story also included a sighting of Mr Oswald in the second floor lunchroom shortly before the motorcade-------------a story which chimed perfectly with what Mr Oswald had claimed in custody, despite the fact that Ms Arnold was not privy to any of the interrogations.

Ms Arnold was, in short, the witness from hell. And so she wasn't called before the Warren Commission.

Years later, Mr Earl Golz and Mr Anthony Summers contacted Ms Arnold. When she was told what was in her FBI interview report, she reacted very defensively to any suggestion she spotted Mr Oswald behind the front glass door. But she protested a little too much... Why, researchers had to wonder, would the FBI have concocted an Oswald sighting at the front door? Must have come from somewhere! The rational answer: They took what she told them and changed the timeframe, made her location vague enough-----and put words of doubt as to the identification into her mouth...

This provided insulation against the eventuality of Ms Arnold's going public with her sighting. 'Oh, that's not quite what the young lady told us. See for yourself--here's the official interview report.'

By 1978, Ms Arnold no longer wished to tell her story-------------or at least: she now was only prepared to talk about the lunchroom part. Understandable!

However, if I've got this right, then I hope that, while there's still time, she decides to reveal the truth. Because along with Mr BW Frazier (and possibly Mr Roy Edward Lewis), she may be the only living witness left who can finally confirm Mr Oswald's alibi.

In the meantime, thank you, Mr Lovelady!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 11:44:10 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: July 18, 2020, 06:49:50 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #67 on: July 18, 2020, 08:18:29 PM »

You previously Believed that the Shadow was applied to the Wiegman Film in order to Hide/Cover Oswald. Do you Now believe the Purpose of the Shadow is to hide Ms Arnold?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2020, 10:06:30 PM »
  You previously Believed that the Shadow was applied to the Wiegman Film in order to Hide/Cover Oswald. Do you Now believe the Purpose of the Shadow is to hide Ms Arnold?

I am certain the shadow is fake, and that its fabrication is related to Mr Oswald.

I strongly believe Ms Arnold is the reason that shadow was added---------and that she is the person to whom that arm belongs.

In the earliest iterations of Altgens that went out into the public domain, the presence of a person shielding their eyes just below Mr Lovelady was quite evident--------------------

(= what Mr Cronkite showed the nation that evening)

This posed quite the headache for the 'investigators'. I believe it explains the shenanigans behind this photo-shoot-------------

This was no 'misunderstanding' over which item of attire Mr Lovelady was to bring to the session! Mr Lovelady needed to be made pretend that he wore a short-sleeved shirt 11/22/63 to explain away the raised arm of the person just below him in Altgens as: his own lower left arm...

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 11:20:48 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: July 18, 2020, 10:06:30 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #69 on: July 18, 2020, 10:14:03 PM »

Most of us come here to Learn. Just admit you have Changed your position as to the Primary Reason for the shadow. No big deal.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2020, 11:02:30 PM »
  Most of us come here to Learn. Just admit you have Changed your position as to the Primary Reason for the shadow. No big deal.

Perfectly happy to admit that, Mr Storing. All I care about here is getting to the truth, one way or the other! Thumb1:

For some time now I have believed that BLUE arrow is Mr Oswald (i.e. Prayer Man), YELLOW arrow Mr Shelley (just behind Mr Lovelady)----------------

I tried (harder perhaps than anyone!) to find a credible counter-candidate for Prayer Man, but I got precisely nowhere. It's looking more and more to me like Prayer Man really is Mr Oswald.

The way I see it, Mr Oswald-------------after his visit to the second floor lunchroom--------------stays indoors on the first floor, keeping an eye out (through the glass front door) for the motorcade. Not being one for mingling or small talk, he waits until the latest possible moment to pop outside. He takes up his position over by the west wall of the entrance. He's holding his coke & sandwich/apple.

Just before the motorcade enters Dealey Plaza, i.e. just before Mr Oswald steps outside, Ms Arnold spots him standing behind the glass door. She does not notice him after that.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 11:40:22 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: July 18, 2020, 11:02:30 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #71 on: July 18, 2020, 11:19:32 PM »
Now!

Who is this (focus on YELLOW BOX------------please DISREGARD red arrow!) in the Towner film, standing on a lower step very close to Mr Carl Edward Jones, and enthusiastically waving something at the limousine?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2020, 11:36:54 PM by Alan Ford »