Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 219727 times)

Online James Hackerott

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1856 on: January 17, 2022, 09:40:36 PM »
Advertisement
My animated gif simulates the view of Tina Towner shifting toward Bell’s view. The focus is on the four characters from left to right: KhakiManA, HankyGirl, 5'11" Danny Arce, and Cowboy. The simulation does a good job, imo, of corroborating the superb graphic of Davidson along with Patrick’s correlation of the (apparent) wind-blown flapping handkerchief seen in both films.

James

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1856 on: January 17, 2022, 09:40:36 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1857 on: January 18, 2022, 01:24:02 AM »
No, I do not have any dificulty to show where you are wrong as I have show you already but you obviously have huge dificulty in understanding a very simple thing.

I just have dificulty in understanding are you joking with me or you really really do not understand...

The only thing I don't understand, Mr Jackson, is why you are so reluctant to explain to us why I am wrong when I say your 'handkerchief' in Bell is in the wrong place to be the waving object we see in Towner. Then again------maybe I do understand
« Last Edit: January 18, 2022, 02:05:04 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1858 on: January 18, 2022, 01:43:19 AM »
My animated gif simulates the view of Tina Towner shifting toward Bell’s view. The focus is on the four characters from left to right: KhakiManA, HankyGirl, 5'11" Danny Arce, and Cowboy. The simulation does a good job, imo, of corroborating the superb graphic of Davidson along with Patrick’s correlation of the (apparent) wind-blown flapping handkerchief seen in both films.

James

Mr Hackerott, I'm afraid this is not even close. Your simulation ends with the handkerchief directly behind the head of KhakiMan. This is a long ways from where Mr Jackson sees a handkerchief (red dot in real Bell):

You seem to have mistaken HankyGirl's face and hair for a hand & handkerchief. (Use the woman in blue beside her for comparison)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1858 on: January 18, 2022, 01:43:19 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1859 on: January 18, 2022, 04:16:11 PM »
...why I am wrong when I say your 'handkerchief' in Bell is in the wrong place to be the waving object we see in Towner...
It is obvious from a plane it is the same object but you are not able to accept you are wrong.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1860 on: January 18, 2022, 08:47:48 PM »
It is obvious from a plane it is the same object but you are not able to accept you are wrong.

Still not able to come up with a refutation of my analysis, Mr Jackson? Noted.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1860 on: January 18, 2022, 08:47:48 PM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1861 on: January 20, 2022, 10:56:01 PM »
I’ve been pondering the issue of the white object in PM’s hand and the bottle  (large white label) left  at the step virtually where PM would have stepped down one step ( thus 5’2” height discrepancy explained).

And I’ve thought what reason did Oswald have to return into the TSBD at all?

If it’s probable that the jacket was left in the Domino room, and curtain rods/bag left behind, and the white label  bottle not taken up to the 2nd floor lunchroom, then what’s the reason for Oswald not just to take off immediately after he finds out (from Mr.Shelley?) that work has been canceled for the rest of day?

Perhaps to go up the 2nd floor coke machine to get another soda pop?

Why not take the bottle Oswald had been previously drinking when captured in the Weigman film?

The answer may be that this 1st bottle of soda was NOT bought from any machine inside the TSBD but was actually a bottle that Oswald had gone OUT of TSBD to buy approx 12:01 pm.

This would explain no sighting of Oswald after his 12:00 pm brief statement to Eddie Piper until the sighting by Carolyn Arnold approx 12:15 pm allegedly In the 2nd floor lunchroom.

Piper wasn’t sure whether Oswald had said he was “going out” or “going back up

So now the Mrs Reid encounter is back in the realm of probability if Oswald was going back up to simply buy a coke AFTER an encounter with Baker/Truly on the ground floor just inside the lobby when Oswald still had on his brown shirt.

After this encounter, Baker/Truly continue on their way to the rear elevators and then up the rear staircases heading for the roof top.

Oswald stops into the storage room
and takes off his brown shirt expecting to go back to work? He goes up to the 2nd floor lunchroom following about 15 secs AFTER Baker/Truly, via going thru the same route past Truly’s office, since Truly probable left the countertop open after unlocking it.( He presuming other DPD officers likely would be following Baker )

Oswald arrives into the 2nd floor lunchroom  probably not seen since Mr.Piper probably returned to the south side of the ground floor to look out a south facing window.

It’s about 15 secs AFTER B/T have already ascended to the 3rd floor. The time is approx  1min 45 sec post shots.

Oswald in just his T -shirt goes to the machine and buys a coke and then decides to return to ground floor front lobby via taking a shortcut thru the 2nd floor office.

Hence, Oswald enters approx 2min post shots into the office as Mrs Reid enters from the front door. He has on a T-shirt and has “ full” coke in his hand.

Oswald exits therefore from the front door of the office approx 2:20 sec post shots if walking slightly slow at 4ft per sec.

Oswald thus has time to either go down the front steps or (even faster), use the passenger elevator which allows Oswald to have met Peirce Allman reporter by 2min 30 sec post shots possibly just secs after Oswald gets his brown shirt from the storage room and is putting it on. Such activity might explain Allmans inability to remember exactly what Oswald was wearing.

Oswald can then get out the front door by approx 2 min 45 sec to be  seen by Buell W.Frazier just secs before BWF returns into the TSBD before DPD officer Barnett locks the front door around 3min post shots .

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1862 on: January 21, 2022, 01:25:39 AM »
I’ve been pondering the issue of the white object in PM’s hand and the bottle  (large white label) left  at the step virtually where PM would have stepped down one step ( thus 5’2” height discrepancy explained).

And I’ve thought what reason did Oswald have to return into the TSBD at all?

If it’s probable that the jacket was left in the Domino room, and curtain rods/bag left behind, and the white label  bottle not taken up to the 2nd floor lunchroom, then what’s the reason for Oswald not just to take off immediately after he finds out (from Mr.Shelley?) that work has been canceled for the rest of day?

Perhaps to go up the 2nd floor coke machine to get another soda pop?

Why not take the bottle Oswald had been previously drinking when captured in the Weigman film?

The answer may be that this 1st bottle of soda was NOT bought from any machine inside the TSBD but was actually a bottle that Oswald had gone OUT of TSBD to buy approx 12:01 pm.

Why then would Mr Oswald himself tell Capt. Fritz he bought a Coca Cola in the second floor lunchroom BEFORE coming back down to one to eat lunch and BEFORE going outside to watch the P. Parade?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1862 on: January 21, 2022, 01:25:39 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #1863 on: January 22, 2022, 03:08:20 AM »
Well considering the Hosty note is probably not some fabricated version,  since it’s apparent the Fritz was worried enough not to include such note, then the bottle must be a coke bottle.

So my attempt to reconcile Mrs Reid was probably a wasted effort 🙄

Since BW Frazier didn’t see any smaller lunch bag , what about Oswalds lunch?
There was a Refrigerator in the 2nd floor lunchroom so it’s possible that some fruit /bread / and cheese could been stored there for several days of the week . Therefore Oswald not apparently having a bag lunch on Friday morning, does not necessarily rule out he was havimg sandwich and fruit acquired from the preexisting items in the refrigerator.