Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Simpich Speculates On Who Oswald's Evil, Evil CIA Handlers Were, Etc, Etc ...  (Read 2585 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Thought number one (in no particular order):

Didn't Oswald admit on radio that he was a "Marxist"?

Isn't it possible to be a Marxist but not a (Marxist-Leninist) Communist?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 04:26:07 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

Thought number two:

Although Bill Simpich doesn't say it in his essay, he did tell me in a FB private message about a year ago that he believes it was "just a red herring" that former Cuban consul Eusebio Azcue told the HSCA that -- in so many words -- the "Oswald" he remembered dealing with "on Wednesday September 25th or Thursday September 27th" was a dead ringer for KGB Colonel / "Third Secretary- Assistant Cultural Attache" Nikolai Leonov (the guy who had turned Raul Castro and Che Guevara onto Soviet-style Communism around 1955).

Does Bill Simpich believe Leonov was secretly working for the CIA, or something?

LOL, I rather doubt it.  Last time I checked a couple of years ago, GENERAL Nikolai Leonov was a pro-Putin member of the Russian Duma (House of Representatives).

The question I'm asking myself here:

Why would a pro-Castro former diplomat (Azcue) want us to believe the Soviets were mucking around "impersonating" Oswald (or telling Duran and himself what to do and say) about two months before the assassination ... unless he was still mad at the Soviets for having taken advantage of Duran and himself during the lead-up to the assassination?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 04:04:36 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

I guess no one here has heard of Bill "The CIA Did It" Simpich, a bleeding-heart civil rights lawyer from ... gasp ... San Francisco.

LOL

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 04:07:17 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

Thought number three:

In my humble opinion, Simpich's hero Jefferson Morley is a joke.

For no good reason, imho, Morley denigrates head of CIA Counterintelligence James Angleton (who was forced by probable mole William Colby to retire in 1974) to the 9th degree in his reprehensible book The Ghost (see my one-star review of it at Amazon), and still believes that "KGB officer" Yuri Nosenko was a true defector -- although John Newman and Peter Dale Scott don't.

What's up with that, Jeff?

Answer:  Morley evidently trusted the pronouncements of probable mole George Kisevalter, and, afaik, HSCA perjurer John L. Hart, too.  (See what I've posted about those two "useful idiots or worse" in the Off Topic section.)

LOL

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 06:41:33 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

Thought number four:

In my humble opinion, the last piece of sure-to-be-intercepted-by-the-FBI mail Oswald sent, the mysterious "Comrade Kostin" letter to the Soviet embassy in Washington, may have been typed-up and mailed by Ruth Paine or Marina in an effort by the KGB to reinforce the Kremlin-protecting WW III virus that had already been placed by the KGB in Oswald's CIA file on October 1, 1963, in Mexico City.

--  ;)
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 05:02:44 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

Thought number five:

Simpich's "Oswald Legend-Maker # 8," George de Mohrenschildt, was suspected of being a long-term KGB "illegal" by CIA CI/SIG analyst Clare Edward Petty in the mid-1970s, based on his close reading of some WW II VENONA decrypts.

--  MWT  ;)

PS  That's enough for now, I guess.  I'll continue with these "revelations" tomorrow ...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 05:25:17 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Michael Walton

Oh, god. Are you ever going to stop posting stuff like this?

And yes, hurray! Newman agreed with you about one tiny insignificant detail that has no bearing about the case at large. BFD!