Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 219364 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #888 on: January 16, 2021, 10:00:49 PM »
Advertisement
Are you serious?    Baker said that as he reached the stairway exit on either the third or fourth floor he saw a man walking away from the stairs and he called out to the man..."Come Here"...

No, he said: "As we reached the third or fourth floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway. I called to the man and he turned around and came back toward me." You need to stop reading into those words what you want them to mean.

Do you think he would have called out to the dark haired 165 pound man if that man was about six feet away from him?    Or possibly you believe that Baker had X-ray vision and could see right through the wall that block the line of sight between the top of the stairs and the south side of the elevators.

Which stairway was the man walking away from when Officer Baker saw him?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #888 on: January 16, 2021, 10:00:49 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #889 on: January 16, 2021, 10:12:52 PM »
No, he said: "As we reached the third or fourth floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway. I called to the man and he turned around and came back toward me." You need to stop reading into those words what you want them to mean.

Which stairway was the man walking away from when Officer Baker saw him?

Why are you asking such a stupid question?  There was only one stairway on the third floor..... And obviously if the diagram is correct, then Baker could NOT have been referring to the THIRD floor   

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #890 on: January 16, 2021, 10:15:16 PM »
Why are you asking such a stupid question?  There was only one stairway on the third floor..... And obviously if the diagram is correct, then Baker could NOT have been referring to the THIRD floor

Incorrect. There was a DOWN stairway and an UP stairway. Which one does Officer Baker say he saw the man walking away from?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #890 on: January 16, 2021, 10:15:16 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #891 on: January 17, 2021, 02:03:57 AM »
NOTE TO MR CAKEBREAD: I have deleted my most recent posts, as they were founded on a misunderstanding of the door(s) you meant!

Now! Why on earth does seeing south of the elevators have to be the only way Officer Baker could have seen the man "walking away from the stairway"?

It clearly didn't happen on the third floor Alan.
The space is too small.
Why would Baker have to call out to someone he could have leaned over and touched.
How could Oswald be described as coming back towards Baker when it would have taken two strides.
It doesn't make any sense.
Baker was mistaken, his statement displays this uncertainty, he was unfamiliar with the building and full of adrenaline. The only reason he mentions the encounter is because it's the only thing of any significance that happens during his "search" of the TSBD.

There is no invented hoax. You can't provide one scrap of evidence that it exists. But that won't stop you waffling on about it.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #892 on: January 17, 2021, 02:34:11 AM »
Incorrect. There was a DOWN stairway and an UP stairway. Which one does Officer Baker say he saw the man walking away from?

LOL!!....  It depends on if a person wanted to go up to the fourth floor or down to the second floor....It's still the same stairway....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #892 on: January 17, 2021, 02:34:11 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #893 on: January 17, 2021, 02:42:40 AM »

:D :D :D

I hate to point this out Alan as it isn't really relevant to the current debate, but it's possible to go up and down the same set of stairs.
It's a special feature of stairs.
It must be mind-blowing to learn Truly and Baker were running up the "down" stairs.
 Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #894 on: January 17, 2021, 05:50:19 AM »
It clearly didn't happen on the third floor Alan.
The space is too small.
Why would Baker have to call out to someone he could have leaned over and touched.

Lol, you still haven't explained how you magically know exactly where Officer Baker's affidavit description-------"As we reached the (...) floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway"-------places him and the man at the moment Officer Baker first sees him:

How could Oswald be described as coming back towards Baker when it would have taken two strides.

Oswald? Who said anything about Mr Oswald?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2021, 06:03:35 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #894 on: January 17, 2021, 05:50:19 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #895 on: January 17, 2021, 06:00:34 AM »
:D :D :D

I hate to point this out Alan as it isn't really relevant to the current debate, but it's possible to go up and down the same set of stairs.
It's a special feature of stairs.
It must be mind-blowing to learn Truly and Baker were running up the "down" stairs.
 Thumb1:

As non-rookies will have understood, I was using the received nomenclature......