Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 84802 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement
Awww, little loser diddums is having another meltdown. Hilarious!

JohnM

And there is the overinflated ego again.... right on cue  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

And there is the overinflated ego again.... right on cue  Thumb1:

And the meltdown continues. LOL!

JohnM

Offline John Mytton

:D

Your problem, Mr Mytton, is that I know the totality of the evidence better than you do!

Case in point! Mr Harold Norman told the HSCA that Mr Williams definitely got his lunch from the catering truck that day. This of course explains why he split off from Messrs Norman and Jarman after coming downstairs.

Mr Williams couldn't keep his story straight. That's why he's adding unnecessary detail in the portion of testimony you quote.

Keep trying, Mr Mytton. Maybe someday you might even get there! Thumb1:

Yawn, welcome to the party, you do realize that all this has been thoroughly examined, dissected and analysed ad nausea years ago in one of Colin Crow's multipart Chicken Bone threads.
Let me slow this down for you, on one hand we have the fresh memories of Williams himself telling us that he brought his lunch from home and agreeing that carrying his lunch was his usual habit and on the other hand we have someone else who wasn't Williams, who had no need to even visit the Lunch Truck that day recalling an insignificant event of what someone else ate for lunch and who wasn't actually there when Williams masticated his meal, and compounding this problem are that these vague memories of Williams buying lunch that Norman probably didn't even witness first hand are from a decade and a half earlier.

Mr. BALL. Did you bring your lunch from home that day?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes; I believe I did.

Instead of looking at this through your usual heavily biased glasses, where you desperately cling to any sliver of self serving assumptions, why don't you put those World Famous deductive reasoning skills to the test and let's see where that takes you? Hmmm?

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 06, 2020, 12:37:39 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Dan O'meara

Yawn, welcome to the party, you do realize that all this has been thoroughly examined, dissected and analysed ad nausea years ago in one of Colin Crow's multipart Chicken Bone threads.
Let me slow this down for you, on one hand we have the fresh memories of Williams himself telling us that he brought his lunch from home and agreeing that carrying his lunch was his usual habit and on the other hand we have someone else who wasn't Williams, who had no need to even visit the Lunch Truck that day recalling an insignificant event of what someone else ate for lunch and who wasn't actually there when Williams masticated his meal, and compounding this problem are that these vague memories of Williams buying lunch that Norman probably didn't even witness first hand are from a decade and a half earlier.

Mr. BALL. Did you bring your lunch from home that day?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes; I believe I did.

Instead of looking at this through your usual heavily biased glasses, where you desperately cling to any sliver of self serving assumptions, why don't you put those World Famous deductive reasoning skills to the test and let's see where that takes you? Hmmm?

JohnM
I don't know if you agree that Williams had his lunch on the 6th floor. If you do how long do you think he was up there before going down to the 5th because the way I read it he didn't go down until the last minute.

Offline Colin Crow

I don't know if you agree that Williams had his lunch on the 6th floor. If you do how long do you think he was up there before going down to the 5th because the way I read it he didn't go down until the last minute.

I know what JohnM thoughts were but I’ll give him a chance to relate them to you. Would be good to hear why he thought the lunch sack and bottle were not provided to Vince Drain on the evening of the assassination or transferred to the FBI during the second collection.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jon Banks

History shows us Oswald had no escape plan. In fact, Oswald’s behavior on the day of the event imo shows Oswald never expected to survive the day. Why would he care? He had little left in his life to live for. Study Oswald’s life. It’s a logical conclusion.

He had no escape plan because he didn't know he was the Patsy until the plot was underway.

Offline Tim Nickerson

Dan I seem to recall that the original transfer of evidence on the night of the assassination was not widely known at the time. Maybe Hoover pulled rank and demanded the stuff. It was returned as you saw and then removed again. Interesting that the paper samples were not returned at all as the FBI referred to them as "non evidence"!

Hoover never pulled rank. He never had the authority to do so. The DPD handed the evidence over to the FBI on Nov 22 voluntarily.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jon Banks

Hoover never pulled rank. He never had the authority to do so. The DPD handed the evidence over to the FBI on Nov 22 voluntarily.

How magnanimous of him.

The Dallas PD were in over their heads with the JFK investigation but Hoover (and LBJ) never really wanted to do a thorough investigation.