Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 219827 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #792 on: January 10, 2021, 09:24:38 AM »
Advertisement
The place where Scranton heard Reid telling the story and the place where Reid states she saw Oswald in her WC testimony is the same place.

Again, here's what Ms Scranton actually says in that Sixth Floor Museum interview:

"Mrs Reid said that she, when everybody was walking and milling and so forth, that Lee came to the door with a coke in his hand and said, 'What's all the excitement about?'"

Let's for a moment "totally accept Scranton is recalling this correctly" (Mr D. O'Meara). What "excitement" could Mr Oswald have been talking about if this encounter happened in a quiet, empty office area? And why would Ms Reid drop Mr Oswald's question from all subsequent tellings of her story?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 09:25:50 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #792 on: January 10, 2021, 09:24:38 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #793 on: January 10, 2021, 09:30:23 AM »

Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what happened that day; where he had been?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. What did he say?
Mr. FRITZ. Well he told me that he was eating lunch with some of the employees when this happened, and that he saw all the excitement and he didn’t think, I also asked him why he left the building.

Question! Where would someone need to be to be a) eating lunch with some of the employees, b) seeing all the "excitement"?

« Last Edit: January 10, 2021, 09:37:53 AM by Alan Ford »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #794 on: January 10, 2021, 12:15:20 PM »
Question! Where would someone need to be to be a) eating lunch with some of the employees, b) seeing all the "excitement"?

I would imagine the Domino room.
In this scenario Oswald is having his lunch around the time the president is assassinated.
He decides to get a coke from the second floor
As he leaves the Domino room he becomes aware of some commotion at the front enteance.
He goes up to the second floor and gets his coke.
Baker and Truly burst in.
Oswald walks into the second floor central office and sees Reid
After seeing the commotion downstairs and then been confronted by an armed policeman Oswald wants to know what all the excitement is about.
Reid tells him the president is shot.

For the third time -

"What evidence do you have Reid's encounter with Oswald happened at the front entrance of the TSBD? "

Kindly answer      8)

(And don't forget this:

Mr. BELIN. Did you see anything else of people running or doing anything else?
Mrs. REID. No; because I ran into the building. I do not recall seeing anyone in the lobby. I ran up to our office.

Oh dear :-[)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #794 on: January 10, 2021, 12:15:20 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #795 on: January 10, 2021, 03:52:36 PM »
I would imagine the Domino room.
In this scenario Oswald is having his lunch around the time the president is assassinated.
He decides to get a coke from the second floor
As he leaves the Domino room he becomes aware of some commotion at the front enteance.
He goes up to the second floor and gets his coke.
Baker and Truly burst in.
Oswald walks into the second floor central office and sees Reid
After seeing the commotion downstairs and then been confronted by an armed policeman Oswald wants to know what all the excitement is about.
Reid tells him the president is shot.

In which Mr O'Meara once again pretends it's 2010 and the Hosty draft report doc doesn't exist. Genius!

For the third time -

"What evidence do you have Reid's encounter with Oswald happened at the front entrance of the TSBD? "

In which Mr O'Meara pretends he has accounted for the shadow down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman. Genius!

(And don't forget this:

Mr. BELIN. Did you see anything else of people running or doing anything else?
Mrs. REID. No; because I ran into the building. I do not recall seeing anyone in the lobby. I ran up to our office.

Oh dear :-[)

In which Mr O'Meara refutes the idea that a witness lied in their WC testimony by quoting from---------their WC testimony. Genius!

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #796 on: January 10, 2021, 05:24:43 PM »
In which Mr O'Meara once again pretends it's 2010 and the Hosty draft report doc doesn't exist. Genius!

In which Mr O'Meara pretends he has accounted for the shadow down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman. Genius!

In which Mr O'Meara refutes the idea that a witness lied in their WC testimony by quoting from---------their WC testimony. Genius!

For the fourth time - 

Kindly answer  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #796 on: January 10, 2021, 05:24:43 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #797 on: January 10, 2021, 07:36:35 PM »
Again, here's what Ms Scranton actually says in that Sixth Floor Museum interview:

"Mrs Reid said that she, when everybody was walking and milling and so forth, that Lee came to the door with a coke in his hand and said, 'What's all the excitement about?'"

Let's for a moment "totally accept Scranton is recalling this correctly" (Mr D. O'Meara). What "excitement" could Mr Oswald have been talking about if this encounter happened in a quiet, empty office area? And why would Ms Reid drop Mr Oswald's question from all subsequent tellings of her story?

Lee simply came to the door and asked...What's all the excitement about?

I seriously doubt that Lee came to any door and asked that question.....Where did you get that information....It clashes with all other accounts .... For example ...Lee never alluded to any such incident...And Mrs Reid said that Lee walked thtough the office area and right past her desk and never said anything until she said something about "someone shot the President"....

At that time, (which was  about two minutes after the first shot was fired) Mrs Reid wouldn't have known that JFK had been hit.....And she couldn't have known if someone had shot at JFK, or what the shooting was about.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #798 on: January 10, 2021, 08:38:02 PM »
Lee never alluded to any such incident...

Yes, NB!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #798 on: January 10, 2021, 08:38:02 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #799 on: January 10, 2021, 09:04:20 PM »
For the fourth time - 

Kindly answer  Thumb1:

Because, unlike Ms Reid's on-the-record story, it actually makes sense: Mr Oswald goes "outside to watch P. Parade", sees "all the excitement" and (Coke still in hand) asks an employee who comes running up the steps what all the excitement is about. Later, when word filters through that Mr Oswald is a suspect in the assassination, said employee tells colleagues about her encounter at the door with the Coke-holding Mr Oswald. Later, though, she is pressurized into doing what her own immediate boss (Mr Truly) has been pressurized into doing: moving a front-entrance encounter up to the second floor.

But you, of course, are in loud denial about the fact that Mr Oswald not just claimed to have gone "outside to watch P. Parade" but actually did go "outside to watch P. Parade". At the heart of your denial is your comically hopeless identification of PM as Ms Stanton, as well as your excruciating public inability to explain away the impossible shadow down Mr Lovelady in the Wiegman film, an impossible shadow which all on its own proves that the 'investigating' authorities needed to hide something on those front steps.

But maybe I'm being unfair to you here on this last matter, Mr O'Meara? Maybe you have finally reached the point of being able to name the physical entity that is casting the shadow we see on Mr Billy Lovelady in the Wiegman film?

Do you think that physical entity might be a helicopter? A dragon? Thinking people are eager to hear your solution, Mr O'Meara---------so, for the love of all that is human, put us out of our suspense! Thumb1: