Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Fragments  (Read 10130 times)

Offline Peter Goth

Re: Fragments
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 12:47:01 AM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2020, 12:47:01 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2020, 12:49:41 AM »
Wasn't more fragments recovered from Connolly than missing from Magic bullet? I know other small fragments were also left behind in Connolly's wrist ? strange eh?

'Wasn't weren't more fragments'

I hereby charge you with insulting the plural tense

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2020, 12:56:59 AM »
'Wasn't weren't more fragments'

I hereby charge you with insulting the plural tense

Ahem. Glass houses. Stones. Period.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2020, 12:56:59 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2020, 01:50:37 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2020, 01:56:54 AM »

Shires misread the X-ray. \

Dr. GREGORY - Careful examination of this set of X-rays illustrated or demonstrates, I should say, a number of artificial lines, this is one and there is one. These lines I think represent rather hurried development of these films for they were taken under emergency conditions. They were intended simply to let us know if there was another missile in the Governor's limb where it might be located.
The only missile turned up is the same one seen in the original film which lies directly opposite the area indicated as the site of the missile wound or the wound in the thigh, but a fragment of metal, again microscopic measuring about five-tenths of a millimeter by 2 millimeters, lies just beneath the skin, about a half inch on the medial aspect of the thigh.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2020, 01:56:54 AM »

Offline Peter Goth

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2020, 01:58:32 AM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2020, 02:08:01 AM »
Shires misread the X-ray. \

Dr. GREGORY - Careful examination of this set of X-rays illustrated or demonstrates, I should say, a number of artificial lines, this is one and there is one. These lines I think represent rather hurried development of these films for they were taken under emergency conditions. They were intended simply to let us know if there was another missile in the Governor's limb where it might be located.
The only missile turned up is the same one seen in the original film which lies directly opposite the area indicated as the site of the missile wound or the wound in the thigh, but a fragment of metal, again microscopic measuring about five-tenths of a millimeter by 2 millimeters, lies just beneath the skin, about a half inch on the medial aspect of the thigh.

Why would they leave fragments of metal in Connally's thigh if they were just beneath the skin?

They were fragments from a magic bullet, maybe that's why. :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2020, 02:08:01 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2020, 02:36:20 AM »
JFK and John Connally are shot through with the same bullet in Z224. However, the injuries to Connally's wrist and leg are caused by fragments of bullets from JFK's headshot(s), as is the damage to the interior of the limousine.