Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 220778 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1040 on: January 23, 2021, 04:13:32 AM »
Advertisement
And you've seen 11/22/63 CCTV footage from inside the Depository? Wowzers!

There was no closed caption TV  (Surveillance )  in 1963....,
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 04:15:30 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1040 on: January 23, 2021, 04:13:32 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1041 on: January 23, 2021, 05:12:11 AM »
Lee was NOT in the first floor lunchroom ( the Domino Room) when Jarman and Norman passed by at 12:26 , even though he said that he was.... He was staying out of sight, and he was in the shower that was just off the Domino room.   Lee could see Jarman and Norman walking across the loading dock and approaching the back door of the shipping room, so he slipped into the shower so that they couldn't tell anybody that they had seen Lee Oswald on the first floor just a few minutes before JFK was murdered.

More speculation and no factual evidence.

Junior Jarman and Harold Norman walked through that second floor lunch room and remembered that there was “someone else in there”. When Oswald was being interrogated, he remembered two black employees walking through the lunch room while he was inside the room.

Also, a Dallas police officer and Oswald’s boss testified seeing Oswald in that same lunch room less than 80-seconds after the last shot was fired.

So Mr. Cakebread, how could Oswald be in the "shower" as you claim when testimony proves Oswald was in fact in the lunch room seen by a cop and his boss? And don't forget Jarman and Norman possibly saw Oswald as well.     

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1042 on: January 23, 2021, 06:16:42 AM »

Junior Jarman and Harold Norman walked through that second floor lunch room and remembered that there was “someone else in there”. When Oswald was being interrogated, he remembered two black employees walking through the lunch room while he was inside the room.

Also, a Dallas police officer and Oswald’s boss testified seeing Oswald in that same lunch room less than 80-seconds after the last shot was fired.

So Mr. Cakebread, how could Oswald be in the "shower" as you claim when testimony proves Oswald was in fact in the lunch room seen by a cop and his boss? And don't forget Jarman and Norman possibly saw Oswald as well.   

Junior Jarman and Harold Norman walked through that second floor lunch room and remembered that there was “someone else in there”.
Psst Mr Plant....Put the cork back in the bottle and go get some sleep....  When you're awake and sober I'm sure that you'll find that Jarman and Norman walked past the windows of the 1st floor lunchroom....That's the FIRST FLOOR lunchroom....They were never close to the second floor lunchroom.  You really need to stay the hell out of things that you know nothing about.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1042 on: January 23, 2021, 06:16:42 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1043 on: January 23, 2021, 06:25:00 AM »
"Yeah, he worked with us and he didn't associate with us too much. He was kind of quiet. He didn't like to talk too much to us or anything...

We all eat lunch together in this little domino room. We play dominoes and eat our lunch. He might walk in and lay around with us and he would walk out. He didn't stay in there too long. I guess he didn't like crowds."                        Danny Arce

"...he was awful quiet."  Mrs D. Baker

"Well, I'll be frank with you, Mr. Ball, I don't believe nobody knew him too well.
You might say he wouldn't have too much to say to anybody. He just stayed all to hisself..."    Jack Dougherty

"Well, he was a fellow that kept pretty much to himself. He never had too much to say."      Charles Givens

No. Just knew his name. I mean, you know, he wouldn't talk to anybody so I didn't.   Harold Norman

If there is one constant in this labyrinthine mess it is the almost universal description of Oswald as a quiet loner who didn't talk and when he did it was a barely audible mumble. Someone who hated being with other people and when he was would have his head buried in a newspaper as a way of avoiding unnecessary contact with those around him. To most he was just quiet and withdrawn but to anyone who tried to interact with him he was extremely anti-social:

"Mr. BALL. Did you ever speak to Oswald ?
Miss HINE. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Did he ever speak to you?
Miss HINE. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. He never replied to you?
Miss HINE. No, sir.
Mr. BALL. Would you say he was unfriendly?
Miss HINE. Yes, sir; I would."

"Every time I went by him I would speak to him, say "Good morning" and he would never catch or meet my gaze..."      Geneva Hine

Imagine trying to interact with someone who refuses to acknowledge your existence. How insulting and aggressive is that? Even when he did respond it would be as inaudible mumble:

"Mr. BALL. Did he ever speak to you, say "Hello" or anything of that sort?
 Mr. PIPER. No, sir; if he did, you hardly ever heard him.
 Mr. BALL. Did you ever speak to him
 Mr. PIPER. Yes.
 Mr. BALL. Did he ever reply to you that you can remember?
 Mr. PIPER. If he did, I didn't ever hear him. He mumbled something and he would just keep walking."     Eddie Piper

It was generally agreed he wasn't a "People Person"

"At times I would go down to Mr. Truly's office for some business. I would see him across the floor, but he paid no attention to you and there were times, the few times, he ate lunch up there but he never talked to anyone."       Mrs Robert Reid

But now we're supposed to believe that, because it was a sunny day and the President was passing by, Oswald was out on the steps with the rest gang chatting away with his good buddy William Shelley:

"Mr. BALL - Did you ever talk to him?
Mr. SHELLEY - Not too much; he wasn't too talkative. If I had something I wanted him to do, I would tell him and he usually did it."     William Shelley

I get the impression Oswald was utterly contemptuous of his work colleagues who he believed were all beneath him. So much so he wouldn't even pretend to make so much as the slightest effort to show any mannersl. He was so convinced of his superiority he could treat those around him like the dirt he thought they were. Ironically, his quietness didn't make him invisible, quite the contrary, in the tight-knit, gossip-prone, enclosed world of the TSBD he would have stood out head and shoulders above everyone else.
To believe this socially incompetent, arrogant loner would spend one second in the company of his work colleagues if he didn't have to is absurd. If Oswald watched the motorcade it was from some dark quiet corner where nobody else would think to be.

"I didn't know him personally, but I had seen him working. Never did say anything to anyone. He never did put himself in any position to say anything to anyone. He just went about his work."            Bonnie Ray Williams

Mind you it was a lovely day and Jackie did look gorgeous in pink.
Whats that? Not one witness put him on the steps that day? Not one of those stood with him or the many coming back up the steps? Not one?
You do surprise me.

WUP   ???

I get the impression Oswald was utterly contemptuous of his work colleagues

I believe hat you've got the wrong impression ( probably because you are biased and believe that Lee was  the assassin.)

In reality Lee kept to himself because he believed that he was working undercover for the FBI and he didn't want people prying into his life.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1044 on: January 23, 2021, 09:53:30 AM »
I get the impression Oswald was utterly contemptuous of his work colleagues

I believe hat you've got the wrong impression ( probably because you are biased and believe that Lee was  the assassin.)

Mr O'Meara is a member of Team Keep LHO Away From Them Steps because he doesn't want Mr Oswald to have an alibi for the shooting of JFK.

Mr Cakebread is a member of Team Keep LHO Away From Them Steps because he wants Mr Oswald to not want Mr Oswald to have an alibi for the shooting of JFK.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1044 on: January 23, 2021, 09:53:30 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1045 on: January 23, 2021, 03:37:09 PM »
Mr O'Meara is a member of Team Keep LHO Away From Them Steps because he doesn't want Mr Oswald to have an alibi for the shooting of JFK.

Mr Cakebread is a member of Team Keep LHO Away From Them Steps because he wants Mr Oswald to not want Mr Oswald to have an alibi for the shooting of JFK.

No, Mr Cakebread  knows without any doubt that Lee had an airtight alibi, which was corroborated by two TSBD employees....

Lee told the interrogators that he saw Jarman and Norman as they walked past the 1st floor lunchroom (Domino room ) at 12:26....Those two employees verified that they had in fact walked by the Domino Room at 12:26.    Lee also told the interrogators that after he witnessed those two guys depart the first floor on the west elevator at about 12:28 he went to the second floor lunchroom at about 12:29....and he was in that second floor lunchroom at 12:31 when DPD police officer Marrion Baker saw him there.
It's true that nobody saw Lee at 12:30 ....but anybody with good sense would realize that Lee couldn't have been behind the sixth floor window at 12:30.    And furthermore spectators on the street below saw a man behind the sixth floor window at the very time that Lee was sitting and eating his lunch in the Domino room, before Jarman and Norman walked by.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2021, 03:52:44 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1046 on: January 23, 2021, 03:39:02 PM »

Mr Plant...You are not worth debating....You have the facts all jumbled up ....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1046 on: January 23, 2021, 03:39:02 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #1047 on: January 23, 2021, 03:53:58 PM »
LHO places himself above the 2nd floor during the shooting and he comes down where he encounters Trully and Baker. Interesting that a Marine seems to have no knowledge of shots being fired. Seriously, "commotion?"

Mr. BELIN. Did anyone say anything about Oswald saying anything about his leaving the Texas School Book Depository after the shooting?
Mr. HOLMES. He said, as I remember, actually, in answer to questions there, he mentioned that when lunchtime came, one of the Negro employees asked him if. he would like to sit and each lunch with him, and he said, "Yes, but I can't go right now." He said, "You go and take the elevator on down." No, he said, "You go ahead, but send the elevator back up."
He didn't say up where, and he didn't mention what floor he was on. Nobody seemed to ask him.
You see, I assumed that obvious questions like that had been asked in previous interrogation. So I didn't interrupt too much, but he said, "Send the elevator back up to me."
Then he said when all this commotion started, "I just went on downstairs." And he didn't say whether he took the elevator or not. He said, "I went down, and as I started to go out and see what it was all about, a police officer stopped me just before I got to the front door, and started to ask me some questions, and my superintendent of the place stepped up and told the officers that I am one of the employees of the building, so he told me to step aside for a little bit and we will get to you later. Then I just went on out in the crowd to see what it was all about."
And he wouldn't tell what happened then.
Mr. BELIN. Did he say where he was at the time of the shooting?
Mr. HOLMES. He just said he was still up in the building when the commotion--
he kind of----

Mr. BELIN. Did Oswald say why he left the building?
Mr. HOLMES. No; other than just said he talked about this commotion and went out to see what it was about.