Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 219921 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #568 on: October 21, 2020, 07:53:18 PM »
Advertisement
And none of them said "in well under 30 seconds".

That is correct John

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #568 on: October 21, 2020, 07:53:18 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #569 on: October 21, 2020, 07:57:53 PM »
Reid's eye-witness account is evidence Oswald was in the second floor office with a full bottle of coke in his hands seconds after the shooting finished.

You misspelled "minutes".

In Darnell we see prayer-blob in position 20-30 seconds after the shooting.
Reid's account places an incredible strain on the credulity of the idea that, if prayer-blob was Oswald, he could get from that position, up to the second floor lunchroom, get a full bottle of coke and appear nonchalantly strolling into the second floor office in the time allotted.

Then you have a weird notion of "incredible strain on the credulity".  And what makes you think Oswald got the "full bottle of coke" after Darnell?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #570 on: October 21, 2020, 08:00:11 PM »
Very succinctly put Otto but there are one or two issues your searing insight has overlooked.
The problem isn't Reid, it's Westbrook. Watch the interview and see what you make of it. I get the distinct impression she is absolutely certain about this incident, I don't see how she can be 'misremembering' something so specific.

Cool.  Does that include something so specific as where she was standing during the motorcade?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #570 on: October 21, 2020, 08:00:11 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #571 on: October 21, 2020, 08:07:33 PM »
The main problem there is that the lunchroom was full of the 'younger girls' who all fail to mention Oswald's presence in their CE 1381's

That includes Reid and Westbrook, so what does that prove?

Lee didn't need to camp in front of the vending machine prior to getting his Coke.

All girls had left prior to Reid leaving, allowing Oswald to enter "unseen".

yes, Carolyn Arnold told Earl Golz that she saw Oswald in the second floor lunchroom at 12:25.

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/B%20Disk/Bronson%20Charles/Item%2027.pdf

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #572 on: October 21, 2020, 08:25:47 PM »
You misspelled "minutes".

Wrong

Then you have a weird notion of "incredible strain on the credulity". 

Wrong again

And what makes you think Oswald got the "full bottle of coke" after Darnell?

It's full

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #572 on: October 21, 2020, 08:25:47 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #573 on: October 21, 2020, 09:30:21 PM »
Wrong

By all means then, tell us how many "seconds" elapsed between Darnell and Reid's sighting of Oswald.

Wrong again

Oh, I'm sure it's an incredible strain on your credulity.  Your special-pleading arguments often invoke such things.  How many "seconds" then do you credulously think it would take for somebody to go into the building from the top step and go up one flight of stairs?

It's full

So?  Is there some rule about how long it has to take to drink a Coke?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #574 on: October 21, 2020, 11:56:30 PM »
What you evidently missed, and dodged, in your CE 1381 argument was that fact that the FBI Reid report (add Westbrook) taken just one week prior her WC testimony contained zero supporting evidence of a rendezvous with Oswald, topped off with a (full) Coke.

Firstly, you're just plain wrong about Reid's CE 1381 containing " zero supporting evidence of a rendezvous with Oswald, topped off with a (full) Coke."
Other than that slight gaffe I'm not sure how Reid's FBI statement relates to the CE 1381's of the office workers in the lunchroom at that time. Please enlighten me.

Too bad they added the Coke to Reid's brush with destiny...

Did "they"?
Hmm...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #574 on: October 21, 2020, 11:56:30 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #575 on: October 22, 2020, 12:41:28 AM »
Firstly, you're just plain wrong about Reid's CE 1381 containing " zero supporting evidence of a rendezvous with Oswald, topped off with a (full) Coke."
Other than that slight gaffe I'm not sure how Reid's FBI statement relates to the CE 1381's of the office workers in the lunchroom at that time. Please enlighten me.

The gaffe is all yours.