Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Free Book Now Available -- Hasty Judgment: Why the JFK Case Is Not Closed  (Read 34158 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Advertisement
I am afraid you are a few decades behind the information curve. It seems you are unaware of the evidence that has surfaced and the research that has been done on the backyard photos since the HSCA.

And the HCSA photographic experts found plenty of evidence of fakery in the backyard rifle photos but refused to face it, as I document in "The HSCA and Fraud in the Backyard Rifle Photos":

https://miketgriffith.com/files/fraud.htm

I briefly corresponded with one of the HSCA photographic experts, and when I confronted him with two of the clear indications of fakery that the panel found, he ended the correspondence.

The HSCA photographic experts confirmed the authenticity of the Backyard photos, did they not? Who since then has examined the actual photos and negative(s) , together with the camera, and came to a different conclusion?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

I briefly corresponded with one of the HSCA photographic experts, and when I confronted him with two of the clear indications of fakery that the panel found, he ended the correspondence.

What is your own expertise or background in photographic analysis?

Offline Bill Chapman

What is your own expertise or background in photographic analysis?

I see nothing here that would indicate any expertise in photo-analysis on the part of Mr Griffith. In addition, perhaps people didn't find his 'evidence' all that compelling, at least in the book that he is now giving away.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:  Michael T. Griffith holds a Master’s degree in Theology from The Catholic Distance University, a Graduate Certificate in Ancient and Classical History from American Military University, a Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts from Excelsior College, and two Associate in Applied Science degrees from the Community College of the Air Force.  He also holds an Advanced Certificate of Civil War Studies and a Certificate of Civil War Studies from Carroll College.  He is a graduate in Arabic and Hebrew of the Defense Language Institute in Monterey, California, and of the U.S. Air Force Technical Training School in San Angelo, Texas.  In addition, he has completed Advanced Hebrew programs at Haifa University in Israel and at the Spiro Institute in London, England.  He is the author of five books on Mormonism and ancient texts, including How Firm A Foundation, A Ready Reply, and One Lord, One Faith.  He is also the author of a book on the JFK assassination titled Compelling Evidence (JFK Lancer, 1996).
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 04:43:42 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

They considered Frames 183 and 186 to be an excellent stereo pair. However, they also utilized stereo pairs from 183-187, and 189-193. They determined that Connally was inboard of Kennedy 6.4"+/-2.2". So, Canning had every right to place Connally 8.6 inches inboard of Kennedy if he chose to.

That doesn’t make it the correct choice.

Offline John Iacoletti

How could Drain think that the palm print wasn't legitimate while at the same time believing that Carl Day wouldn't lie?

When did he say Carl Day wouldn’t lie? And how would he even know that?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

No witnesses to the Tippit slaying described the killer in terms that did not resemble Oswald at all.

No witnesses in the days, weeks, months and years following Nov 22, 1962 said Oswald entered the Texas Theater just a few minutes after 1:00 P.M., and that he remained in the theater until he was arrested there about an hour later. You have to jump forward two and a half decades before Marrs could find a  mentally challenged individual who he could get to make claims contrary to testimony that he gave to the Warren Commission.

Evidence, please, that Butch Burroughs was “mentally challenged”.

Offline John Iacoletti

Poe said that he could not swear that he had marked the shells.

So then the Benavides shells have no provenance.

Dhority and Doughty did definitely mark their shells and , as such, were both able to positively identify their respective shells.

Dhority and Doughty were handed shells by civilians and just told that they were found near the crime scene. How would they know if that was true or not?

Besides, how hard would it be to scratch “GD” on any random shell and show it to a guy 5 months later? What’s he gonna say?

Those shells were matched to Oswald's revolver to the exclusion of all other weapons.

“Oswald’s revolver”. LOL.

You mean the revolver that Gerald Hill pulled out of his pocket 1.5-2 hours after Oswald’s arrest and then had everyone initial it.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2020, 04:58:36 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Evidence, please, that Butch Burroughs was “mentally challenged”.

'Mentally challenged'

Mr Ball. Where did you go to school?
Mr. BURROUGHS. Well, I'm going to private school 2 days a week. I stopped going to public school in the ninth grade.
Mr. BALL. You quit in the ninth grade?
Mr. BURROUGHS. I stopped in the ninth grade, but I'm going to private school 2 days a week over in Highland Park.
Mr. BALL. You are now?
Mr. BURROUGHS. Yes; I am now.
Mr. BALL. How old are you?
Mr. BURROUGHS. Twenty-two.
Mr. BALL. What have you been doing most of your life what kind of work have you been doing?
Mr. BURROUGHS. I worked at the Texas Theatre and I helped my dad out as an apprentice, he is an electrician.
Mr. BALL. Were you ever in the Army?
Mr. BURROUGHS. No, sir----they tried to get me, but I couldn't pass----I passed the physical part, but the mental part----I didn't make enough points on the score, so the board sent me a card back and classifying me different.