Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 217955 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1848 on: January 12, 2022, 10:31:06 PM »
Advertisement
Please show where do you think Tina Towner is in Bell film?

Why? What's the relevance?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1848 on: January 12, 2022, 10:31:06 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1849 on: January 13, 2022, 05:35:07 AM »
Why? What's the relevance?
Are you serious!? You are writing about aligment and now asking what is the relevance of where Tina Towner is!? You obiously have very, very serious trouble of admitting you might be wrong here. It is a very simple yet important question for you and your respond only show how low credibility and seriousnes you have on this forum.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1850 on: January 13, 2022, 11:10:28 PM »
Are you serious!? You are writing about aligment and now asking what is the relevance of where Tina Towner is!? You obiously have very, very serious trouble of admitting you might be wrong here. It is a very simple yet important question for you and your respond only show how low credibility and seriousnes you have on this forum.

Calm down, Mr Jackson............... You asked me to please show where I think Ms Towner is in the Bell film. Not having said a word about Ms Towner in the Bell film, I merely asked you to explain your surprising request.

For you to state that I am now asking what is the relevance of where Ms Towner is is just silly: the angle at which she is filming the relevant area is after all central to my analysis of your 'handkerchief'. What I am asking is what is the relevance of finding her in the Bell film. Get it now?

As for my observation that your 'handkerchief' cannot be the waving object we see in Towner because it's in the wrong place, I stand by it fully. Can you refute it? Or would you prefer to deflect?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1850 on: January 13, 2022, 11:10:28 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1851 on: January 14, 2022, 12:28:35 PM »
Calm down, Mr Jackson............... You asked me to please show where I think Ms Towner is in the Bell film. Not having said a word about Ms Towner in the Bell film, I merely asked you to explain your surprising request.

For you to state that I am now asking what is the relevance of where Ms Towner is is just silly: the angle at which she is filming the relevant area is after all central to my analysis of your 'handkerchief'. What I am asking is what is the relevance of finding her in the Bell film. Get it now?

As for my observation that your 'handkerchief' cannot be the waving object we see in Towner because it's in the wrong place, I stand by it fully. Can you refute it? Or would you prefer to deflect?
Since you can not answer simple question on Tina Towner possition in Bell film, I really have no time to help you out in realising you are wrong. What is seen in both Bell and Towner films is waving handkerchief. Please find somebody else to help you out. All the best.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1852 on: January 15, 2022, 02:39:44 AM »
Since you can not answer simple question on Tina Towner possition in Bell film, I really have no time to help you out in realising you are wrong. What is seen in both Bell and Towner films is waving handkerchief. Please find somebody else to help you out. All the best.

I'm sorry, Mr Jackson, but wishing the problem away doesn't make the problem go away.

Let's try this again, shall we?

Look at Mr Davidson's synced gif again.

Directly behind White Cowboy Suit Man from Towner's POV is the eastern column of the entranceway. Yes? Good!
Directly behind White Cowboy Suit Man from Bell's POV is the edge of the wall sign. Yes? Good!
To go from Towner's POV to Bell's POV, one would have to move significantly to one's left (i.e. west). Yes? Good!

Now! Let us imagine that you are right about the waving object: it is being waved by the woman in black standing just behind the man in light-colored manual clothes.

You are looking through Ms Towner's camera. You keep your eye on the waving object: it is almost directly over the head of the man in light-colored manual clothes. You start moving left and don't stop until you are west enough to be seeing from Bell's angle. What do you see now?

I'll tell you what you most certainly do not see: the head of the man in light-colored manual clothes well to the left (as you look) of the handkerchief.

And yet this is what your 'handkerchief' claim would have us believe we are seeing. It's a physical impossibility. And like I say----------the fact that these frames have been so expertly synced by Mr Davidson leaves you no wriggle room here, no option of saying that these are slightly different moments in time and so the handkerchief in Bell has moved further east, etc.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2022, 02:43:25 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1852 on: January 15, 2022, 02:39:44 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1853 on: January 16, 2022, 09:01:10 AM »
I'm sorry, Mr Jackson, but wishing the problem away doesn't make the problem go away.

Let's try this again, shall we?

Look at Mr Davidson's synced gif again.

Directly behind White Cowboy Suit Man from Towner's POV is the eastern column of the entranceway. Yes? Good!
Directly behind White Cowboy Suit Man from Bell's POV is the edge of the wall sign. Yes? Good!
To go from Towner's POV to Bell's POV, one would have to move significantly to one's left (i.e. west). Yes? Good!

Now! Let us imagine that you are right about the waving object: it is being waved by the woman in black standing just behind the man in light-colored manual clothes.

You are looking through Ms Towner's camera. You keep your eye on the waving object: it is almost directly over the head of the man in light-colored manual clothes. You start moving left and don't stop until you are west enough to be seeing from Bell's angle. What do you see now?

I'll tell you what you most certainly do not see: the head of the man in light-colored manual clothes well to the left (as you look) of the handkerchief.

And yet this is what your 'handkerchief' claim would have us believe we are seeing. It's a physical impossibility. And like I say----------the fact that these frames have been so expertly synced by Mr Davidson leaves you no wriggle room here, no option of saying that these are slightly different moments in time and so the handkerchief in Bell has moved further east, etc.

Absolute nonsense.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1854 on: January 17, 2022, 12:48:36 AM »
Absolute nonsense.

Really, Mr Jackson? Then you should have absolutely no difficulty in showing me where I've gone wrong.

Over to you...........................

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1854 on: January 17, 2022, 12:48:36 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #1855 on: January 17, 2022, 04:36:31 AM »
Really, Mr Jackson? Then you should have absolutely no difficulty in showing me where I've gone wrong.

Over to you...........................
No, I do not have any dificulty to show where you are wrong as I have show you already but you obviously have huge dificulty in understanding a very simple thing.

I just have dificulty in understanding are you joking with me or you really really do not understand...