Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 217957 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2320 on: March 20, 2023, 12:26:15 AM »
Advertisement
A bat'leth is some kind of double-sided scimitar/hook sword/lujiaodao hybrid-edged weapon with a curved blade, four points, and three handholds on the back.

We are clearly looking at some kind of Disruptor.

I'm obviously onto something, otherwise you wouldn't be trying to muddy the water.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2320 on: March 20, 2023, 12:26:15 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2321 on: March 20, 2023, 03:53:44 AM »

I may have just blown this case wide open.

:D

This from the guy who's still stuck way, way back at the 'No, I can't explain that shadow down Lovelady, but I know it means nothing' stage of denial.

Now! Back to the question:

Is this police officer wearing gloves?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2322 on: March 20, 2023, 04:10:17 AM »
As a number of researchers have noted in the past, a certain motorcycle policeman seems to be heading not straight for the front steps but for a point somewhat east of them

It was Mr. Sandy Larsen who first spotted this back in 2016, posting this striking GIF:

Mr. Larsen suspected Officer Baker was heading for the Dal-Tex building, but------------to his lasting credit-------------was not dogmatic about this single solution.

He wrote: "It is obvious that Baker was not headed for the TSBD entrance. (He was headed to the right of it.) But if not, what explains the path he is taking?"

I believe we now have the answer to his question.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2322 on: March 20, 2023, 04:10:17 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2323 on: March 20, 2023, 09:31:17 AM »

This from the guy who's still stuck way, way back at the 'No, I can't explain that shadow down Lovelady, but I know it means nothing' stage of denial.

Really?
I believe my explanation was that Lovelady was just turned to the side, looking out over his shoulder.

Now! Back to the question:

Is this police officer wearing gloves?

Maybe it's one of those big foam hands you get at sports events with "Go Oswald" written on it.
Why is Fritz wearing a black oven mitt? It's the key to understanding the whole mystery. I bet you can't answer that question. And if you can't answer that question, you'll never understand what's happening.
I understand it's been tough on you Alan, all those years spent peddling the nonsense that Sarah Stanton was in fact Oswald stood in the corner of the front landing, only to have the rug pulled out from underneath you.
In a way it's admirable as I'm sure there were a lot of disciples of the Church of Prayerman who couldn't face how stupid they'd been and who now live in complete denial.
At least you've toned it down a bit and are finally using common sense.....wait on a second...........what's that??
Oswald down by the front steps waving a Cuban flag tied to a curtain rod??
 :D :D :D
Mrs Reid stood outside holding the rifle bag??
You really are priceless. I bet the Prayerman lot are glad you left  ;)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2324 on: March 20, 2023, 10:49:58 AM »
Really?
I believe my explanation was that Lovelady was just turned to the side, looking out over his shoulder.

Oh, my apologies, Mr. O'Meara, I thought you were joking. I thought you couldn't possibly be suggesting that Mr. Lovelady's shoulder was showing all that white tshirt, with the shirt collar clearly there to its left

If you were (and are) serious, then please accept my belated thanks for the most amusing 'solution' since Mr. Mytton's claim that Mr. Lovelady is way back on the landing bending down to tie his shoelaces!

Maybe it's one of those big foam hands you get at sports events with "Go Oswald" written on it.
Why is Fritz wearing a black oven mitt? It's the key to understanding the whole mystery. I bet you can't answer that question. And if you can't answer that question, you'll never understand what's happening.
I understand it's been tough on you Alan, all those years spent peddling the nonsense that Sarah Stanton was in fact Oswald stood in the corner of the front landing, only to have the rug pulled out from underneath you.
In a way it's admirable as I'm sure there were a lot of disciples of the Church of Prayerman who couldn't face how stupid they'd been and who now live in complete denial.
At least you've toned it down a bit and are finally using common sense.....wait on a second...........what's that??
Oswald down by the front steps waving a Cuban flag tied to a curtain rod??
Mrs Reid stood outside holding the rifle bag??
You really are priceless. I bet the Prayerman lot are glad you left  ;)

~Grin~

I'm not interested in your opinion, Mr. O'Meara (why would the opinion of a rabid member of Team Keep LHO Off Them Steps be of value?). What I am interested in is whether you have any substance to back it up.

We can start anywhere. Let's try this one:

What do you think this is? Pigeon droppings? A giant handkerchief accidentally dropped by Mr. Jack Dougherty just after firing from the sixth-floor window? What you got for us?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2324 on: March 20, 2023, 10:49:58 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2325 on: March 20, 2023, 02:24:27 PM »
Is this officer wearing gloves?

Thumb1:

Friends, I've found the footage in The Lost Assassination Tapes. The frame above contains motion blur, giving an odd appearance to the object the officer is holding. Here's a clearer frame:

Just a rifle, and no glove!

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2326 on: March 20, 2023, 02:25:56 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2327 on: March 21, 2023, 10:34:26 AM »
Hmmm............