Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Free Book Now Available -- Hasty Judgment: Why the JFK Case Is Not Closed  (Read 32523 times)

Offline Michael T. Griffith

Advertisement
For anyone who might be interested, I have decided to stop selling my book Hasty Judgment: Why the JFK Case Is Not Closed and to make it available free of charge online in PDF format. The book is my reply to Gerald Posner's book Case Closed. The book includes the transcript of my interview with an NSA photographic technician regarding the backyard rifle photos. Here's the link to the book:

https://miketgriffith.com/files/hastyjudgmentbook.pdf
« Last Edit: June 24, 2020, 11:52:31 AM by Michael T. Griffith »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Thanks, Michael!

Offline Gerry Down

Page 93:

On October 11, 1963, when the real Oswald was in Dallas, someone in New Orleans filed a
change-of-address card in Oswald's name to forward his mail to a house in Dallas. The card is
signed in Oswald's name but the signature is not in his handwriting (14:375).

Wasn't it just the mail clerk at the post office in new Orleans that wrote in Oswalds name?

JFK Assassination Forum

Please be advised that if you by chance downloaded the book yesterday, you will want to download it again because I went through the book this morning and discovered and fixed the formatting errors that occurred when I converted the book from Word 97 to PDF.

The formatting errors didn't alter the text, but, among other things, they added several blank pages, underlined the chapter titles, orphaned several single lines of text, and made a few of the paragraph spacings inconsistent. This is what can happen when you covert a book that was written with Word 97 into PDF! Anyway, all those formatting errors have been fixed. I also found one name misspelled and one name written in lowercase. I fixed both of those snafus as well.

Offline Colin Crow

Thankyou  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Louis Earl

Although I've read only a few pages the writing style is excellent.  Very clear and concise. 

Although I've read only a few pages the writing style is excellent.  Very clear and concise.

Thank you.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

For anyone who might be interested, I have decided to stop selling my book Hasty Judgment: Why the JFK Case Is Not Closed and to make it available free of charge online in PDF format. The book is my reply to Gerald Posner's book Case Closed. The book includes the transcript of my interview with an NSA photographic technician regarding the backyard rifle photos. Here's the link to the book:

https://miketgriffith.com/files/hastyjudgmentbook.pdf

Posner insists that the famous backyard photographs, which appear to show Oswald holding the
alleged murder weapon and some radical newspapers, and wearing a pistol, have been positively
authenticated for good reason. They have been authenticated. By the 21 member HSCA Photographic analysis panel.