Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: LBJ to Gerald Ford - "CIA is your shop"  (Read 4673 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: LBJ to Gerald Ford - "CIA is your shop"
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2022, 06:56:58 PM »
Advertisement
I asked you who said that. You can't/won't even answer that question?

And stop altering my reply in your quote. This is the second time you did it. Next time I'll take it up with Duncan

You have really lost it.  I haven't altered your reply.  I quoted the portion that I was responding too. The dishonesty is solely yours.  You have falsely suggested that no one on this thread has claimed that Ford was working as part of a conspiracy to frame Oswald for the crime.  Every CTer who has posted here has made r implied this claim.  You are the only closet CTer too cowardly to admit that is the purpose of this discussion.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2022, 07:01:38 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2022, 06:56:58 PM »

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #25 on: November 03, 2022, 07:05:39 PM »
Conspirator recruiting drive conversation:

"Hey, we're going to kill Kennedy. He's too soft on the commies and civil rights. And he wants to leave Vietnam...."

"Okay, I'm in. How do get away with it? Won't it be investigated?"

"Sure, but Hoover and LBJ will handle it. And CIA controls the media."

"Okay, what happens after they're gone?"

"Don't worry, the next generation will cover it up. And ones after that. Media too. Reporters 20 and 30 years from now will cover it up."

"Right. I think I'll pass on the offer, thanks.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2022, 07:08:50 PM »
You have really lost it.  I haven't altered your reply.  I quoted the portion that I was responding too. The dishonestly is solely yours.  You have falsely suggested that no one on this thread has claimed that Ford was working as part of a conspiracy to frame Oswald for the crime.  Every CTer who has posted here has made r implied this claim.  You are the only closet CTer too cowardly to admit that is the purpose of this discussion.

I quoted the portion that I was responding too.

So you quoted your own words, that I had highlighted to respond to? And then you think I've lost it.... Hilarious.

You have falsely suggested that no one on this thread has claimed that Ford was working as part of a conspiracy to frame Oswald for the crime.

Really? Try to escape that fantasy world you seem to live in. You might get a sense of reality. I never suggested anything of the kind. I merely asked you who said it. If asking a question is the same to you as making a suggestion, then we are in desperate need of some men in white coats.

Every CTer who has posted here has made r implied this claim.

I have not made or implied any claim. Perhaps I'm not a CT after all....  :D

Btw; you said this;

No one can possibly believe Gerald Ford had the intellect to preside over the cover up of the assassination of JFK.

And I asked this question;

Who said that he did?

Are you going to answer it or are we getting another song and dance routine from you again?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: November 03, 2022, 07:08:50 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2022, 07:51:51 PM »
I quoted the portion that I was responding too.

So you quoted your own words, that I had highlighted to respond to? And then you think I've lost it.... Hilarious.

LOL.  That's what you were asking about.  Are you really claiming that no CTer on this thread is implying that Ford was part of the cover up?  No one?  He just moved the location of the wound for the fun of it?  Who do you think you are fooling?  You and your kindred are here night and day making claims of a cover up of the "innocent" man.  Remember Oswald "didn't come down the stairs."  The only difference between CTers who post here and yourself is that they have the courage to admit they are CTers.  Whereas you are too cowardly to do so knowing how ridiculous and baseless the implications of your claims having any validity are.   Every single thread on this forum in which you interject yourself goes down the same rabbit hole. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2022, 08:18:39 PM »
LOL.  That's what you were asking about.  Are you really claiming that no CTer on this thread is implying that Ford was part of the cover up?  No one?  He just moved the location of the wound for the fun of it?  Who do you think you are fooling?  You and your kindred are here night and day making claims of a cover up of the "innocent" man.  Remember Oswald "didn't come down the stairs."  The only difference between CTers who post here and yourself is that they have the courage to admit they are CTers.  Whereas you are too cowardly to do so knowing how ridiculous and baseless the implications of your claims having any validity are.   Every single thread on this forum in which you interject yourself goes down the same rabbit hole.

That's what you were asking about.

You didn't understand that? Wow...

Are you really claiming that no CTer on this thread is implying that Ford was part of the cover up?  No one? 

There you go again.... I'm not claiming anything. I'm merely asking a question. Why is that so difficult for you to understand?

You and your kindred are here night and day making claims of a cover up of the "innocent" man.

Where have I ever made such a claim? Post a link to it and convince us all that you are not so far gone that your paranoid mind is seeing things that aren't there.

Btw; isn't the only way you can say who is on this forum "night and day" that you are also here "night and day" to make that determination? It's a mere theoretical question, of course, as this silly claim of yours is just as nonsensical as everything else that you post on this board.

Remember Oswald "didn't come down the stairs."

The available evidence supports that conclusion and, despite your protestations, you have been utterly unable to provide even a shred of evidence to prove the conclusion wrong? Remember that?

Every single thread on this forum in which you interject yourself goes down the same rabbit hole.

That's what happens when you ask an LN for an answer or a piece of evidence. They panic, make all sorts of stupid ad hom comments and run....

Let's try this again, shall we, if only to find out where the rabbit will run to next;

Who said that Gerald Ford had the intellect to preside over the cover up of the assassination of JFK and who said that he actually did preside over the cover up?

C'mon, Richard. For once try to back up a claim with some actual evidence.....

« Last Edit: November 04, 2022, 07:32:46 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2022, 08:18:39 PM »