Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 218241 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2328 on: March 21, 2023, 02:01:39 PM »
Advertisement

Given the way the flag is flapping, it appears to be attached to something on its right (i.e. west) side.

And given that we have just seen---------a mere couple of seconds earlier in Hughes-----------the black man down by the white west column raise an empty left hand to wave at P. Parade:

:  it appears the only person who can possibly be waving this flag is the white man in the reddish shirt standing directly behind that black man

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 03:18:30 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2328 on: March 21, 2023, 02:01:39 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2329 on: March 21, 2023, 09:38:11 PM »
:  it appears the only person who can possibly be waving this flag is the white man in the reddish shirt standing directly behind that black man

I was wrong to dismiss, as film noise, the flickering over the head of this woman:

It is indeed a handkerchief or scarf. However, it is nowhere near in the right position to account for the sizeable flapping object in Towner which we have been talking about.

From young Ms. Towner's position, well to the east of Mr. Bell, the woman waving the handkerchief/scarf is all but blocked by the old woman in blue. She is waving her right arm left and right, and we get a glimpse of this in Towner. And Towner also catches, over the head of the old woman in blue, a tiny bit of the flickering of the handkerchief/scarf:

The sizeable flapping object in Towner is NOT from anything out in the street. It is in the doorway, in the most interesting spot imaginable:

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2023, 09:59:03 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2330 on: March 21, 2023, 09:58:03 PM »
Having a much better sense now of the modest dimensions of the sizeable object in the doorway---------------

---------------we can, I think, safely say that it is a lot too small to be either of these:

It seems to be just a regular-sized flag, of the sort that lots of folks turned up with at Love Field and along the P. Parade route.

But the man waving it was far from just a regular spectator of the P. Parade. Mr. Oswald was up to something.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2330 on: March 21, 2023, 09:58:03 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2331 on: March 21, 2023, 11:16:26 PM »
So, to the merchants of 'Nothing To See Here', I have a simple challenge:
Show me where I have gone wrong in this matter.

Do YOU have ANY alternative suggestion for

a) what the sizeable flapping object is (if not a flag)?
b) where it is (if not in the doorway)?
c) who is waving it (if not the man in the reddish shirt we have just seen in Hughes)?

If my analysis is off, then it should be the easiest thing in the world to debunk it, right?

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2332 on: March 22, 2023, 07:14:34 AM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2332 on: March 22, 2023, 07:14:34 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2333 on: March 22, 2023, 07:44:10 AM »
This is not a coat blowing in the wind---------------it remains in this position across multiple frames:

And look at the distance from the bottom of it to the woman's legs:

What do YOU think it is? The trunk of a little tree? A cape made of plastic?

Thumb1:

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2334 on: March 22, 2023, 10:55:18 PM »
The white lump by the curb Looks more like a trash bag to me :)

Mr. Ford , you’ve got to admit it’s quite a leap from guessing what something is to making a declarative statement that the object or fuzzy image is a flag.

This causes some people to ROFL and completely dismiss the entire theory.

Although I’m kind of amused myself by this amazing ability Mr.Ford has of constructing a theory, (to almost LOL) ,  I’m never the less going to stay with it for a little longer, until some one definitively proves a 1963 camera that Hughes used, could morph  black checkerboard square pattern of Loveladys shirt into the reddish brown seemingly solid texture ( as it appears to me anyway).

Maybe an experiment should be conducted setting up the same type camera where Hughes was and have a man wearing Loveladys shirt be filmed at that 12:30 time of day in November, and at the correct distance.

Not sure I follow logic of using a Cuban flag and waiting to very last sec to display the flag, which it doesn’t even appear to have been accomplished in the 1st place.

So imo, the reddish and whitish blob in Towner film , that Mr Ford perceives to be a Cuban Flag,  MAY instead be Oswald moving from against the west wall to the position in front of and just below Lovelady.

Possibly conspirators  spotted Oswald in the Towner film and so added a drop of black to remove Oswald’s head? This would be a very minimal way to change what would be obviously a persons body into a more anomalous reddish blob.

Is not the current speculative reason for the anomalous shadow on Lovelady in Weigman film that Oswald ( or Oswald’s head at least) had to be darkened out?

If so, then has it not been illustrated by the yellow eclipse of where Oswald would theoretically be in Weigman that Oswald must have moved slightly eastward to be where he was in Wiegman film?

And then Oswald moved BACK to the west wall and took probably his last drink of coke , such that he got captured in Altgens photo doing exactly the same raising the arm up like he did earlier in Hughes film?

For these reasons therefore, it seems more probable imo, that the “flapping” effect may just be the camera blur of Oswald having having moved over and down one step for a few seconds , such that he was captured not only in Weigman film , but ALSO in the Towner film and Bell films. And the absence of a head on that reddish blob being conspirators hiding that this IS ANOTHER PERSON wearing a reddish/ brown shirt unbuttoned with white T-shirt showing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2334 on: March 22, 2023, 10:55:18 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2335 on: March 23, 2023, 12:16:01 AM »
it seems more probable imo, that the “flapping” effect may just be the camera blur of Oswald having having moved over and down one step for a few seconds ,

I suggest that the rectangular object flapping furiously in the wind is a flag.

You suggest this:

I'm pretty sure my suggestion is not the one that's ROFL-worthy.

I'm afraid the rest of your post is terribly confused too, Mr. Mason. I'll deal with some of its points separately.

Thumb1: