Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 16970 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2020, 11:25:49 PM »
You completely ignore my comprehensive explanation (as usual)

Nope. I didn’t “ignore” it — I disagree with your conclusion.

and twist my word "unlikelihood" into "it couldn't possibly have happened".

No, I clearly stated that this is how I read it. This was before your “comprehensive explanation”.

When I protest that you have yet again twisted and misrepresented my words and that I didn't say "it couldn't possibly have happened" you then twist and misrepresent your own twisted misrepresentation by saying I used the word "impossible".

Nope. I never said you used the word impossible.

In two steps I go from saying 'unlikely' to' impossible'. The rest of your response is the usual twisted garbage but, even by your intensely low standards, the deliberate "misremembrance" that both Shelley and Lovelady witnessed Baker at the TSBD steps is stunning.

You still haven’t explained how you know this was deliberate. Or even wrong.

If you don’t want to defend your claims, then so be it, but don’t accuse me of “misrepresenting” you just to avoid having to do so.

I have been wondering about why you are victimising me.

Oh please. You come along here and start decreeing what’s “unlikely” and what are absolute “facts”, and then when you are challenged on what you say, you’re being “victimised”?

Looking through my posts I find your only objection based on anything remotely rational is to my stating as fact that Shelley and Lovelady lied in their testimonies. The following image proves for a fact that Lovelady was lying:

How does that photo “prove that Lovelady was lying”? How do you even know when the photo was taken?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2020, 11:26:47 PM »
   Guess I somehow missed your disputing Oswald being on Radio and standing on street corners buttonholing passersby with leaflets.

Why should I dispute that? Does that somehow make him not shy?

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #22 on: July 13, 2020, 04:50:13 AM »

(1) Though you have done it previously, "disputing" a Fact is just dumb.  (2) Yeah. Someone that goes out of their way to be on Radio and Confront people on street corners is NOT Shy.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #23 on: July 13, 2020, 05:40:43 AM »
  (1) Though you have done it previously, "disputing" a Fact is just dumb.

When have I previously disputed a fact?

(2) Yeah. Someone that goes out of their way to be on Radio and Confront people on street corners is NOT Shy.

Thus sayeth Royell and his faulty crystal ball.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 05:42:14 AM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Bill Chapman

• 'Pristine'..yeah, sure
« Reply #24 on: July 13, 2020, 01:05:43 PM »
  (1) Though you have done it previously, "disputing" a Fact is just dumb.  (2) Yeah. Someone that goes out of their way to be on Radio and Confront people on street corners is NOT Shy.

Oswald overcame any shyness by shooting authority figures

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #25 on: July 13, 2020, 04:17:18 PM »
It’s easy to make claims.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #26 on: July 13, 2020, 04:25:27 PM »

Yeah, right... a basically shy person could never perform in front of a big audience, right Royell?

You clearly lack any kind of insight in human behavior. People can be generally shy and still perform in public when they feel comfortable to do so, either by having the support of others (as in the video) or, in the right setting, in dealing with a subject they feel passionned about, like Oswald's clear interest in politics. Only a narrowminded person would dispute something so obvious.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2020, 04:32:39 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2020, 11:35:23 PM »
Officer Baker charged up those front steps barely half a minute after the last shot. Presumably lots of people noticed this highly visible and conspicuous figure dashing past them, right?

Can you give us their names?

Mr Roy Truly charged up the steps after Officer Baker. Presumably lots of people noticed this highly visible and conspicuous boss-man dashing past them, right?

Can you give us their names?

While you're at it, perhaps you can also give us the names of the many people congregated at the front entrance who noticed the 'not invisible' Mr Oswald leaving the building several minutes after the assassination? If you can't, then do you conclude that he never left the building?

Thumb1:

Bumped for Mr O'Meara!  Thumb1:

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2020, 12:03:06 AM »
Bumped for Mr O'Meara!  Thumb1:

!!!!!!!

--  MWT   Walk:

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2020, 10:50:45 AM »
Off the top of my head and without really looking into it - Truly, Shelley, Lovelady and Pauline Sanders.

How many are we looking for?

Mobile View