Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 219595 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1664 on: September 03, 2021, 10:58:26 PM »
Advertisement

...... and i bet he smirked after seeing the red.  Kennedy killer.  He should never have been born.

"..With a rebel yell more, more, more
He lives in his own heaven
Collects it to go from the seven eleven ..."

https://account.star-telegram.com/paywall/subscriber-only?resume=187524003&intcid=ab_archive
Dec 1, 2017 — "Robert Lee Oswald, the brother of Lee Harvey Oswald and a former resident of Fort Worth, .."

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/142144510/alexander-stephens-hidell
Alexander Stephens Hidell, Sr. is the son of Colonel William Henry Hidell who was the private secretary to Alexander Hamilton Stephens, Vice President of the Confederate States of America."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mistick_Krewe_of_Comus
Mistick Krewe of Comus -
The Mistick Krewe of Comus, founded in 1856, is a New Orleans, Louisiana, Carnival krewe. ... Abbreviation, MKC. Named after, Comus.

https://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/4471-rex/?tab=comments#comment-34138
Thomas H. Purvis - Posted July 20, 2005
Of course, other Queens of COMUS include the daughter of General Robert E. Lee as well as the daughter of Jefferson Davis

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/100520469/constance-ivy-fedoroff
Constance Ivy Burke Fedoroff
Queen MKC 1950.

Family Members
Parents
Photo
William P. Burke
1900–1980

« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 11:24:49 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1664 on: September 03, 2021, 10:58:26 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1665 on: September 06, 2021, 11:45:30 PM »
"..With a rebel yell more, more, more
He lives in his own heaven
Collects it to go from the seven eleven ..."

https://account.star-telegram.com/paywall/subscriber-only?resume=187524003&intcid=ab_archive
Dec 1, 2017 — "Robert Lee Oswald, the brother of Lee Harvey Oswald and a former resident of Fort Worth, .."

Off-topic garbage!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1666 on: September 07, 2021, 12:46:04 AM »

Are you sure that Lee was being charged as an accomplice ??.....   You may be right...but I'm pretty sure that on 11-23-63 Hoover said that the white house needed to release a statement that stated that Lee Harvey Oswald was simply a lone nut killer who had no accomplices.

We need to distinguish between
a) what the press was being told
b) what Mr Oswald was being told
c) what Mr Oswald was being told the press was being told

"I don't know what dispatches you people have been getting............"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1666 on: September 07, 2021, 12:46:04 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1667 on: September 09, 2021, 03:57:05 AM »
Now!

Officer Baker's same-day affidavit:

Let us focus on the underlined section of text.

"As i entered the door I saw several people standing around. I asked these people where the stairs were."

Question #1!
Do you believe there were several people standing around behind the glass door (i.e. on the inside) and that these were the people Officer Baker asked about the stairs?

Question #2 for anyone who answered Yes to Question #1!
Who can these several people standing around behind the glass door have been? Any idea??

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 04:27:37 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1668 on: September 09, 2021, 04:26:35 AM »
"As i entered the door I saw several people standing around. I asked these people where the stairs were."

Question #1!
Do you believe there were several people standing around behind the glass door (i.e. on the inside) and that these were the people Officer Baker asked about the stairs?

Question #2 for anyone who answered Yes to Question #1!
Who can these several people standing around behind the glass door have been?

Thumb1:

So Officer Baker, in his affidavit, gives us "several people standing around".

In his testimony, curiously enough, he will turn the "several people standing around" into several people who are moving: "As I entered this lobby there were people going in as I entered". These people going in were the people he asked about the stairs.

Unfortunately his testimony change ends up painting a picture of an improbably crowded door: "As I entered... there were people going in". Not people already inside but people going in at the exact same time as he was!

But why the curious change from people standing around to people going in? Because he needs to move the asking-about-the-stairs moment from OUTSIDE to INSIDE. This is because he knows that IN REALITY he had been looking at one person in particular as he asked about the stairs, a man who was one of the several people standing around just outside the door.

Down at the bottom of the steps, meanwhile, was an employee of the Depository who saw Officer Baker addressing (and appearing to challenge) the man who was one of the several people standing around just outside the door. The employee at the bottom of the steps was Mr Billy Lovelady, the man who was one of the several people standing around just outside the door was Mr Lee Harvey Oswald.

Several minutes after the assassination, Mr Lovelady told Mr James Jarman what he had seen.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1668 on: September 09, 2021, 04:26:35 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1669 on: September 09, 2021, 04:34:29 AM »
 Mr Roy Truly, in his WC testimony:

"As he ran up the stairway--I mean up the steps, I was almost to the steps, I ran up and caught up with him. I believe I caught up with him inside the lobby of the building or possibly the front steps. I don't remember that close" (emphasis added)

A similarly cackhanded attempt to obfuscate the true location of the where-are-the-stairs? moment just outside the front door!

Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1670 on: September 11, 2021, 02:48:18 AM »
“As an officer rushed into the building Oswald rushed out. The policeman permitted him to pass after the building manager told the policeman that Oswald was an employee.”
-Chief Jesse Curry, quoted in The Washington Post, 11/23/63

"As the Presidential limousine sped to the hospital the police dragnet went into action. (Det. Ed) Hicks said at just about that time, Oswald came out of the front door of the red bricked warehouse. A policeman asked him where he was going. He said he wanted to see what all the excitement was all about."
-London Free Press, 11/23/63

Thus did DPD spin a perfectly innocent, super-brief front-entrance exchange------------Mr Oswald being asked if he worked there/where the stairs were-------------into a fateful encounter with a fleeing ("rushing") assassin. In reality, Mr Oswald had already come out to the front steps to watch the P. Parade.

Only when the 'investigating' authorities realized to their horror just how soon after the last shot Officer Baker had rushed up those steps did the line change: second-floor lunchroom encounter!
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 03:06:52 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1670 on: September 11, 2021, 02:48:18 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1671 on: September 11, 2021, 02:57:53 AM »

...... and i bet he smirked after seeing the red.  Kennedy killer.  He should never have been born.

Oh boy... What's this, typical to LNs, emotional stuff decades after fact?

Some people really love to hate a dead guy... It seems