Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 218028 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1672 on: September 11, 2021, 03:04:39 AM »
Advertisement
Oh boy... What's this, typical to LNs, emotional stuff decades after fact?

Yep, Mr O'Blazney is an emotional guy. He wrote this a couple of years back:

"and what, pray tell, mssr. 'prayerdude', explains your cognitive dissonance?  anybody but oswald.  i remember having a nice chat with mssr. bugliosi back in the day.  that, and other conversations changed my mind, for i was almost like you.  and then there was leo damore, whose book deprived ted kennedy of his mantle as president. and before that, lane and garrison, et. al.  they polluted the minds of millions...... MILLIONS !!!  mae  didn't help, either.  nor did sarah mcclendon, whose wheelchair i used to push into the white house for press conferences (they don't have press conferences anymore.....sigh+), passing notes to tim mccury from her.  oh, those were the days !!.  everything changed when W was illegally named 'the chief'.  they wouldn't let me in then after that numbskull was erected, as i had an FBI file, et. al., but she bellowed "the president shall hear of this !!"....... then they let me in. did you know she was responsible for an 11 million-dollar makeover in order to have handicapped people accessible into the white house? (read: americans with disabilities act)"

???

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1672 on: September 11, 2021, 03:04:39 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1673 on: September 16, 2021, 02:17:00 AM »
Fun fact!

The SS 'reconstruction' of Mr Oswald's alleged descent from the sixth floor to the lunchroom ends with the LHO stand-in sitting down at one of the lunchroom tables:

Wherever did they get this idea from? :D

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1674 on: September 16, 2021, 02:24:24 AM »
Fun fact!

The SS 'reconstruction' of Mr Oswald's alleged descent from the sixth floor to the lunchroom ends with the LHO stand-in sitting down at one of the lunchroom tables:

Here's where:

The lunchroom story initially had Mr Oswald STATIONARY inside the lunchroom, and Officer Baker popping his head in out of either telepathic instinct or a deluxe edition of due diligence.

Once the 'investigators' realized this story would collapse on its own intrinsic silliness, however, they cast around for a credible REASON for Officer Baker to check out the lunchroom. In the end the pitiful best they could come up with was a 'movement' behind the glass window that the genius officer found so suspicious as to merit delaying his rush to the top of the building!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1674 on: September 16, 2021, 02:24:24 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1675 on: September 16, 2021, 02:48:38 AM »
Now!

Hands up who believes the SS would have formally enacted and filmed a reconstruction of Mr Oswald's alleged movements WITHOUT receiving ANY input from EITHER Mr Roy Truly OR Officer Baker as to where exactly Mr Oswald was when he was first seen on the second floor!

Thumb1:

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #1676 on: September 16, 2021, 03:24:09 PM »
Yep, Mr O'Blazney is an emotional guy. He wrote this a couple of years back:

"and what, pray tell, mssr. 'prayerdude', explains your cognitive dissonance?  anybody but oswald.  i remember having a nice chat with mssr. bugliosi back in the day.  that, and other conversations changed my mind, for i was almost like you.  and then there was leo damore, whose book deprived ted kennedy of his mantle as president. and before that, lane and garrison, et. al.  they polluted the minds of millions...... MILLIONS !!!  mae  didn't help, either.  nor did sarah mcclendon, whose wheelchair i used to push into the white house for press conferences (they don't have press conferences anymore.....sigh+), passing notes to tim mccury from her.  oh, those were the days !!.  everything changed when W was illegally named 'the chief'.  they wouldn't let me in then after that numbskull was erected, as i had an FBI file, et. al., but she bellowed "the president shall hear of this !!"....... then they let me in. did you know she was responsible for an 11 million-dollar makeover in order to have handicapped people accessible into the white house? (read: americans with disabilities act)"

???

"An emotional guy?" Look in a mirror. You wet yourself over curtain rods and you're at it again in this thread.

I don't waste my time with anyone who even hints of duplicity or dishonesty. Mark O'Blazney is your mirror opposite. Try asking Mark a sincere, serious question, he has nothing to hide and is always willing to help other sincere posters. He is cynical and sarcastic, having been exposed to both Leo Damore and to Peter Janney! He knows more about Washington DC of the past sixty years than anyone else I've noticed and he never takes himself too seriously. You, OTOH ..... ?

There are two kinds of personalities participating in assassination studies, those you can trust and those you cannot. You do what you are attempting to do here to Mark O'Blazney and it is your reputation you are displaying, not his.

O'Blazney or Janney, sincerity or snake oil. Take your pick.

Remember author Janney? This was his BS...

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2012/07/peter-janney/the-autodaf-of-lisa-pease-and-jamesdieugenio-tomas-de-torquemada-and-the-spanish-inquisition-return-in-a-new-era-of-suppression-of-freedom-of-thought-and-adherence-to-a-rigid-dogma-namely-thei/
The Autodaf of Lisa Pease and James DiEugenio Tomas de Torquemada and the Spanish Inquisition return in a new era of suppression of freedom of thought and adherence to a rigid dogma - namely their own prejudices!
By Peter Janney
July 6, 2012
....In addition, Ms. Pease can't even seem to fathom or consider how "Lt. William L. Mitchell," a man who told police he was jogging on the towpath when he passed Mary Meyer — allegedly just before the murder took place — told police that a "Negro male" matching Wiggins' description was following her in an effort to frame Ray Crump. "Mitchell" would then testify against Crump at the murder trial nine months later in July 1965 as part of the CIA's assassination operation. It doesn't seem to matter to Pease that "Mitchell" has never been able to be located since the trial, or that his known address during that time was documented as a "CIA safe house" by three separate former CIA employees. At the time of trial in July 1965, Mitchell told a reporter that he had since retired from the military and was now a mathematics instructor at Georgetown University — yet no record of his employment there could ever be located, nor was there ever any bona-fide military service record located for "Mitchell," either in the Pentagon where he was listed in the directory at the time of the murder, or in the main military data base in St. Louis. This was thoroughly researched by the Peabody Award-winning journalist Roger Charles, as discussed in my book, a fact that Pease fails to mention in one of her many deliberate omissions, which also included Damore's consultation with L. Fletcher Prouty (as documented by Damore's attorney James H. Smith) to finally understand who "Mitchell" was, before Damore confronted him. Of course, Lisa Pease is entitled to whatever flawed point of view she wants to embrace, but she's not entitled to her own set of facts.

The rest of Pease's long-winded misstatements criticizing author Leo Damore,
Timothy Leary, Robert Morrow, Gregory Douglas and other sources who I attempted to unravel — explicitly noting their deficiencies and limitations — completely obfuscates the clarity of the emerging picture: Placed in a larger context, and juxtaposed with firm documentation, the aggregate unfolding scenario clearly indicates that Mary Meyer's life was ended by a CIA assassination. But in the Pease-DiEugenio fantasy world, people are either all white or all black, complete truth-tellers or liars, completely reliable or unreliable. There are no shades of grey; there is no ambiguity; and there is no room for the analysis of intricacy and complexity....
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 03:27:49 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1676 on: September 16, 2021, 03:24:09 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1677 on: September 16, 2021, 03:41:56 PM »
I don't waste my time with anyone who even hints of duplicity or dishonesty. Mark O'Blazney is your mirror opposite. Try asking Mark a sincere, serious question, he has nothing to hide and is always willing to help other sincere posters. He is cynical and sarcastic, having been exposed to both Leo Damore and to Peter Janney! He knows more about Washington DC of the past sixty years than anyone else I've noticed and he never takes himself too seriously. You, OTOH ..... ?

I've heard that Messrs Damore and Janney both liked the Ed Sullivan Show, and that Ed Sullivan once met someone called Maria. This calls for one of your amazingly productive, case-cracking deep data dives, Mr Scully--------------let us know how you get on!  Thumb1:

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1678 on: September 16, 2021, 04:24:43 PM »
Fun fact!

The idea probably came from Baker who told the Oswald stand in ( John J. Howlett ) that " Lee Harvey Oswald was sitting at the table drinking a coke, when I opened the lunchroom door"
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 04:45:51 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1678 on: September 16, 2021, 04:24:43 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1679 on: September 16, 2021, 05:18:36 PM »
Wherever did they get  this  idea from? :D
 The idea probably came from Baker who told the Oswald stand in that " Lee Harvey Oswald was sitting at the table drinking a coke, when I opened the lunchroom door"
"...the Oswald stand in "
Would that not be the Oswald sit in? :-\
For our audience for the umpty-umpth time----
As we reached the third or fourth floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway. I called to the man and he turned around and came back toward me. The manager said, "I know that man, he works here." I then turned the man loose and went up to the top floor. The man I saw was a white man approximately 30 years old, 5'9", 165 pounds, dark hair and wearing a light brown jacket.
https://www.jfk-assassination.net/russ/testimony/baker_m3.htm
Mr. BELIN - Did you notice what clothes the man was wearing as he came up to you?
Mr. BAKER - At that particular time I was looking at his face, and it seemed to me like he had a light brown jacket on and maybe some kind of white-looking shirt.
Mr. DULLES - Lighter brown did you say, I am just asking what you said. I couldn't quite hear.
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir; all I can remember it was in my recollection of it it was a light brown jacket.
That multi-colored jacket keeps showing up...going from light brown to grey to white to blue and back again.
Mr. FRAZIER - He got out of the car and he was wearing the jacket that has the big sleeves in them