Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald was NOT the assassin-----  (Read 4856 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

If Oswald was NOT the assassin-----
« on: June 17, 2020, 06:51:29 PM »
Advertisement
  If Oswald was NOT the assassin....why did he return to Irving the night before?

JFK Assassination Forum

If Oswald was NOT the assassin-----
« on: June 17, 2020, 06:51:29 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: If Oswald was NOT the assassin-----
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2020, 04:19:31 AM »
Why did he return to Irving the night before?
Conjecture....He was either asked, requested, or ordered to.

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 04:32:05 AM »
Why did he return to Irving the night before?
Conjecture....He was either asked, requested, or ordered to.

Dear Gerald,

By the evil, evil, evil CIA?

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2020, 04:32:05 AM »

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2020, 10:58:59 PM »
From what I remember
from reading WC testimony of Mrs Paine and Maria Oswald, there was a phone call made on Thursday afternoon, to the TSBD , for Oswald, that gave Oswald hope of reconciliation of his marriage with Maria and that she wanted to see him asap.

Also, Oswald had been denied permission to visit the previous weekend , by Mrs Paine having some party, to which Oswald was “not welcome”.

Now this for me this raises question of alleged making of the paper bag from TSBD paper, which was made in the TSBD using the tape dispenser and wetting device facilitating construction of the bag, which then according to the WC theory, Oswald  “folded up” the bag, hiding inside his jacket, just before the Thursday trip with BWF to Paines residence.

Thus I have to question Why if Oswald has received “good news” ie “hopeful” news , that his wife wishes to see him, that he would have on the less have continued on with a previously conceived plan to assassinate JFK, thus make the bag anyway.

If it’s not the phone call that is the stimulus, the what is and when did the idea occur to Oswald of shooting JFK?

On Tuesday, Nov 19, Oswald learns of the news of JFK To visit Dallas TX , Dealey Plaza route. no doubt from reading a discarded paper left inDomino room or in 2nd floor lunchroom

At this point in time, Oswald may be depressed. He was denied to see his wife over the weekend. He and Marie are currently “separated”.

But it’s not until Wednesday perhaps, when the observation of 2 rifles displayed by another TSBD employee , gives Oswald the idea of using his own rifle and taking at JFK

The paper bag n might have been made as early at Wed , therefore?

Nevertheless, if the “news” from some phone call was “hopeful” it seems inconsistent for Oswald to have taken the bag to Paines residence with intention of using as part of assassination plan.

Perhaps the “plan” was temporarily put on hold by Oswald, and the bag taken , with alternative intent to transport his rifle from Paines garage to his boarding house, and thus not have ever snooping housekeeper, Earlene Roberts see Oswald actually carry in a rifle, to which she would most likely object.

When Oswald arrives and learns the opposite news: Marie wants a divorce, then the purpose of the bag reverts to the “plan on hold” which is now reactivated because Oswald is now without hope.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2020, 10:58:59 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2020, 01:28:56 AM »
Who’s Marie?

Offline Joffrey van de Wiel

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2020, 01:35:38 AM »
Who’s Marie?

Officer Tippit's wife, but I think he means Marina  :P

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2020, 01:35:38 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2020, 02:51:06 AM »
From what I remember
from reading WC testimony of Mrs Paine and Maria Oswald, there was a phone call made on Thursday afternoon, to the TSBD , for Oswald, that gave Oswald hope of reconciliation of his marriage with Maria and that she wanted to see him asap.
When Oswald arrives and learns the opposite news: Marie wants a divorce, then the purpose of the bag reverts to the “plan on hold” which is now reactivated because Oswald is now without hope.
There certainly is a conflict in attitude there....

Mr. JENNER - Was there any discussion that might serve to refresh your recollection, any discussion of the fact that Lee Oswald had come home or come to Irving in the first place on a Thursday afternoon, which is unusual, or that he had come home unannounced and without invitation, which also as you have testified was unusual? Wasn't there any discussion between you and Marina, speculation at least on your part as to why he was home?
Mrs. PAINE - Yes, there was discussion. I can't recall exactly what time in the evening it took place but I recall the content of the discussion.
Mr. JENNER - You tell us about it.
Mrs. PAINE - She suggested that he was making up the quarrel that they had had because of her attempt to reach him by telephone, and I agreed, concurred with that judgment of it.
Mr. JENNER - What was the attitude that evening?
Mrs. PAINE - He was very warm and friendly.
Mr. JENNER - Was there anything unusual about his attitude and conduct that evening?
Mrs. PAINE - Nothing except he went to bed a little earlier than he normally would have on a Sunday evening before work.
Oswald went to sleep all warm and friendly like?...Then woke up the next morning a homicidal maniac?
R. L. Stevenson must have written the screenplay for this one.