Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: How to explain Tom Robinson's incendiary testimony?  (Read 3243 times)

Offline Jim Brunsman

How to explain Tom Robinson's incendiary testimony?
« on: June 10, 2020, 03:01:13 PM »
Advertisement
Tom Robinson's autopsy testimony provided a series of nails for the Warren Commission coffin. Love to see how the nutters discredit his testimony.

JFK Assassination Forum

How to explain Tom Robinson's incendiary testimony?
« on: June 10, 2020, 03:01:13 PM »

Offline Paul May

Re: How to explain Tom Robinson's incendiary testimony?
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2020, 04:24:20 PM »
Tom Robinson's autopsy testimony provided a series of nails for the Warren Commission coffin. Love to see how the nutters discredit his testimony.

Pat Speer does exactly that and Pat is a conspiracy advocate. This is from 2014. This is how out of touch you are. Keep reading those conspiracy books! And Speer shows how nuts Horne’s BS is.

This reconstruction was done in the Bethesda morgue, and not at the mortuary. So, yeah, plenty of people were watching it being done.

As I recall, moreover, Robinson noted but one small wound on the face, and felt certain that this was not an entrance wound, but perhaps a shrapnel wound or an exit of a fragment.

A lot of nonsense has been spewed about Robinson. Those desperate to believe Kennedy's wounds were altered, cite Robinson as Exhibit 1A. in Horne's book, he unintentionally reveals the silliness of all this. He has Robinson see an orange-sized hole on the back of Kennedy's head, Humes expand this into a big hole, then the morticians reconstruct the head so that it once again has an orange-sized hole on the back of Kennedy's head, which is then observed by Robinson's co-worker, and photographed. These photographs are then developed by Saunda Spencer.

This is as illogical as can be.

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 05:51:55 PM »
Another very selective and rather dishonest appraisal of Robinson's testimony. Don't take my word for it. Check out the totality yourself. Pat Speer is not someone I would cite as support. I agree with little he has posted publicly, but I think he's open minded on the subject. Even a cursory search shows he buys the ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE SBT. That alone destroys his credibility. He also doesn't believe there was a shooter behind the stockade fence despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2020, 05:51:55 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 05:57:21 PM »
Another very selective and rather dishonest appraisal of Robinson's testimony. Don't take my word for it. Check out the totality yourself. Pat Speer is not someone I would cite as support. I agree with little he has posted publicly, but I think he's open minded on the subject. Even a cursory search shows he buys the ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE SBT. That alone destroys his credibility. He also doesn't believe there was a shooter behind the stockade fence despite a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

A mountain of evidence? Missed by thousands for 56+ years. Remarkable. Waiting for you to break the case wide opened. Show us what you’ve got.

Online Gerry Down

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 05:58:53 PM »
Pat Speer is not someone I would cite as support. Even a cursory search shows he buys the ABSOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE SBT.

This Pat Speer?

Pat Speer - The Single Bullet Theory Voodoo Science and Zombie Lies HD

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2020, 05:58:53 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2020, 06:06:08 PM »
This Pat Speer?

Pat Speer - The Single Bullet Theory Voodoo Science and Zombie Lies HD

Sure doesn’t sound as if Pat is buying the SBT. Brusman blows another one!

Offline Jim Brunsman

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 06:10:00 PM »
Hey May, you're right for once. I saw Number 5 of Speer's top ten and didn't look at Number 6. I WAS WRONG.

1. It’s doubtful there was a shooter behind the stockade fence.
2. There is clear and compelling evidence that not all the shots came from the Texas School Book Depository, however.
3. It’s illogical to believe Kennedy’s wounds were changed.
4. It’s incredibly clear, however, that the interpretations of government experts regarding the president’s wounds were manipulated, and that both the Warren Commission and the HSCA deliberately misrepresented evidence.
5. There is a good chance that Kennedy and Connally were hit by the same bullet, after all.
6. It’s highly, unlikely, however, that this bullet was CE399, often referred to as the “magic bullet.”
7. The doctors who presided over the President’s autopsy were correct when they described an entrance into the President’s skull at the back of his head near his hairline.
8. They were wrong, however, in assuming that this bullet exited from the top of Kennedy’s skull, as this bullet most logically exited from the President’s throat.
9. Oswald was impersonated in Mexico.
10. There’s a good chance, however, this had little to do with the assassination.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2020, 06:10:00 PM »

Offline Paul May

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2020, 06:13:09 PM »
Still waiting for your “mountain of evidence” for multiple shooters.