Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Wounding of James Tague Refutes the Lone-Gunman Theory  (Read 11852 times)

Offline Michael T. Griffith

The Wounding of James Tague Refutes the Lone-Gunman Theory
« on: July 04, 2020, 02:04:36 AM »
Advertisement
Lone-gunman theorists have never been able to provide a plausible explanation for the wounding of James Tague. The Warren Commission tried to ignore Tague's wounding but were eventually forced to acknowledge it. For those who might be interested, I have posted a new article on the subject titled "The Wounding of James Tague Refutes the Lone-Gunman Theory of the JFK Assassination." Here is the URL:

https://miketgriffith.com/files/tague2.pdf

JFK Assassination Forum

The Wounding of James Tague Refutes the Lone-Gunman Theory
« on: July 04, 2020, 02:04:36 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: The Wounding of James Tague Refutes the Lone-Gunman Theory
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2020, 02:17:59 AM »
Lone-gunman theorists have never been able to provide a plausible explanation for the wounding of James Tague. The Warren Commission tried to ignore Tague's wounding but were eventually forced to acknowledge it. For those who might be interested, I have posted a new article on the subject titled "The Wounding of James Tague Refutes the Lone-Gunman Theory of the JFK Assassination." Here is the URL:

If Tague was hit at all, it was by a fragment from the head shot. One fragment struck the windshield. One struck the chrome piece above the windshield. Another exited the limo over the top of the windshield and went on to strike Tague.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 02:20:15 AM »

The concrete curb shows no sign of having been struck by an intact bullet.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2020, 02:20:15 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2020, 02:25:14 AM »

Joe Elliot believes that what looks to be a lead smear on the curb was most likely from one of the lead weights used to balance tires. An automobile had, at some time, brushed a tire up against that curb. I'm leaning towards that theory myself.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2020, 02:34:55 AM »

In addition, if the missile had been fired from the sixth-floor window, the bullet would have approached from the right rear and would have struck the head at a downward angle of around20 degrees. How would a fragment from such a bullet have traveled upward so as to clear both the roll bar and the windshield?

Bullets tend to take curved paths though ballistics gelatin. Deformed bullets even more so. The deformed ,and fragmenting, bullet curving significantly upward while passing through the head would not be an anomaly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2020, 02:34:55 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2020, 02:42:22 AM »
One struck the chrome piece above the windshield.

Actually I think that dent was on the chrome before the motorcade even began.

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2020, 02:45:25 AM »
Actually I think that dent was on the chrome before the motorcade even began.

I doubt that it was. A Secret Service guy who named Gies thought that it might have been but wasn't sure.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2020, 02:45:25 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2020, 02:46:40 AM »
I doubt that it was. A Secret Service guy who named Gies thought that it might have been but wasn't sure.

It was quiet a big dent to miss. I mean they should have known or not that it was there before the motorcade.