Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214354 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1928 on: March 05, 2022, 12:47:38 AM »
Advertisement
LOL

It’s almost as funny as the PM=Sarah Stanton theory :)

Indeed!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1928 on: March 05, 2022, 12:47:38 AM »

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #1929 on: March 16, 2022, 09:52:23 AM »

What happened to Gilbride and his Darnell scan? No new updates from him at all.

Fred

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1930 on: August 17, 2022, 12:51:59 AM »
What happened to Gilbride and his Darnell scan? No new updates from him at all.

Fred

This frame from Darnell has been doing the rounds on the internet. I cannot vouch for its integrity, though it does go wider than previous frames I have seen (I've never seen the suited man in the background on the far right of frame before).

If this frame is indeed representative of what authenticated clearer Darnell frames would show, then (as Mr James Hackerott, who has inspected the version in the Sixth Floor Museum, has before argued) the cut of the upper garment in the chest/neck area of 'Prayer Man' does not seem favorable to the hypothesis that this is Mr Oswald-----------looks more like a woman...................

(Note: please ignore the red arrow, which was added by someone else to illustrate a different issue!)

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1930 on: August 17, 2022, 12:51:59 AM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #1931 on: August 17, 2022, 02:29:33 AM »
This frame from Darnell has been doing the rounds on the internet. I cannot vouch for its integrity, though it does go wider than previous frames I have seen (I've never seen the suited man in the background on the far right of frame before).

If this frame is indeed representative of what authenticated clearer Darnell frames would show, then (as Mr James Hackerott, who has inspected the version in the Sixth Floor Museum, has before argued) the cut of the upper garment in the chest/neck area of 'Prayer Man' does not seem favorable to the hypothesis that this is Mr Oswald-----------looks more like a woman...................

(Note: please ignore the red arrow, which was added by someone else to illustrate a different issue!)

Thumb1:
That frame quality does look very similar to my pre-COVID19 2019 viewing recollections from the SFM’s Reading Room DVD. Thanks for posting it Mr. Ford! The entire Darnell film at that quality is quite a treat to view.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1932 on: August 17, 2022, 02:56:24 AM »
That frame quality does look very similar to my pre-COVID19 2019 viewing recollections from the SFM’s Reading Room DVD. Thanks for posting it Mr. Ford! The entire Darnell film at that quality is quite a treat to view.

Mr Hackerott...  Would you work your magic on the two photos of the rifle in the thread "Was the carcano painted black ?" 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1932 on: August 17, 2022, 02:56:24 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1933 on: August 17, 2022, 07:23:38 AM »
What about all those people going UP the steps? They are looking TOWARDs PM so can it be still probable that those persons would not remember seeing Oswald.

No one has ever  come forward and has claimed to either be the PM person or ID this person.

Possible explanations:

1. Anxiety of the event caused observation paralysis .
2. Someone saw Oswald but knew ( or still knows) it was dangerous to rock the boat after Oswald was shot  dead.
3. PM was some non TSBD person who had just randomly arrived and died before the PM figure became more defined thru processing the negatives.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1934 on: September 15, 2022, 11:26:48 PM »

Thumb1:

Friends, for clarification!

1. I came across the above Darnell frame in a post made by Mr Bart Kamp 1 June 2022. Here's the 'home' of the image: https://servimg.com/view/19524087/2490#

2. This is a DIFFERENT Darnell frame (i.e. from a different MOMENT) to the 'iconic' frame that was at the heart of the original Prayer Man claim. Therefore----------differences between the two frames can NOT be cited as evidence of alternation!

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1934 on: September 15, 2022, 11:26:48 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1935 on: September 15, 2022, 11:40:56 PM »
Friends, for clarification!

1. I came across the above Darnell frame in a post made by Mr Bart Kamp 1 June 2022. Here's the 'home' of the image: https://servimg.com/view/19524087/2490#

2. This is a DIFFERENT Darnell frame (i.e. from a different MOMENT) to the 'iconic' frame that was at the heart of the original Prayer Man claim. Therefore----------differences between the two frames can NOT be cited as evidence of alternation!

Thumb1:

For further clarification!

I now believe that

a) Prayer 'Man' is most likely NOT Mr Oswald but possibly one of the following:
-Miss Carolyn Arnold
-Mrs Pauline Sanders
-Mrs Jeraldean Reid

b) Mr Oswald is in fact

EITHER

Just behind the glass of the front door and about to step out

OR

HERE in Wiegman, in the place where the physically IMPOSSIBLE shadow falls down Mr Lovelady-----------

-------------and (in the selfsame spot) HERE in the version of the Altgens photograph which Mr Walter Cronkite showed to the American public the evening of 11/22/63:

Thumb1: