Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 219353 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #936 on: January 19, 2021, 06:50:15 PM »
Advertisement
Actually we have determined nothing of the sort, Mr Cakebread.

Actually "WE" ( All rational and clear thinking people) have determined that Baker could not have been describing either the third or fourth floor as the place where he and Truly encountered a man who did NOT fit the description of Lee Oswald.

Nope-----poor Mr O'Meara just got all excited until it was pointed out to him he had confused the UP and the DOWN stairs

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #936 on: January 19, 2021, 06:50:15 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #937 on: January 19, 2021, 06:51:37 PM »
*its*

Glad to see you now accept that the words "I saw a man walking away from the stairway" do after all work for the third floor!  Thumb1:

Ah, but the 'investigating' authorities know full well by now that Mr Oswald wasn't just on the front steps at the time of the shooting but had an interaction with Officer Baker at that front entrance. Why, DPD have been telling the world about it!

So the third floor won't work--------Officer Baker and Mr Truly are the ones with the head start, see? How would you get from Mr Oswald at the front entrance to Mr Oswald walking away from the stairway on a floor that Officer Baker and Mr Truly are themselves only just reaching?

Question for Mr Ford....If Lee had been at the front door at the time of the shooting that would have provided him with an airtight alibi.   When Captain Fritz asked him where he was at the time the President was shot ( That's what Fritz claimed that he asked Lee) Lee would simply have said Well Cap,  I was standing on the front steps of the TSBD at that time, and a DPD Motorcycle officer can vouch for me....Because he asked me if I worked in the building.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #938 on: January 19, 2021, 06:55:50 PM »
Question for Mr Ford....If Lee had been at the front door at the time of the shooting that would have provided him with an airtight alibi.   When Captain Fritz asked him where he was at the time the President was shot ( That's what Fritz claimed that he asked Lee) Lee would simply have said Well Cap,  I was standing on the front steps of the TSBD at that time, and a DPD Motorcycle officer can vouch for me....Because he asked me if I worked in the building.

And that's just what Mr Oswald did tell him. And DPD were happy to tell the press about that front entrance encounter------------until they realized just how soon after the shooting Officer Baker had run up those front steps

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #938 on: January 19, 2021, 06:55:50 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #939 on: January 19, 2021, 07:12:56 PM »
And that's just what Mr Oswald did tell him. And DPD were happy to tell the press about that front entrance encounter------------until they realized just how soon after the shooting Officer Baker had run up those front steps

that's just what Mr Oswald did tell him.

Really??.... This is astounding information!....    But I'll need PROOF that Lee said anything like that, so please provide solid proof that Lee told anybody that he was on the front steps at the time the President was shot.    Or simply provide solid PROOF that Lee ever acknowledged that he knew that JFK had been shot? Or that he had heard any shots.... 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 07:19:38 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #940 on: January 19, 2021, 08:58:46 PM »
that's just what Mr Oswald did tell him.

Really??.... This is astounding information!....

Are you a goldfish, Mr Cakebread? See Reply #973

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #940 on: January 19, 2021, 08:58:46 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #941 on: January 19, 2021, 09:41:51 PM »
Are you a goldfish, Mr Cakebread? See Reply #973
Here's #973... WHERE is the  solid proof that Lee told anybody that he was on the front steps at the time the President was shot.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #942 on: January 19, 2021, 10:50:14 PM »
Here's #973... WHERE is the  solid proof that Lee told anybody that he was on the front steps at the time the President was shot.

Lee told the interrogators that he was in the 1st floor lunchroom eating lunch , at the time the P. parade passed in front of the TSBD.  Then AFTER he finished eating he said he went outside.   -----  The Parade was over....And I believe there are photos of Lee standing around outside on the stub street in front of the TSBD.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2021, 05:18:51 AM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #942 on: January 19, 2021, 10:50:14 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #943 on: January 20, 2021, 02:57:13 PM »
Friends, there are now two main opposing narratives:

1------------Mr Oswald corroborated the post-assassination second floor lunchroom encounter (as claimed in the LATER interrogation reports)
2------------Mr Oswald, far from corroborating the encounter, said he visited the lunchroom before the P. Parade, then went down to one, then "went outside to watch P. Parade" (the EARLIEST interrogation report: Agent Hosty's handwritten draft)

My argument is simply this: once one does NOT assume that Mr Oswald (per #2 above) is lying, then things fall into place:

--------the suppression of Agent Hosty's draft report
--------the evolution of the story in subsequent reports
--------the 11/22 DPD statements about a front entrance encounter
--------the impossible shadow down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman
--------the appearance of an arm + bottle in the version of Altgens 6 that Mr Walter Cronkite showed that evening
--------Officer Baker's 11/22 affidavit description of a man caught walking away from the stairway on "the third or fourth floor"
--------the glaring problems with the lunchroom story
--------the notable fact that not a single credible alternative candidate has been found for Prayer Person
--------and much else besides.

Thumb1: