Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 219385 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1920 on: March 01, 2022, 12:22:02 AM »
Advertisement
If PM was some random person who was taking some photos, then it’s unusual that no photo from this vantage point has been presented in the vast collection of photographic data in the archives.

It could something like “babushka lady” (allegeded to be Beverly Oliver) , and the camera and photos were confiscated.

However, no one has identified themselves as PM or claimed to have had a camera confiscated while taking photos from that position at the front steps of TSBD.

If the object was a camera , should not more of PMs face be obscured by the object if the camera is of the type with viewfinder in line with the lens? Such would require camera raised to obscure at least one eye.

And if the camera was of the type as Marina Oswald used for the BY photo requiring looking down into a viewfinder on the top then it would be unnecessary  to raise the camera at all from the mid level position.

The position of the hands would be how one would hold a camera. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1920 on: March 01, 2022, 12:22:02 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1921 on: March 01, 2022, 02:01:57 AM »
Hmm… a camera that Oswald was using at the front steps.. might explain camera confiscated and no photos

However, Surely Oswald would have taken the few moments he had before cameras or relay to his brother something about having had his camera confiscated while at the front steps?

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1922 on: March 01, 2022, 02:33:35 AM »
Response to Mt Omeara’s counterpoint that other persons on the 6th floor kept their suits and ties on despite the theoretical heat gain on the 6th floor:

They were government officials and cops. They were  required to maintain their uniform appearance regardless the heat factor.

Mr Lovelady , however, was a warehouse worker without such rigorous requirements for dress appearance.

( note : I think Mr Ford alluded to this point earlier )

If the skinny ex marine vet Oswald often worked in short sleeve T-shirt only, it’s not implausible that the chubbier Lovelady wearing a long sleeve  undershirt would remove his outer flannel shirt also to be more comfortable on the hotter upper 6th floor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1922 on: March 01, 2022, 02:33:35 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1923 on: March 01, 2022, 06:26:54 AM »
The position of the hands would be how one would hold a camera.

The right hand is being brought up to the mouth. The left hand is holding something.

Food item + coke

Captain Fritz let it slip: "Well he told me that he was eating lunch with some of the employees when this happened, and that he saw all the excitement"

Online Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1924 on: March 01, 2022, 08:56:49 PM »
You need to try harder. Two minutes work: https://spartacus-educational.com/JFKwhiteR.htm         https://www.tpaak.com/problems-in-black-and-white
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/5725622/roscoe-anthony-white
Thank you Denis, I am familiar with these but still not more than 5-6 useful photos are available. As I see it, the left ear, hairline, shape of the head and body type, I believe that the person on the steps and in DPD is Roscoe White. Also, you have to consider statements of police officers (can not search names right now) who stated they took Roscoe with them from DPD and went to Ruth Paine house. So, even he was off duty, he was inside DPD and I believe many photos showing him in that plaid shirt inside DPD on 11/22/63 are not available.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1924 on: March 01, 2022, 08:56:49 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1925 on: March 03, 2022, 09:29:16 PM »
Thank you Denis, I am familiar with these but still not more than 5-6 useful photos are available. As I see it, the left ear, hairline, shape of the head and body type, I believe that the person on the steps and in DPD is Roscoe White. Also, you have to consider statements of police officers (can not search names right now) who stated they took Roscoe with them from DPD and went to Ruth Paine house. So, even he was off duty, he was inside DPD and I believe many photos showing him in that plaid shirt inside DPD on 11/22/63 are not available.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1926 on: March 04, 2022, 12:43:44 AM »
Three seconds to find Lovelady

Ditto for White

They are practically twins hahahahahahahahahahahaha

CTers are amateurs at everything in life
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 12:51:31 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1926 on: March 04, 2022, 12:43:44 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1927 on: March 04, 2022, 11:44:52 PM »

LOL

It’s almost as funny as the PM=Sarah Stanton theory :)