Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 78771 times)

Offline Martin Weidmann

Advertisement
Its not lame. The whole Mark Lane issue makes Miss Adams later story look poor.

Of course it is lame. Mark Lane has nothing to do with this.... there is no "Mark Lane issue" and/or "Miss Adams later story"

The fact remains that Victoria Adams said the same thing in all the official documents we have. She went down the stairs immediately after the third shot. After her testimony to the WC she disappeared for decades and spoke to nobody. If you want to deny this is what happened, you will need to explain why she lied to the FBI, Jim Leavelle and the WC and you also need to explain why Dorothy Garner would lie about what she saw to Barefoot Sanders.

You can't explain that (or you would have done so by now) and only drag Mark Lane into it as a diversion. The only story that's poor is your own.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Did you like how he managed to travel two floors on the stairs in 6 seconds? Was Tink being channeled?

I'm talking about the guy @2:30

I asked you if you had tried timing a few steps on stairs yourself
I find that at a casual rate of speed I get 2 steps per second

Offline Jerry Freeman

It appears to be "against your religion" to believe a word that Howard Brennan says.
Just a second there. Bias leaks brown all over the place. Brennan saw someone. OK give him that. Because he was willing ultimately to finger Oswald [or so it seemed] the Warren Report dedicated an entire page to him [p.63]...
https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/chapter-3.html#near
Arnold Rowland saw someone also--
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/rowland_a.htm
...but because it didn't agree with the Oswald did it conclusion, he wasn't even mentioned in that final Report.
Get it?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

The bullet exhibits a somewhat flattened side and butt-end. One can see in my avatar the notable difference between the perfectly round black circle in which it sits, and the (damaged) oval shape of the bullet's butt-end. This establishes that Ce399 did not emerge 'pristine' as CTers would have one believe.
There is something butt end about your posts besides the bullet. Most researchers claim that CE 399 appears to be NEARLY pristine...meaning it had been fired yeah...maybe into a mattress or massive pool of water but certainly not entirely through two human bodies shattering bones and tearing fibers. Why not grow a brain? Why not change your avatar to the butt end of your butt?

Offline Colin Crow

I'm talking about the guy @2:30

I asked you if you had tried timing a few steps on stairs yourself
I find that at a casual rate of speed I get 2 steps per second

So, 18 steps per floor x 4 floors is 72 steps = 36 seconds at your casual rate. How much to add for landings at floors 5, 4, 3 and 2? Maybe 3 seconds each? That’s another 12 seconds. Roughly 48 seconds from the time of entry to the stairwell to the door on the second floor.

That just leaves walking 180 feet or so from the SN, hiding the gun and entering the stairwell.

My question relates to 7'6" mark in the video you posted. He enters the stairwell at around 28 seconds. Then he is shown getting to the 4th floor 6 seconds later. Just one of the interesting editing moments from that "documentary".

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

When the discussion starts going in circle and covering the same items over and over again it is time for me to just ignore it. The sad part is that you believe your own untruths and refuse to listen to reason. One cannot reason with an unreasonable person, period.
Unreasonably unreasonable huh? That's been your game ever since you joined the forum. Ignore that one...betcha can't.

Offline Jerry Freeman

Until Oswald got off the 6th floor he may have carried his loaded rifle across the 6th floor just in case he encountered another employee because Oswald later showed that he was willing to kill anyone who got in his way like Tippit and again with the cops in the Texas Theater.
"His loaded rifle" huh? One bullet left in the clip? Throw us another bone.
If Oswald was such a homicidal maniac and he was ready to kill...why have a rifle with no more clips left? Why didn't he bring a pistol if he had one.
The sniper's nest movie sucked big green ones. Hid the rifle like laying it down behind a sofa. No stacks of boxes to negotiate around...and even John Mytton confirms [reply 579] Brennan's statement that the shooter was in no particular hurry.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Dan O'meara

Adams is absolutely insistent and consistent on one point in every statement she ever made concerning her actions that day - she started heading for the stairs within seconds of the final shot and she was running. This is corroborated by subsequent statements made by both Styles and Garner. She is also consistent in saying she saw no-one on the stairs.
We know from the Couch and Darnell films Shelley and Lovelady were out front of the TSBD when Baker reached the foot of the steps outside the front entrance.
If we accept this evidence we must come to the conclusion that Adams could not possibly have seen Shelley and Lovelady on the first floor. It's impossible.
So we are left with two main possibilities - Adams lied about seeing Shelley and Lovelady on the first floor or this part of her WC testimony was added without her knowledge.
Lets look at motives. Why would Adams lie about this detail? I have no idea why she might do this but would be glad to hear some wild speculation about it. Why would the WC lie about this detail? I think that's obvious - to make it appear that Adams and Styles could not have been on the stairs at the same time as Oswald.
When Garner reached her office door Adams and Styles were already clattering down the 'very noisy' wooden stairs, she heard them clearly. She then moved closer to the area of the stairs where she would have and unobstructed view of anyone opening the door of the stairs coming down from the fifth floor and crossing the floor to go down the stairs to the third. More importantly, she would have heard anyone coming down. She was there moments later when Baker came up those same stairs. Oswald never came down those stairs. Adams never saw Shelley and Lovelady on the first floor. Of these things we can be certain.