Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )  (Read 219160 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Then went outside to watch P. parade ( Parts 1 & 2 )
« Reply #1008 on: January 22, 2021, 04:29:34 AM »
Advertisement
He didn't need to lie Alan because Oswald never did watch the parade.
Can't you see that.
Oswald says as much on film.
There were 7 or 8 other people in the room with Kelley when he asked Oswald if he saw the parade.
Oswald said he never saw the parade in front of all these people.
You can't seriously be saying they were all in on this simple lie.
All 8 interrogators lying about this one little thing.

You're the one making the wild accusations you can never back up.
And what makes you think I'm pro-WC? Just because I think you're FoS?

Dan, Mr Ford is very much like Rob Caprio .....  He gets some wild idea in his head and even after it's proven that the idea is total nonsense and untrue ...he will not back up and listen to reason.....Instead he will accuse anybody who tries to show him the facts, as being supporters of the tale created by the Warren Commission.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1008 on: January 22, 2021, 04:29:34 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1009 on: January 22, 2021, 07:37:16 AM »
Keep in mind that none of the FBI reports or Fritz's report (or even Fritz's notes) were written during the interrogations.

Fritz wrote his notes several days up to a week later when all the important information escaped his mind. 

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1010 on: January 22, 2021, 10:22:59 AM »
Dan, Mr Ford is very much like Rob Caprio .....  He gets some wild idea in his head and even after it's proven that the idea is total nonsense and untrue ...he will not back up and listen to reason.....Instead he will accuse anybody who tries to show him the facts, as being supporters of the tale created by the Warren Commission.

I've never accused you of being a WC defender, have I, Mr Cakebread?

The most committed members of Team Keep LHO Away From Them Steps belong to two very different groups
------------------those obsessed with protecting the idea of Mr Oswald's guilt (Mr O'Meara is a member of this group)
------------------those CTs who have spent so many years clinging to the lunchroom story that they react with irrational hostility to anyone who tries to take their comfort blanket away from them (you belong to this group)

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1010 on: January 22, 2021, 10:22:59 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #1011 on: January 22, 2021, 11:24:41 AM »
I've never accused you of being a WC defender, have I, Mr Cakebread?

The most committed members of Team Keep LHO Away From Them Steps belong to two very different groups
------------------those obsessed with protecting the idea of Mr Oswald's guilt (Mr O'Meara is a member of this group)
------------------those CTs who have spent so many years clinging to the lunchroom story that they react with irrational hostility to anyone who tries to take their comfort blanket away from them (you belong to this group)

Thumb1:

The idea that your hero is a completely innocent bystander caught up in the assassination reflects a truly disturbed mentality.
This disturbed mentality is revealed when anyone challenges it in any way.
There is zero evidence that Oswald is on the steps. It's not a question of burying or ignoring evidence - there is not one scrap of evidence placing Oswald there.
Not one.
How can you defend that so zealously?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1012 on: January 22, 2021, 01:11:14 PM »
The idea that your hero is a completely innocent bystander caught up in the assassination reflects a truly disturbed mentality.

Quote me saying anything of the sort, Mr O'Meara. You can't, can you?

There is zero evidence that Oswald is on the steps.

Well, up to a couple of days ago you were loudly proclaiming that there was zero evidence Mr Oswald ever claimed to have been out front for the P. Parade. You're a rookie blowhard, and you make a fool of yourself every time you try to protect the official fairytale!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 05:55:09 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1012 on: January 22, 2021, 01:11:14 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1013 on: January 22, 2021, 03:10:52 PM »
Fritz wrote his notes several days up to a week later when all the important information escaped his mind.

You are very gullible and naive if you truly believe that Fritz didn't take notes during the interrogation of Lee Oswald.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1014 on: January 22, 2021, 04:53:34 PM »
There is zero evidence that Oswald is on the steps. It's not a question of burying or ignoring evidence - there is not one scrap of evidence placing Oswald there.
Not one.
How can you defend that so zealously?

The idea that Lee Oswald , a hapless sucker, is a  completely innocent bystander caught up in the assassination reflects a truly disturbed mentality...... and one that is unwilling to accept that his beloved country with it's powerful government leaders could use a goofy sucker like Lee Oswald and then murder him.

Completely innocent bystander??   Yes, that's probably true....He wasn't a completely innocent bystander... But he wasn't guilty of being a willing and knowing accessory or an accomplice.  He allowed himself to be placed in a position where he could be made "the patsy".    He thought that he was a US intel agent whose mission it was to infiltrate Cuba. Just as he had infiltrated the USSR four years earlier.  He was a bit goofy in the fact that he imagined himself to be a budding James Bond. ( or Herb Philbrick)  One only has to examine the "attempt" to kill General Walker to see his dangerously goofy psyche.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 04:56:10 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1014 on: January 22, 2021, 04:53:34 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #1015 on: January 22, 2021, 05:47:15 PM »
Now! From Captain Fritz's WC testimony-----------

Mr. FRITZ. Well he told me that he was eating lunch with some of the employees when this happened, and that he saw all the excitement and he didn't think--
Mr. BALL. At that time didn't you know that one of your officers, Baker, had seen Oswald on the second floor?
Mr. FRITZ. They told me about that down at the bookstore; I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom, a little lunchroom where they were eating, and he held his gun on this man and Mr. Truly told him that he worked there, and the officer let him go.
Mr. BALL. Did you question Oswald about that?
Mr. FRITZ. Yes, sir; I asked him about that and he knew that the officer stopped him all right.
Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch. He had a cheese sandwich and a Coca-Cola.
Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?
Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola.

Interesting exchange! I draw attention to some key points:

1. "Well he told me that he was eating lunch with some of the employees when this happened, and that he saw all the excitement" - this is indeed what Mr Oswald said, but Captain Fritz is leaving out the WHERE (front steps: as we now know, Mr Oswald's claim was that he went "outside to watch P. Parade")

2. "I believe Mr. Truly or someone told me about it, told me they had met him--I think he told me, person who told me about, I believe told me that..." - this incoherence is just plain funny

3. "told me that they met him on the stairway, but our investigation shows that he actually saw him in a lunchroom" -  curious that Captain Fritz recalls having been told of a STAIRWAY encounter but it took an "investigation" to relocate that to a LUNCHROOM one

4. "a little lunchroom where they were eating" - they? Captain Fritz is here working off the same story Chief Curry told reporters on 11/23

5. "I asked him about that and he knew that the officer stopped him all right." - attend closely to Captain Fritz's weasel words here: they offer no confirmation that Mr Oswald confirmed having been seen in the lunchroom (how exactly do you "stop" someone who's standing or sitting in a lunchroom eating their lunch?)

6. "Mr. BALL. Did you ask him what he was doing in the lunchroom?/ Mr. FRITZ. He said he was having his lunch." - more weasel words, allowing Captain Fritz to NOT answer yes to Mr Ball's question as to whether he had asked Mr Oswald what he was doing in the lunchroom

7. "Mr. BALL. Did he tell you he was up there to get a Coca-Cola?/ Mr. FRITZ. He said he had a Coca-Cola." - yet more weasel words: Captain Fritz is NOT confirming that Mr Oswald talked about being "up there" in the lunchroom at the time in question

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: January 22, 2021, 05:54:38 PM by Alan Ford »