Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 76937 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Advertisement
A really solid timeline has been established here for Adam's testimony. Are you saying you think Adams and Styles went down the stairs after Baker and Truly came up?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Dan O'meara

"Watch fourth-floor employee Sandra Styles talk to camera about her experiences that day.

http://www.travelchannel.com/video/jfk-assassination-witness

Sandra, in stating that she neither saw nor heard anyone else coming down the stairs, says it's possible that Oswald came down before her and Vicki Adams or after them: "He could have been behind us, he could have been ahead of us, I have no idea".

He could have been behind us... That's a very interesting comment for Sandra to make, for it backs up the Vicki Adams claim that the two ladies went to the stairs very soon after the shots."

Sean Murphy - posted November 13, 2013

No mention of his little insight here just a really odd observation picked out of a statement that seems to clearly demonstrate Styles didn't have a clue where Oswald was. "He could have been behind us" is not a very interesting comment to make, it's just part of what she was saying taken out of context. Not sure what point your making John.

Online Martin Weidmann

"Watch fourth-floor employee Sandra Styles talk to camera about her experiences that day.

http://www.travelchannel.com/video/jfk-assassination-witness

Sandra, in stating that she neither saw nor heard anyone else coming down the stairs, says it's possible that Oswald came down before her and Vicki Adams or after them: "He could have been behind us, he could have been ahead of us, I have no idea".

He could have been behind us... That's a very interesting comment for Sandra to make, for it backs up the Vicki Adams claim that the two ladies went to the stairs very soon after the shots."

Sean Murphy - posted November 13, 2013

No mention of his little insight here just a really odd observation picked out of a statement that seems to clearly demonstrate Styles didn't have a clue where Oswald was. "He could have been behind us" is not a very interesting comment to make, it's just part of what she was saying taken out of context. Not sure what point your making John.

When I click on the link, the page goes to the TV guide of Discovery UK

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

When I click on the link, the page goes to the TV guide of Discovery UK
Try again. Worked OK for me. Give it a chance to load. Mrs Butler seems like a very believable lady.

Online Martin Weidmann

Try again. Worked OK for me. Give it a chance to load. Mrs Butler seems like a very believable lady.

Perhaps it depends on where you are in the world. I still get the TV guide page...

Can somebody post the actual video here?

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Dan O'meara

I got a TV guide as well. I just assumed the comment Murphy made was the most insightful thing he could come up with about it.
Question for Jerry - was there anything in it that indicated Sandra Styles and Victoria Adams didn't hit the stairs straight away? It's in relation to John's post where Murphy says Styles told him they didn't.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

Thanks, but that same video has already been posted two times on the previous page. I doubt Styles will say something different in this one....  :D