Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Simpich Speculates On Who Oswald's Evil, Evil CIA Handlers Were, Etc, Etc ...  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
Oh, god. Are you ever going to stop posting stuff like this?

And yes, hurray! Newman agreed with you about one tiny insignificant detail that has no bearing about the case at large. BFD!

Dear Mike,

If it's such an insignificant tiny deal, why then did Newman present a three-hour lecture titled "Spy Wars" on the subject in March of 2018, which lecture was attended (sitting with Newman at the table) by Simpich and Peter Dale Scott, and during which Newman relayed Tennent H. Bagley's findings that not only was Nosenko fake, but that the defector he'd been dispatched here to discredit, Anatoliy Golitsyn, was the real deal?
https://archive.org/details/SpyWarsMolesMysteriesAndDeadlyGames/mode/2up

Nosenko told the HSCA that KGB had had nothing to do with Oswald in the USSR.

Do you actually believe that?

Unfortunately, Bill Simpich and his hero, Jefferson Morley, evidently still do.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 02:09:08 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Thoughts?

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Essay_-_Oswald_Legend_Preface.html

--  MWT  ;)

Did Oswald have handlers / legend-makers in the U.S.?

If so, were they from the evil, evil, evil CIA, or from the humanitarian organization formerly known as the KGB?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2020, 03:50:41 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

San Francisco Civil Rights Lawyer Bill Simpich suggests that after U.S. intelligence had manipulated and used "wannabe spy" Lee Harvey Oswald in its legitimate efforts to uncover moles, it used him in its evil scheme to murder JFK.

Simpich would have us believe that Oswald wasn't a Communist, after all, just a good old Marxist Liberal, and he seems intent on uncovering the evil CIA bastards who created the "Radical Communist" legend for Oswald in the first place.

Gag me with a xxxxxxx spoon, Simpich.

Comrade Oswald was more Marxist-Leninist than Nikita Khrushchev, himself!

I wouldn't be surprised if Oswald said this to himself as he was falling asleep every night: "I will-we will-we wuv Kennedy, but I absolutely must ADVANCE THE DIALECTIC, especially after dem KGB boys gave me dat special twreetment dere in Minsk!"

All I can say is that Vladimir Putin must love what Simpich and his ilk have been doing for so many years now -- blaming the CIA for what the little Marxist prick did.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2020, 07:46:55 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum