Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: A scientific look at the Single Bullet Theory.  (Read 59808 times)

Offline Jack Trojan

Re: A scientific look at the Single Bullet Theory.
« Reply #184 on: February 15, 2019, 08:16:09 PM »
Advertisement
That's your SBT, not the real SBT. The real SBT works just fine. CE-399, traveling at a downward angle,  entered the back of JFK's neck at about the level of C7 and exited his throat at about the level of C7.

Man do you ever suck at geometry. Either use the 2 laser challenge and/or open the following graphic in MS Paint and SHOW us how the MB entered and exited at C7. Feel free to rotate the transparent head to simulate JFK's body position, however, the grade of Elm St. has already been taken into account re the downward angle of the MB trajectory (-17 deg).

Good luck sucka!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: February 15, 2019, 08:16:09 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #185 on: February 15, 2019, 10:08:59 PM »
After all this fighting years i'am willing to say that the SBT Theory is possible. Both acting at the same time as one bullet hit them. Whether it came from.
I was not willing to allow it in my head.

Not easy to say it.

Congrats on your opened-minded approach.

The way to confirm the tandem reaction of the pair is to involve your peripheral vision: Stare at one spot, just beyond the corner of the sign.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 10:11:45 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #186 on: February 17, 2019, 03:55:10 AM »
Man do you ever suck at geometry. Either use the 2 laser challenge and/or open the following graphic in MS Paint and SHOW us how the MB entered and exited at C7. Feel free to rotate the transparent head to simulate JFK's body position, however, the grade of Elm St. has already been taken into account re the downward angle of the MB trajectory (-17 deg).

Good luck sucka!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: February 17, 2019, 03:55:10 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #187 on: February 18, 2019, 06:17:38 AM »

Thanks for engaging.  So how do your estimates actually jibe with JFK's entrance/exit wounds? Let's start with the back wound. Mark this half man's back where you think the MB struck JFK then we'll go from there. (Hint:not @C7)

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #188 on: February 18, 2019, 10:20:14 PM »
Thanks for engaging.  So how do your estimates actually jibe with JFK's entrance/exit wounds? Let's start with the back wound. Mark this half man's back where you think the MB struck JFK then we'll go from there. (Hint:not @C7)

You ask me to place a mark where I think that the bullet entered but then tell me that I can't place it at the level of C7? Why not C7?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: February 18, 2019, 10:20:14 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #189 on: February 19, 2019, 01:55:07 AM »
You ask me to place a mark where I think that the bullet entered but then tell me that I can't place it at the level of C7? Why not C7?

You can place it anywhere you want.  What does the x-ray show?

« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 02:06:39 AM by Jack Trojan »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #190 on: February 19, 2019, 03:07:41 AM »
You can place it anywhere you want.  What does the x-ray show?

What does the X-Ray show? I'd have to say that it shows air, likely resulting from the tracheotomy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: February 19, 2019, 03:07:41 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #191 on: February 21, 2019, 06:08:18 AM »
What does the X-Ray show? I'd have to say that it shows air, likely resulting from the tracheotomy.

::) Air, sure. It was noted that JFK sustained damage to his T1 vertebrae. But let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say that CE-399 entered at JFK's back and exited his throat at C7.

You aren't taking into consideration the 17 degree downward angle of the bullet's trajectory. You must place the back wound at the very top of C7 so the throat wound can exit at the bottom of C7.

Do you actually think the back wound was that high? Don't forget that our POV is horizontal (0 deg) not along the trajectory (-17 deg).

You LNers have got it set up so that the back wound is higher than the throat wound to accommodate a shot from the 6th floor of the TSBD. How is that working out for you? Your only hope is the 2 laser challenge and a re-enactment to demonstrate that the MB was even possible let alone feasible. Then you can take your results and shove it down my festering gob and I will STFU! Isn't that your ultimate goal here?

And when you are finished with that, try moving the trajectory down to T1 and see where the neck wound comes out. CE-399 is a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma it's...