Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214423 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1968 on: October 04, 2022, 12:18:22 AM »
Advertisement
I haven't been taking part in this discussion. Instead I have been reading parts of it once in a while, but now I have a question.
Perhaps this has already been discussed earlier (if so, I apologize bringing it up again), but I have a picture in my files of an empty bottle of some soft drink standing on the ledge next to the stairs with police officers standing around it. I could of course be mistaken, but the image refered to as Prayer man seems to holding an object with two hands that could be a bottle.

I don't think a woman, back in those days, would be drinking from a bottle but a warehouse worker might. Is there anything known about this bottle and how it possibly relates to Prayer man?

Hello Mr Weidmann!

The bottle in question has the shape of a Dr Pepper rather than Coca Cola-----------------

I agree with you that a lady employee Dallas '63 would be unlikely to take a soda outside and drink it. (Similiar with coffee IMO)

The Dr Pepper bottle may have been left there by Insp. Saywer-----------------

I'm wondering if the bright object in PM's hand might not be Ms Sanders' glasses, which she (if she was long-sighted) might have taken off to see the P. Parade better? One of the lenses could be catching the sun..............

This kinda deal:

(Wiegman might be showing her raising her glasses-holding hand to her mouth in startlement at the sound of gunfire............)

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 12:25:35 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1968 on: October 04, 2022, 12:18:22 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1969 on: October 04, 2022, 10:28:34 AM »
I haven't been taking part in this discussion. Instead I have been reading parts of it once in a while, but now I have a question.
Perhaps this has already been discussed earlier (if so, I apologize bringing it up again), but I have a picture in my files of an empty bottle of some soft drink standing on the ledge next to the stairs with police officers standing around it. I could of course be mistaken, but the image refered to as Prayer man seems to holding an object with two hands that could be a bottle.

I don't think a woman, back in those days, would be drinking from a bottle but a warehouse worker might. Is there anything known about this bottle and how it possibly relates to Prayer man?
I believe Prayer Person was holding a coffee cup that was available on the ground floor of TSBD as seen on this photo.

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1970 on: October 04, 2022, 10:31:59 AM »
This GIF is great to see it was a coffee cup most probably...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1970 on: October 04, 2022, 10:31:59 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1971 on: October 04, 2022, 03:11:35 PM »
This GIF is great to see it was a coffee cup most probably...

Whatever is in PM's hand here doesn't IMO look tall enough for one of those cups............

Looks closer to the dimensions of one of these:

V. unlikely a lady employee would bring one of those out front

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1972 on: October 04, 2022, 03:13:22 PM »
Look at the glare coming off those lenses..............

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1972 on: October 04, 2022, 03:13:22 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1973 on: October 04, 2022, 09:32:26 PM »
If PM is a woman  5’2” and took off her glasses and she took longer than 15 minutes to drink a small mug of coffee (or small styrofoam cup) which she brought with her approx 12:15 when she was with Sarah Stanton, and she is NOT the small short woman at the east side of steps seen in the same frames at the same time that PM is in the west corner…

Then itgere a possibility PM could be Pauline Sanders who just forgot she she moved from where she stated she was which was the east side of the landing.

And of course she was wearing a dark  dress that day also…

With her hair in a different style than the photo of her..

Um … IDK :)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1974 on: October 04, 2022, 09:45:25 PM »
If PM is a woman  5’2” and took off her glasses and she took longer than 15 minutes to drink a small mug of coffee (or small styrofoam cup)

Not 'and' but 'OR'! (I don't buy the cup/mug solution btw)

which she brought with her approx 12:15 when she was with Sarah Stanton, and she is NOT the small short woman at the east side of steps seen in the same frames at the same time that PM is in the west corner…

This identification of Ms Sanders in Darnell is a complete nonsense:

Watch how 'she' flickers magically into being for just one frame!

Then itgere a possibility PM could be Pauline Sanders who just forgot she she moved from where she stated she was which was the east side of the landing.

She never AFAIK stated that she was on the east side of the entranceway at the actual time of the shooting. She just puts herself there ~12:20pm. And no one AFAIK states that she was right beside them on the east side of the entranceway at the actual time of the shooting.

And of course she was wearing a dark  dress that day also…

With her hair in a different style than the photo of her..

Neither of these things is particularly problematical--------------and they're certainly a lot less problematical than believing Mr Oswald was in women's clothing!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: October 04, 2022, 09:50:07 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1974 on: October 04, 2022, 09:45:25 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1975 on: October 09, 2022, 05:08:28 PM »
Of the  reasons suggested so far to negate that  PM is Oswald, the strongest one imo is the unresolved shadow anomaly on Lovelady in Weigman film frame coincident with ( if certified) the person with forearm raised holding bottle ( in the Cronkite version Altgens 6 photo) located exactly at that darken out area of Lovelady.

To explain this new speculative location for Oswald as the reason for the shadow anomaly of Lovelady is going to appear so incredulous that I’m almost afraid to attempt it. 😵‍💫