Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214428 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1744 on: September 19, 2021, 12:09:19 AM »
Advertisement
Oswald was giving the Feds a song and dance....https://australianpolitics.com/warren/app11.shtml

Oswald's story kept changing---
Neither Fritz nor Kelley ever saw Oswald get on a bus so ...How do we really know?

There are some things that just ring of the truth.....Lee simply said that he boarded a bus but it got stuck in traffic so he got off and walked to the Greyhound taxi stand and hired a CITY cab to take him to the rooming house. He said that the fare was 85 cents.

I'm not going to debate nonsense....   If you have evidence that Lee lied about this...then present it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1744 on: September 19, 2021, 12:09:19 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1745 on: September 19, 2021, 12:15:55 AM »
There are some things that just ring of the truth.....Lee simply said that he boarded a bus but it got stuck in traffic so he got off and walked to the Greyhound taxi stand and hired a CITY cab to take him to the rooming house. He said that the fare was 85 cents.

No, according to those 'investigators' present at his interrogations Mr Oswald simply lied about this on the Friday and then 'admitted' to it the following day.

Not at all hard to believe the 'investigators' simply lied about what he said---------------especially when we KNOW they buried his claim that he visited the second-floor lunchroom BEFORE the P. Parade and after that "went outside to watch P. Parade"

« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 12:20:18 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1746 on: September 19, 2021, 12:16:20 AM »
Oswald was giving the Feds a song and dance....https://australianpolitics.com/warren/app11.shtml

Oswald's story kept changing---
Neither Fritz nor Kelley ever saw Oswald get on a bus so ...How do we really know?

Oswald was giving the Feds a song and dance...

Riiiiiight!..... Lee wanted to cut his throat and was simply lying about the event that was a strong alibi for his whereabouts at the time that JD Tippit was shot.      Are you saying that Lee had a death wish, and he wanted to be convicted of the murder of Tippit?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1746 on: September 19, 2021, 12:16:20 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1747 on: September 19, 2021, 12:21:36 AM »

Oswald was giving the Feds a song and dance...

Riiiiiight!..... Lee wanted to cut his throat and was simply lying about the event that was a strong alibi for his whereabouts at the time that JD Tippit was shot.      Are you saying that Lee had a death wish, and he wanted to be convicted of the murder of Tippit?

So you're saying the impression that Mr Oswald kept changing his story-----------i.e. lying-------------was created by dishonest 'investigators' who were present at his interrogations?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1748 on: September 19, 2021, 12:32:56 AM »
So you're saying the impression that Mr Oswald kept changing his story-----------i.e. lying-------------was created by dishonest 'investigators' who were present at his interrogations?

Mr Oswald kept changing his story

That's a gross exaggeration.... Lee Never "Kept changing his story".... The way the reports read indicate that Lee simply told Fritz that he had traveled from the TSBD to the theater by bus.....But Fritz had already talked to Whaley and he believed that Whaley had in fact transported Lee to Oakcliff immediately after the assassination....and he was trying to trap Lee in a lie....But Lee simply admitted that yes, he had ridden in a taxi from the Greyhound depot to the rooming house.   The entire misinformation to the correction appears to have happened in a short interval...during the Saturday morning interrogation session..   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1748 on: September 19, 2021, 12:32:56 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1749 on: September 19, 2021, 12:44:48 AM »
Mr Oswald kept changing his story

That's a gross exaggeration.... Lee Never "Kept changing his story"....

I never said he did. Re-read what I wrote!

The way the reports read indicate that Lee simply told Fritz that he had traveled from the TSBD to the theater by bus.....

Nonsense, Mr Cakebread! Mr Oswald is quoted as having stated in the very first interrogation that he went HOME by bus (where he changed some clothing) before going to a movie.

The suggestion being put forward in this thread is as follows:

Whatever Mr Oswald really did tell them, they kept evolving the story they put in his mouth so as to fit the story they were writing and modifying. If that lent the impression of a suspect who kept changing his story, all the better. Mr Oswald in fact made a simple claim and stuck to it across all of his interrogations. That simple claim being known to be veracious AND disastrous for the Tippit timeline, it was suppressed.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 12:49:00 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1750 on: September 19, 2021, 12:54:09 AM »
Mr. BELIN - Could you describe the man that you saw running down toward the station wagon?
Mr. CRAIG - Oh, he was a white male in his twenties, five nine, five eight, something like that; about 140 to 150; had kind of medium brown sandy hair--you know, it was like it'd been blown--you know, he'd been in the wind or something--it was all wild-looking; had on--uh--blue trousers--
Mr. BELIN - What shade of blue? Dark blue, medium or light?
Mr. CRAIG - No; medium, probably; I'd say medium. And, a--uh--light tan shirt, as I remember it.
Mr. BELIN - Anything else about him?
Mr. CRAIG - No; nothing except that he looked like he was in an awful hurry.
Mr. BELIN - What about the man who was driving the car?
Mr. CRAIG - Now, he struck me, at first, as being a colored male.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr. CRAIG - I drove up to Fritz' office about, oh, after 5--about 5:30 or something like that--and--uh--talked to Captain Fritz and told him what I had saw. And he took me in his office---I believe it was his office---it was a little office, and had the suspect setting in a chair behind a desk---beside the desk. And another gentleman, I didn't know him, he was sitting in another chair to my left as I walked in the office.
And Captain Fritz asked me was this the man I saw--and I said, "Yes," it was.
Mr. BELIN - All right.
Will you describe the man you saw in Captain Fritz' office?
Mr. CRAIG - Oh, he was sitting down but--uh--he had the same medium brown hair; it was still--well, it was kinda wild looking; he was slender, and--uh-- what 1 could toll of him sitting there, he was--uh---short. By that, I mean not--myself, I'm five eleven--he was shorter than I was. And--uh--fairly light build.
Mr. BELIN - Could you see his trousers?
Mr. CRAIG - No; I couldn't see his trousers at all.
Mr. BELIN - What about his shirt?
Mr. CRAIG - I believe, as close as I can remember, a T-shirt--a white T-shirt.
Mr. BELIN - All right. But you didn't see him in a lineup? You just saw him sitting there?
Mr. CRAIG - No; he was sitting there by himself in a chair--off to one side.
Mr. BELIN - All right. Then, what did Captain Fritz say and what did you say and what did the suspect say?
Mr. CRAIG - Captain Fritz then asked him about the---uh---he said, "What about this station wagon?"
And the suspect interrupted him and said, "That station wagon belongs to Mrs. Paine"---I believe is what he said. "Don't try to tie her into this. She had nothing to do with it."
And--uh--Captain Fritz then told him, as close as I can remember, that, "All we're trying to do is find out what happened, and this man saw you leave from the scene."

And the suspect again interrupted Captain Fritz and said, "I told you people I did." And--uh--yeah--then, he said--then he continued and he said, "Everybody will know who I am now."
And he was leaning over the desk. At this time, he had risen partially out of the chair and leaning over the desk, looking directly at Captain Fritz.
Mr. BELIN - What was he wearing-or could you see the color of his trousers as he leaned over the desk?
Mr. CRAIG - No; because he never--he just leaned up, you know, sort of forward--not actually up, just out of his chair like that (indicating) forward.
Mr. BELIN - Then, did you say anything more?
Mr. CRAIG - No; I then left.
Mr. BELIN - Well, in other words, the only thing you ever said was, "This was the man,"--or words to that effect?
Mr. CRAIG - Yes.

Mr. BELIN - Did Captain Fritz say anything more.
Mr. CRAIG - No; I don't believe---not while I was there.
There are photographs that support this testimony.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1750 on: September 19, 2021, 12:54:09 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1751 on: September 19, 2021, 01:08:39 AM »
There are photographs that support this testimony.

I believe this may well be the man
-----------seen by Deputy Sheriff Roger Craig getting into the Rambler
-----------seen by several witnesses (incl. Mr Amos Euins) at the sixth floor SE window
-----------caught by Officer Baker walking away from the rear stairway on the "third or fourth floor"
-----------seen by Tippit witnesses

Cf?

« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 01:10:06 AM by Alan Ford »