Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 219608 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #2360 on: March 25, 2023, 11:43:18 PM »
Advertisement

Friends, kindly take note that the source image I've been using above for CE142 shows Det. Montgomery angling the paper sack towards the camera. This gives a somewhat diminished sense of the sack's full height.

Also! Mr. Darnell is filming at an angle to the object being held up by the woman. This angle reduces somewhat the object's apparent width.

Making allowance for these factors, I believe this object is none other than CE142:

What do YOU believe it is? What do YOU believe sent that woman behind the street works barrier to the mailboxes? What do YOU believe is keeping the object, which is being held out away from the woman's body, from plunging vertically? What do YOU believe is inducing Officer Baker (as shown in Mr. Sandy Larsen's splendid GIF below) to make a beeline for that woman?

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2360 on: March 25, 2023, 11:43:18 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2361 on: March 25, 2023, 11:52:05 PM »
Compare this far less tortured orientation:

To get a perfect alignment, imagine the 1967 photographer moving a little east, and Mr. Lovelady's head following him (without any other movement of his body).

In the name of the 'Exhaust All Conceivable Options' Principle!:

"Lovelady in Wiegman has a dark jacket hanging down from his right shoulder" (Discuss)

Thumb1:

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #2362 on: March 26, 2023, 12:05:42 AM »
Many thanks, Mr. Hackerott, your going to this trouble is genuinely appreciated.

Is it not evident from this overlay that 3D Lovelady's posture is simply wrong?

Compare this far less tortured orientation:

To get a perfect alignment, imagine the 1967 photographer moving a little east, and Mr. Lovelady's head following him (without any other movement of his body).
It is not evident that the posture is simply wrong. This is not the first time I was forced to accept such a posture. Back in 2018 I wanted to locate Lovelady’s location in the doorway for the Altgens 6 photo. That was a long time ago but I’m still forced accept that conclusion. I cannot place a standing 5’8” model on either one (too tall) or two steps down (too short) from the lading. See the below slide for my reasoning.

I don’t think the 3D posture is outrageous but plausible. Lovelady was near the limits of his ability to see the presidential limousine and was likely trying to track it while also descending the steps for a better view. If it was me, I’d be using the handrail if I was not keeping my eyes on the steps.  I’ve spent so much time on this I decided to give it a project name “EasyGlyde”  (boos..).

And finally, a combo graphic of the latest renderings of the doorway transit along with Altgens’ view and three closeup views of the posture changes. I removed the black hair I had for Lovelady’s model and replaced it with flesh color – to better mimic his balding hairline as well as experimenting  to narrow the head ear-to-ear width for a more natural look.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2362 on: March 26, 2023, 12:05:42 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2363 on: March 26, 2023, 12:56:12 AM »
It is not evident that the posture is simply wrong. This is not the first time I was forced to accept such a posture. Back in 2018 I wanted to locate Lovelady’s location in the doorway for the Altgens 6 photo. That was a long time ago but I’m still forced accept that conclusion. I cannot place a standing 5’8” model on either one (too tall) or two steps down (too short) from the lading. See the below slide for my reasoning.

Thanks for this, Mr. Hackerott.

Let's separate out the points.

1. The chief issue with the posture is that 3D Lovelady's leaning forward posture is clearly just different to the story told in Wiegman:

2. 3D Ruth Dean seems to be too high. Bringing her down a little will make Option D viable:

However..............

3. There is an easier way of establishing Mr. Lovelady's height in W2:

If it still turns out that putting him on the Option D step renders him too short, then you have already named the simple solution that lies to hand:

Option D, with Mr. Lovelady's body facing out from the doorway, but his head turned slightly east, would render a 3D Lovelady whose posture maps nicely onto Wiegman Lovelady's.

Thumb1:

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #2364 on: March 26, 2023, 10:02:12 AM »
By all means explore a scenario, Mr. Mason, but I do wish to be clear as to what my claim is:

Mr. Oswald is the man in the reddish shirt in Hughes. He is standing behind the black man. He does not move from this position, and is still there in Wiegman (as PrayerMAN), facing forward just like in Hughes, but now with fake shadow covering his person so as to prevent identification.

I am putting him on the fourth step up throughout the motorcade sequence. Note the brickwork behind the white west column, and its position relative to that fourth step up:

Now look at PrayerMAN in Wiegman, and how close his right elbow is to the back edge of the brickwork. This cannot be PrayerWOMAN back on the landing-----------the distance from elbow to brickwork is just too small.

Pres. Kennedy having passed the building, Mr. Oswald is no longer waving the flag-------------his little stunt is done.

Thumb1:

Mr. Oswald is the man in the reddish shirt in Hughes. He is standing behind the black man. He does not move from this position, and is still there in Wiegman (as PrayerMAN),

I thought you'd abandoned the wrong-headed idea that PrayerWoman was Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2364 on: March 26, 2023, 10:02:12 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2365 on: March 26, 2023, 11:10:22 AM »
Mr. Oswald is the man in the reddish shirt in Hughes. He is standing behind the black man. He does not move from this position, and is still there in Wiegman (as PrayerMAN),

I thought you'd abandoned the wrong-headed idea that PrayerWoman was Oswald.

Two different people:
1. PrayerMAN in Wiegman, standing on fourth step up = Mr. Oswald
2. PrayerWOMAN in Darnell, standing back on landing = Mrs. Pauline Sanders (NOT Mrs. Sarah Stanton!)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #2366 on: March 26, 2023, 04:02:31 PM »
Mr. Oswald is the man in the reddish shirt in Hughes. He is standing behind the black man. He does not move from this position,

Friends, look at this scene in Hughes. Reddish Shirt Man is standing there behind the black man by the white west column. Then there is a dark gap of emptiness, and we see Ms. Madie Reese. The only activity in the doorway is the (apparent) taking of a drink by Reddish Shirt Man. Note the limousine turning onto Elm Street: by the end of the clip, it is already in front of the Depository: and here is where young Ms. Tina Towner is:

[

Now look at this scene in Towner. Note the position of the limousine. We are but instants on from the end of the Hughes clip. Yet just look at the difference in the doorway! Somebody has suddenly, as if out of nowhere, started waving something:

The way it flaps, it seems to be held on its right (i.e. left as we look; i.e. west) side. Who in the Hughes clip, if not Reddish Shirt Man, can possibly be waving it?

Now look at this sync-up which Mr. Davidson has made of Bell with these same moments in Towner:

Note the position of the limousine in Bell.

Now look at these ever-so-slightly-later frames in Bell. They show Mr. Lovelady coming into view. Note the position of the limousine----------half its own length on from where the previous Towner/Bell clip left it. Just how much time do you think it took the limousine to cover half its own length? We are talking a very tiny window of time

And here's a closer look at what this ever-so-slightly-later Bell clip shows of Mr. Lovelady:

Do you seriously believe that Mr. Lovelady has just been energetically waving the object in the doorway? And that he has has stopped waving it just as suddenly as he started?

If you don't believe that, then who the heck do you think COULD be responsible for waving the object, if not the individual we have been calling Reddish Shirt Man?

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 07:23:57 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2366 on: March 26, 2023, 04:02:31 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #2367 on: March 27, 2023, 01:04:52 AM »
Where in the conspirators added shadow area of Lovelady was the body or at least the head of Oswald located?

If Hughes , Bell and Towner films are capturing Oswald very close to the west wall, then I don’t see how Oswald would not still be close to that west wall in Weigman film  UNLESS, Oswald DID move eastward such that his new position in Weigman would be close enough to Loveladys right side body to be the reason for conspirators to add the shadow to Lovelady.

If Weigman film is preceding Hughes film in recording the front steps then Oswald would have been nearer to Lovelady and in the sunlight ( thus requiring the shadow added ri Lovelady to  hide Oswald) and then after Weigman film pans away, Oswald would have move westward to be closer to the west wall so as to be where red shirt man in Hughes film is, as well as be captured in the Altgens 6 photo (Cronkite anomaly version).

How can we even be sure about the Cronkite version of Altgens photo, since that recorded image is at least 3 times removed from the reality that the human eye of a person would see if they had been present in Dealey plaza.

It’s in this order of perception:

1: Human eye of a person viewing the scene in Dealey plaza before it was recorded by Altgens camera
2. Image recorded and translated by Altgens camera.
3. Image of Altgens photo being zoomed in on by the TV camera lens of Cronkite studio.
4. Video adaptation of that Cronkite recorded film to the pixel screen of computer and or smart phone screen.