Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 218017 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1056 on: January 23, 2021, 10:18:37 PM »
Advertisement
Where is Lovelady talking about an encounter? He is not even on the steps, instead he is looking back from 75 feet away and saw them enter the building.

Mr. BALL - By the time you left the steps had Mr. Truly entered the building?
Mr. LOVELADY - As we left the steps I would say we were at least 15. maybe 25. steps away from the building. I looked back and I saw him and the policeman running into the building.
Mr. BALL - How many steps?
Mr. LOVELADY - Twenty, 25.
Mr. BALL - Steps away and you looked back and saw him enter the building?
Mr. LOVELADY - Yes.

Quote the DPD Dispatches.

He told a very different story to Mr James Jarman shortly after the assassination (see Mr Jarman's HSCA interview)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1056 on: January 23, 2021, 10:18:37 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1057 on: January 23, 2021, 10:30:21 PM »
He told a very different story to Mr James Jarman shortly after the assassination (see Mr Jarman's HSCA interview)

I think the point Jack is making is that this is clearly a  BS: story as Lovelady was outside the TSBD when this supposed encounter took place.
How could Lovelady have seen the encounter when he wasn't there?
It's a simple question

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1058 on: January 23, 2021, 10:32:44 PM »
I think the point Jack is making is that this is clearly a  BS: story as Lovelady was outside the TSBD when this supposed encounter took place.
How could Lovelady have seen the encounter when he wasn't there?
It's a simple question

And it has a simple answer: Mr Lovelady was on the steps, and the encounter took place at the front door

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1058 on: January 23, 2021, 10:32:44 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1059 on: January 23, 2021, 11:51:38 PM »
Well, there’s that Lovelady in the Couch film GIF somewhere if someone would like to post that so that Mr.Ford can decide if that bald spot man with shirt pattern is Lovelady or not.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1060 on: January 24, 2021, 01:43:58 AM »
And it has a simple answer: Mr Lovelady was on the steps, and the encounter took place at the front door

the encounter took place at the front door

Didn't Baker say that as he "entered the building".?...Words that indicated that he was already INSIDE the building.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1060 on: January 24, 2021, 01:43:58 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1061 on: January 24, 2021, 01:49:10 AM »
the encounter took place at the front door

Didn't Baker say that as he "entered the building".?...Words that indicated that he was already INSIDE the building.

According to Holmes Oswald said:

"I went down, and as I started to go out and see what it was all about, a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door..."

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #1062 on: January 24, 2021, 02:36:13 AM »

The were other people inside the foyer and not one witness to a policeman sticking a gun into LHO's stomach. Not one. Lovelady makes no reference to an encounter despite observing the office enter the building. The encounter took place on the second floor lunchroom just as stated and where there was only LHO, Baker and Truly. LHO admits to the encounter. Not one person saw LHO on the first floor or LHO exit the building despite all the employees gathered near the entrance.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1062 on: January 24, 2021, 02:36:13 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1063 on: January 24, 2021, 03:41:48 AM »
The were other people inside the foyer and not one witness to a policeman sticking a gun into LHO's stomach. Not one. Lovelady makes no reference to an encounter despite observing the office enter the building. The encounter took place on the second floor lunchroom just as stated and where there was only LHO, Baker and Truly. LHO admits to the encounter. Not one person saw LHO on the first floor or LHO exit the building despite all the employees gathered near the entrance.

The were other people inside the foyer and not one witness to a policeman sticking a gun into LHO's stomach.

Who were the other people in the foyer?

Lovelady makes no reference to an encounter despite observing the office enter the building.

Lovelady did not enter the building.

The encounter took place on the second floor lunchroom just as stated

Who stated that? Baker, in his initial affidavit, said the encounter took place on the 3rd or 4th floor

LHO admits to the encounter.

According to the reports...

Not one person saw LHO on the first floor or LHO exit the building despite all the employees gathered near the entrance.

So, how do you know he exited the building through the front door?