Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A scientific look at the Single Bullet Theory.  (Read 59806 times)

Online Jerry Organ

Re: A scientific look at the Single Bullet Theory.
« Reply #192 on: February 21, 2019, 04:46:25 PM »
Advertisement
::) Air, sure. It was noted that JFK sustained damage to his T1 vertebrae. But let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say that CE-399 entered at JFK's back and exited his throat at C7.

You aren't taking into consideration the 17 degree downward angle of the bullet's trajectory. You must place the back wound at the very top of C7 so the throat wound can exit at the bottom of C7.

Do you actually think the back wound was that high? Don't forget that our POV is horizontal (0 deg) not along the trajectory (-17 deg).

You LNers have got it set up so that the back wound is higher than the throat wound to accommodate a shot from the 6th floor of the TSBD. How is that working out for you? Your only hope is the 2 laser challenge and a re-enactment to demonstrate that the MB was even possible let alone feasible. Then you can take your results and shove it down my festering gob and I will STFU! Isn't that your ultimate goal here?

You are beyond convincing. For others, consider that Trojan (with the X-ray above and laser test drawing) shows an individual in the anatomical position. This does not reflect the slouch that Kennedy exhibited when seated in the limousine in Dallas.

[/t][/t][/t]

And when you are finished with that, try moving the trajectory down to T1 and see where the neck wound comes out. CE-399 is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma it's...

Gee, I didn't know there were still JFK-assassination college lecturers around.

In the autopsy photo, the camera is oblique to the surface of the back. You seem to think it's facing the back squarely. A camera that's above the back will make the back of the neck surface appear lower and the back spine to recede in perspective. On the other hand, a camera that's straight out from the back will make the whole spine appear more closer to its true position.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: February 21, 2019, 04:46:25 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #193 on: February 21, 2019, 08:56:51 PM »
::) Air, sure. It was noted that JFK sustained damage to his T1 vertebrae.

It was also noted that JFK sustained damage to his C7 vertebrae.

You aren't taking into consideration the 17 degree downward angle of the bullet's trajectory. You must place the back wound at the very top of C7 so the throat wound can exit at the bottom of C7.

Do you actually think the back wound was that high? Don't forget that our POV is horizontal (0 deg) not along the trajectory (-17 deg).

You are wrong. I did take into consideration the 17 degree downward angle of the bullet's trajectory.

And that was with only a slight lean forward. Kennedy was hunched forward from between 11? and 18?.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #194 on: February 21, 2019, 10:38:29 PM »
It was also noted that JFK sustained damage to his C7 vertebrae.

You are wrong. I did take into consideration the 17 degree downward angle of the bullet's trajectory.

And that was with only a slight lean forward. Kennedy was hunched forward from between 11? and 18?.

You're going to lose this one. I know you took the 17 deg angle into account. So did I. So where does that place the back wound? Too high right? So where does going thru T1 place the throat wound? Too low right? That's the dilemma. Prove me wrong.

Also, you are the one relying on perspective to place points of entry/exit. Toss all that out and look for physical reference points, such as the scapula bulge, etc. That has been my mantra, otherwise, slouch shmouch. Rotate your head any way you like, but this can only be resolved with a re-enactment. Then you can place a surrogate in any damn position you like that makes it work.

When are you cheap bastages going to splurge on a 2nd laser pointer and do the damn experiment for yourselves? It's the ONLY way to advance this discussion then you can shut all us CTs TFU!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: February 21, 2019, 10:38:29 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #195 on: February 22, 2019, 12:02:01 AM »
You're going to lose this one. I know you took the 17 deg angle into account. So did I. So where does that place the back wound? Too high right? So where does going thru T1 place the throat wound? Too low right? That's the dilemma. Prove me wrong.

The bullet never went through T1 or C7. I'm not convinced that either of the two vertebrae were actually damaged. The experts who examined the X-Rays were not all in agreement on those points. If they were damaged, then it was from the shockwave created by the bullet as it passed close by.

The bullet entered at the level of C7 and exited at the level of C7. Prove me wrong.

Offline Steve Barber

« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2019, 11:34:51 PM »

Also, you are the one relying on perspective to place points of entry/exit. Toss all that out and look for physical reference points, such as the scapula bulge, etc. That has been my mantra, otherwise, slouch shmouch. Rotate your head any way you like, but this can only be resolved with a re-enactment. Then you can place a surrogate in any damn position you like that makes it work.

When are you cheap bastages going to splurge on a 2nd laser pointer and do the damn experiment for yourselves? It's the ONLY way to advance this discussion then you can shut all us CTs TFU!

When are you people going to stop it with placing Kennedy in a chair, sitting straight up, arms at the side  and so forth, to try to make a point?

You simply cannot do this.  JFK Wasn't seated anywhere near the position of your laser beam figure.  JFK's legs were bent, and up against the seat of Connally.  His right arm is resting on the side rail of the car, which has to be taken into consideration.  He was not sitting straight up and down like your laser beam figure.   Period.  And this makes a big difference. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: February 24, 2019, 11:34:51 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #197 on: February 25, 2019, 06:12:10 AM »

When are you people going to stop it with placing Kennedy in a chair, sitting straight up, arms at the side  and so forth, to try to make a point?

You simply cannot do this.  JFK Wasn't seated anywhere near the position of your laser beam figure.  JFK's legs were bent, and up against the seat of Connally.  His right arm is resting on the side rail of the car, which has to be taken into consideration.  He was not sitting straight up and down like your laser beam figure.   Period.  And this makes a big difference.

After a while this gets ridiculous. (1) JFK's Jacket was "bunched", (2) JFK's Shirt was "Bunched", and now (3) JFK was "Slouched" over. Remember, we are discussing the POTUS, Not a skid row bum sleeping one off.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 06:13:21 AM by Royell Storing »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #198 on: February 26, 2019, 08:30:30 PM »
JFK and Connally were, by definition, in whatever positions are required to make the SBT work.  Same goes for the location of the entry wound in JFK's back.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: February 26, 2019, 08:30:30 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #199 on: February 28, 2019, 09:42:30 PM »
        After a while this gets ridiculous. (1) JFK's Jacket was "bunched", (2) JFK's Shirt was "Bunched", and now (3) JFK was "Slouched" over. Remember, we are discussing the POTUS, Not a skid row bum sleeping one off.

Now (3) JFK was "Slouched" over? You really think that's something new?