Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 214295 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1696 on: September 17, 2021, 01:57:15 AM »
Advertisement
The reason I put "jacket" is because I don't think it was a jacket.
I think it was CE 151

:D

So!

Jacket------------> wrong!
Color-------------> wrong!
Location----------> wrong!
What man was doing when first seen-----------> wrong!

Amazing the power of denial in the 95% Warren Gullible mind!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1696 on: September 17, 2021, 01:57:15 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1697 on: September 17, 2021, 02:02:10 AM »
Whaley does not describe a blue jacket. That's a fact

Amazing the studied cluelessness of the 95% Warren Gullible mind!

Mr. Ball. Here is Commission No. 162 which is a gray jacket with zipper.
Mr. Whaley. I thank that is the jacket he had on when he rode with me in the cab.
Mr. Ball. Look something like it? And here is Commission Exhibit No. 163, does this look like anything he had on?
Mr. Whaley. He had this one on or the other one.
Mr. Ball. That is right.
Mr. Whaley. That is what I told you I noticed. I told you about the shirt being open, he had on the two jackets with the open shirt.
Mr. Ball. Wait a minute, we have got the shirt which you have identified as the rust brown shirt with the gold stripe in it.
Mr. Whaley. Yes, sir.
Mr. Ball. You said that a jacket--
Mr. Whaley. That jacket now it might have been clean, but the jacket he had on looked more the color, you know like a uniform set, but he had this coat here on over that other jacket, I am sure, sir.
Mr. Ball. This is the blue-gray jacket, heavy blue-gray jacket.
Mr. Whaley. Yes, sir.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 02:05:28 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1698 on: September 17, 2021, 02:22:43 AM »

Amazing the studied cluelessness of the 95% Warren Gullible mind!

Mr. Ball. Here is Commission No. 162 which is a gray jacket with zipper.
Mr. Whaley. I thank that is the jacket he had on when he rode with me in the cab.
Mr. Ball. Look something like it? And here is Commission Exhibit No. 163, does this look like anything he had on?
Mr. Whaley. He had this one on or the other one.
Mr. Ball. That is right.
Mr. Whaley. That is what I told you I noticed. I told you about the shirt being open, he had on the two jackets with the open shirt.
Mr. Ball. Wait a minute, we have got the shirt which you have identified as the rust brown shirt with the gold stripe in it.
Mr. Whaley. Yes, sir.
Mr. Ball. You said that a jacket--
Mr. Whaley. That jacket now it might have been clean, but the jacket he had on looked more the color, you know like a uniform set, but he had this coat here on over that other jacket, I am sure, sir.
Mr. Ball. This is the blue-gray jacket, heavy blue-gray jacket.
Mr. Whaley. Yes, sir.

Alan I refrain from using the WC testimonies as much as possible....LBJ's cover up committee's prime objective was to pin the rap on a dead and defenseless Lee Oswald. Using the liars information can only lead to confusion at best.  he Lner's love to quote information from LBJ's cover up committee because the prosecutors were unchallenged and they were able to put crap on the record that would never have made it into court in a legitimate court case.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1698 on: September 17, 2021, 02:22:43 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1699 on: September 17, 2021, 02:33:16 AM »
Now!

Mr Roy Truly, as quoted in the New York Herald Tribune, 11/27/63, talking about Officer Baker:

Ain't it interesting that the SS's own belief that Mr Oswald was seen SITTING in the lunchroom-----------

-------------tallies so perfectly with what Mr Truly told the press at this time?

Friends, we are a long, long, long way away here from Officer Baker's 11/22/63 affidavit account:

"As we reached the 3rd or 4th floor I saw a man walking away from the stairway. I called to the man & he turned around & came back toward me."

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1700 on: September 17, 2021, 02:37:58 AM »
Bullsh*t to you too.
Whaley only describes the pants as faded blue and made of a khaki material. That's a fact.
He describes the jacket as being similar to the pants. That's a fact
If the jacket was the same as the pants, as in a uniform, he wouldn't have used the word "similar", he would have said it was the same.
Whaley does not describe a blue jacket. That's a fact
(and remember...you like to deal with facts)

Mr. BALL. He was coming down the street?

Mr. WHALEY. He was walking down the street. ....

Mr. BALL. Did you notice how he was dressed?

Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. I didn't pay much attention to it right then. But it all came back when I really found out who I had. He was dressed in just ordinary work clothes. It wasn't khaki pants but they were khaki material, blue faded blue color, like a blue uniform made in khaki. Then he had on a brown shirt with a little silverlike stripe on it and he had on some kind of jacket. I didn't notice very close but I think it was a work jacket that almost matched the pants. His shirt was open three buttons down here. He had on a T-shirt. You know, the shirt was open three buttons down there.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1700 on: September 17, 2021, 02:37:58 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1701 on: September 17, 2021, 02:38:33 AM »
Alan Ford is desperately trying to bring back the topic. Kudos.
There are presently 3 threads discussing Whaley and Oswald's Jacket [been discussed for two years now]
Let's end those here  :)

Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir. I didn't pay much attention to it right then. But it all came back when I really found out who I had. 
Right...it all came back to him.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 02:43:09 AM by Jerry Freeman »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1702 on: September 17, 2021, 04:17:21 AM »
Jerry, Baker trip over his words when he testified before the WC.....   In recalling the scene to his minds eye, and  describing the the location where he called to the man who was sneaking away from the stairs . He said that it was dark in there by the elevators.     Which I'm sure you know is a sharp contrast to the well lit second floor lunchroom where he encountered Lee Oswald.

This is a VERY astute observation, Mr Cakebread!  Thumb1:

Mr. Baker. I ran on up here and opened this door and when I got this door opened I could see him walking on down.
(...)
Mr. Belin. Did you notice what clothes the man was wearing as he came up to you?
Mr. Baker. At that particular time I was looking at his face, and it seemed to me like he had a light brown jacket on and maybe some kind of white-looking shirt. Anyway, as I noticed him walking away from me, it was kind of dim in there that particular day, and it was hanging out to his side.

"That particular day", lol

This most certainly does NOT describe the lunchroom:

However! Has Officer Baker just given us an important clue as to which floor he really encountered a light-brown-jacket-wearing man who was walking away from the stairway?-----------------------

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1702 on: September 17, 2021, 04:17:21 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #1703 on: September 17, 2021, 02:52:05 PM »
Alan Ford is desperately trying to bring back the topic. Kudos.
There are presently 3 threads discussing Whaley and Oswald's Jacket [been discussed for two years now]
Let's end those here  :)
Right...it all came back to him.

Jerry, this guy succinctly sums up, the problem of Whaley. He created the findagrave.com,   Whaley memorial page....
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/13730776/william-wayne-whaley
William Wayne Whaley
BIRTH   19 Jun 1905

Whaley's lies are etched in stone.

Whaley's hometown newspapers on Friday, June 26, 1908 :

« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 02:59:20 PM by Tom Scully »