Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214470 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1960 on: September 29, 2022, 01:42:03 AM »
Advertisement
Once Mr Lovelady's body is out of the frame, those applying the shadow get sloppy:

Some disturbance is happening here

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 01:42:55 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1960 on: September 29, 2022, 01:42:03 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1961 on: September 30, 2022, 01:50:42 AM »
The car aerial disappears only when it's 'in front of' the Magic Lovelady Shadow. Oops!

« Last Edit: September 30, 2022, 01:52:09 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1962 on: September 30, 2022, 02:09:29 AM »
From the Shelley FBI report 3/18/64:

Thumb1:

Mrs Pauline Sanders:

If PrayerMan is her, then that's surprising but not in itself v. interesting in terms of the case.

If PrayerMan is not her, then whoever PrayerMan is would be both surprising AND v. interesting in terms of the case!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1962 on: September 30, 2022, 02:09:29 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1963 on: October 02, 2022, 03:39:22 AM »
If PM is a woman then she must be either 5’2” standing on the landing level or she is 5’9” standing one step down from the entrance landing level.

I’m not yet convinced that the “enhanced” version of Darnell discounts the possibility that earlier images of PM  appears to indicate a V shaped white space indicative of a t-shirt exposed by a loosely worn brown shirt such as Oswald wore.

I also notice clear photos of Oswald when he was in handcuffs that indicate the “roundness”of his white T-shirt seen thru his open brown shirt.

I would like to see some experiment with a camera like Darnell’s, to record a male 5’9” height and 135 lb weight with an open brown shirt and white t-shirt like Oswald’s standing at PM location one step down from the landing.

Then repeat the experiment with a woman 5’9” /135 lb wearing some similar dress to the TSBD office women employees

High res Scan both of these experimental replication films frames to see if one or the other  (or both) produce a similar white ring effect to recent newer Darnell scans presented that have cast doubt on the PM=Oswald theory.

In the mean time, since there does not appear to be a suitable female TSBD employee known to be only 5’2” height , then the probability is that if PM is a woman she must be 5’9” standing one step down from the top landing level.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1964 on: October 02, 2022, 01:54:40 PM »
I’m not yet convinced that the “enhanced” version of Darnell discounts the possibility that earlier images of PM  appears to indicate a V shaped white space indicative of a t-shirt exposed by a loosely worn brown shirt such as Oswald wore.

I also notice clear photos of Oswald when he was in handcuffs that indicate the “roundness”of his white T-shirt seen thru his open brown shirt.

The chief problem is not the white area but the shape of the cutoff area:

V. hard to see a man's open shirt giving this line.

Then again, here's a tracing of a different frame made by Mr Hackerott at the Sixth Floor Museum:

More V-shaped......

Unless the V-shape-VS-scoop-line inconsistency comes down to a slight change in the height of the hand(s)-----------i.e. PM is holding something that gives the illusion in some frames of a scoop line?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1964 on: October 02, 2022, 01:54:40 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1965 on: October 03, 2022, 07:52:38 PM »
Mrs Pauline Sanders:

If PrayerMan is her, then that's surprising but not in itself v. interesting in terms of the case.

If PrayerMan is not her, then whoever PrayerMan is would be both surprising AND v. interesting in terms of the case!

Thumb1:

I believe that Prayer person was Pauline Sanders. Back in 2017 I have found picture of her with her nephew on Facebook with the same right arm position but I have lost that picture in my old laptop. Trying to find it on Facebook again but no success. I have lost the track of her nephew name and where exactly I have made a connection (Find a grave or Ancestry) but I am more than sure it was Pauline Sanders holding a white coffee cup.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1966 on: October 03, 2022, 10:12:28 PM »
I believe that Prayer person was Pauline Sanders. Back in 2017 I have found picture of her with her nephew on Facebook with the same right arm position but I have lost that picture in my old laptop. Trying to find it on Facebook again but no success. I have lost the track of her nephew name and where exactly I have made a connection (Find a grave or Ancestry) but I am more than sure it was Pauline Sanders holding a white coffee cup.

If she's PM, then she stood on the east side of the entranceway when she first came out (ca. 12:20) but moved west (probably to get a better view of the motorcade as it came on to Houston etc)

She would certainly be the most straightforward female candidate!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1966 on: October 03, 2022, 10:12:28 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1967 on: October 03, 2022, 11:40:29 PM »
If she's PM, then she stood on the east side of the entranceway when she first came out (ca. 12:20) but moved west (probably to get a better view of the motorcade as it came on to Houston etc)

She would certainly be the most straightforward female candidate!  Thumb1:

I haven't been taking part in this discussion. Instead I have been reading parts of it once in a while, but now I have a question.
Perhaps this has already been discussed earlier (if so, I apologize bringing it up again), but I have a picture in my files of an empty bottle of some soft drink standing on the ledge next to the stairs with police officers standing around it. I could of course be mistaken, but the image refered to as Prayer man seems to holding an object with two hands that could be a bottle.

I don't think a woman, back in those days, would be drinking from a bottle but a warehouse worker might. Is there anything known about this bottle and how it possibly relates to Prayer man?