Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 219244 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1680 on: September 16, 2021, 05:38:03 PM »
Advertisement
"...the Oswald stand in "
Would that not be the Oswald sit in? :-\
For our audience for the umpty-umpth time----https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/baker_m3.htmThat multi-colored jacket keeps showing up...going from light brown to grey to white to blue and back again.

As we reached the third or fourth floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway. I called to the man and he turned around and came back toward me. The manager said, "I know that man, he works here." I then turned the man loose and went up to the top floor. The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.
https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/baker_m3.htm

165 pounds..... Lee weighed 131 pounds         Dark hair..... Lee had sandy colored hair     
wearing a light brown jacket...   Lee was wearing a reddish brown colored shirt .

Jerry, Baker trip over his words when he testified before the WC.....   In recalling the scene to his minds eye, and  describing the the location where he called to the man who was sneaking away from the stairs . He said that it was dark in there by the elevators.     Which I'm sure you know is a sharp contrast to the well lit second floor lunchroom where he encountered Lee Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1680 on: September 16, 2021, 05:38:03 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1681 on: September 16, 2021, 05:41:54 PM »
"...the Oswald stand in "
Would that not be the Oswald sit in? :-\
For our audience for the umpty-umpth time----https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/baker_m3.htmThat multi-colored jacket keeps showing up...going from light brown to grey to white to blue and back again.

John posted this on a different thread to demonstrate the "multi-coloured jacket" phenomenon is not as rare as you might think:

In the following image is shown the man wearing BLACK who in and around Port Arthur killed 35 people and many eyewitnesses were face to face with this mass murderer and positively identified him and later this man admitted to the crime.

These eyewitnesses all positively identified the same man and understandably have differing memories on the clothing colour but if we use the same criteria of throwing out eyewitnesses because of a silly colour discrepancy then we'd still have a mass murderer on the loose. And this highlights the problem with rabid JFKA CT's, outside this single case, they have no real life experience!

Name of Witness: DUTTON Christian Names: James David       brown jacket
Name of Witness: KINGSTON Christian Names: Ian Gregory     green jacket
Name of Witness: BEEKMAN Christian Names: Michael Dean     ski type jacket, blue, orange and a few other colours on it
Name of Witness: WILLIAMS Christian Names: Colin Sydney    3/4 length jacket, dark in appearance
Name of Witness: WILLIAMS Christian Names: Iris Emelia     He had on a jacket of some description.
Name of Witness: SARGENT Christian Names: Michael Robert   blue jacket
Name of Witness: RIVIERE Christian Names: John Michael     “High length’ black jacket
Name of Witness: OLSON Christian Names: MARY LEE           I think was green
Name of Witness: LEVER Cristian Names: Coralee Helen       dark jacket
Name of Witness: NASH Christian Names: Carolyn Louise      khaki green jacket or parker type jacket
Name of Witness: BALASKO Christian Names: James            black jacket
Name of Witness: McKENNA Christian Names: Rebecca Kate     ski type jacket which was zipped all the way up. it was either navy, blue or grey.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 05:42:30 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1682 on: September 16, 2021, 06:36:33 PM »
  ..this highlights the problem with rabid JFKA CT's, outside this single case, they have no real life experience!
Why are these snipes and pot shots necessary? A [trained in observation] policeman described the lunchroom man in affidavit and testimony. Wes Frazier who drove Oswald to work describes his [shirt-jacket] as baggy several times. So he couldn't remember the color. What color of shirt did you wear 2 days ago?
The claim that people that you don't even know... have "no real life experience" is based on some imaginary grandeur psychic abilities I suppose?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1682 on: September 16, 2021, 06:36:33 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1683 on: September 16, 2021, 07:23:10 PM »
Why are these snipes and pot shots necessary? A [trained in observation] policeman described the lunchroom man in affidavit and testimony. Wes Frazier who drove Oswald to work describes his [shirt-jacket] as baggy several times. So he couldn't remember the color. What color of shirt did you wear 2 days ago?
The claim that people that you don't even know... have "no real life experience" is based on some imaginary grandeur psychic abilities I suppose?
Just to be clear, that quote isn't from me.
I posted part of a John Mytton post demonstrating the unreliability of witness statements regarding clothing.
I posted it because I think it highlights the problem of clinging on to a specific detail given in a witness statement without considering it's unreliability.
I'm sure you'll agree that the Mytton post is a powerful reminder of how unreliable a witness account of clothing can be.

LATER EDIT:

BTW Frazier is absolutely certain Oswald wore a light gray jacket to work that morning.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 07:28:56 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1684 on: September 16, 2021, 07:50:46 PM »
BTW Frazier is absolutely certain Oswald wore a light gray jacket to work that morning.
Right... Oswald wore a grey jacket on the way to work and then after he left work, he took a cab wearing a blue jacket and went home and then [supposedly] changed into a grey jacket.
BTW--What color [again] of shirt did you wear 2 days ago?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1684 on: September 16, 2021, 07:50:46 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1685 on: September 16, 2021, 08:04:45 PM »
Just to be clear, that quote isn't from me....I posted part of a John Mytton post
The quotes were not posted correctly then. Also, there were no links to follow the [not very useful] information.
Even so... you appear to agree that an opposing viewpoint is from "rabid individuals who have no life experience".

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1686 on: September 16, 2021, 08:14:40 PM »
That's not what he demonstrated.

You still don't get it.

LOL

You're quite correct Otto,
It's a matter of colour, not the actual garment.
It was a point being made about the multi-coloured  nature of the "jacket"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1686 on: September 16, 2021, 08:14:40 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1687 on: September 16, 2021, 08:19:48 PM »
Right... Oswald wore a grey jacket on the way to work and then after he left work, he took a cab wearing a blue jacket and went home and then [supposedly] changed into a grey jacket.
BTW--What color [again] of shirt did you wear 2 days ago?

"...he took a cab wearing a blue jacket..."

You've been listening to Walt too much.
He described light blue pants made of a khaki material and a similar jacket.
He could be saying the jacket was also a very light colour and made of a khaki material.
If so, you're example scans as - wore a light grey jacket to work, got a cab wearing a light coloured jacket, went home and changed into a light grey jacket.
Mind blowing.