Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 78825 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement

Thanks for the information.

Biffle was in the motorcade and then went into the TSBD with the first wave of police. He was locked inside the TSBD most of the afternoon. Then he headed straight to his office when he left the TSBD. I find it hard to believe that he interviewed Brennan. There was his fellow reporter Hugh Aynesworth nearby Brennan while Brennan was talking to the police and feds in front of the TSBD. It appears to me that Aynesworth could have overheard some of what Brennan told the police and feds and given it to Biffle. Also, it is feasible that someone with the police leaked some information on Brennan to the DMN. A claim that Brennan talked to reporters and gave them his name on 11/22/63 based on what we have seen here can only be an assumption.

There you go.... just as predicted. Any excuse will do, as long as Brennan did not speak to the press himself!

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

If I remember correctly, our interaction began when I simply asked for your source of information for your claim that Brennan's alleged "willingness to talk with and give his name to journalists earlier in the day." Your answer was in Mark Lane's book. Mark Lane's claim is based on the Dallas Morning News dated 11/23/63. A quote from Kent Biffle's article (posted here by Jack Neesan) in that paper does not support Lane's apparent assumption that Brennan talked to reporters, much less gave them his name. I was genuinely interested in knowing the basis for your claim. If there had been credible evidence that it was true, I would have had a different opinion of Brennan. Yet you have apparently convinced yourself that it is true without any credible supporting evidence, only a very obvious assumption by Mark Lane. Thank you for providing the information that I asked about.

The irony regarding Brennan's behavior that occurs to me is that he apparently let his emotions control his decisions regarding identifying LHO on 11/22/63, And his reactions to the HSCA inquiry. And I believe that many conspiracy theorists have a similar issue. Instead of listening to reason, they emotionally cannot accept the idea of a nobody like LHO being able to pull off the assassination alone and will not listen to a reasonable explanation. It should therefore follow that the CTs could readily identify with Brennan's actions. But they usually say that Brennan's actions "don't make any sense," or something similar. And that is how most of the LN folks view the CT arguments: "they don't make any sense."

And that is how most of the LN folks view the CT arguments: "they don't make any sense."
Bingo. And any LN reply is just an 'excuse' to Cters

« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 08:13:03 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Michael T. Griffith

I never heard this detail before. They tried to give him CPR? Which officers tried to do that?

There was a car waiting to take Oswald to his transfer destination, but instead of immediately putting him in the car and rushing him to the hospital, the DPD decided to carry him back to an office, call an ambulance, and wait for the ambulance to show up, which took 6-7 precious minutes.

As for the mind-boggling attempt at CPR, Detective Leavelle implied that an intern on duty from Parkland Hospital did it. Parkland would send an intern to the DPD on weekends as part of his/her training. Conveniently enough, Leavelle said the intern was the one who pressed up and down on Oswald's chest. If it was the intern, he must have been the most brainless intern ever born. The last thing in the world you do with a guy who's been shot in the gut is press up and down on his chest because, obviously, that's going to have the effect of pumping more blood out of any arteries that have been severed/punctured by the bullet. There is no indication that Oswald's heart had stopped or that he had stopped breathing, and, revealingly, the intern made no attempt to perform a trach on Oswald.

Ruby's bullet went from left to right, injuring the spleen, pancreas, aorta, vena cava, right kidney, and right lobe of the liver, and stopped in the right chest wall. Any intern with a lick of common sense would have suspected that a shot to the gut would cause such injuries and would have known not to press up and down on Oswald.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gerry Down

There was a car waiting to take Oswald to his transfer destination, but instead of immediately putting him in the car and rushing him to the hospital, the DPD decided to carry him back to an office, call an ambulance, and wait for the ambulance to show up, which took 6-7 precious minutes.

As for the mind-boggling attempt at CPR, Detective Leavelle implied that an intern on duty from Parkland Hospital did it. Parkland would send an intern to the DPD on weekends as part of his/her training. Conveniently enough, Leavelle said the intern was the one who pressed up and down on Oswald's chest. If it was the intern, he must have been the most brainless intern ever born. The last thing in the world you do with a guy who's been shot in the gut is press up and down on his chest because, obviously, that's going to have the effect of pumping more blood out of any arteries that have been severed/punctured by the bullet. There is no indication that Oswald's heart had stopped or that he had stopped breathing, and, revealingly, the intern made no attempt to perform a trach on Oswald.

Ruby's bullet went from left to right, injuring the spleen, pancreas, aorta, vena cava, right kidney, and right lobe of the liver, and stopped in the right chest wall. Any intern with a lick of common sense would have suspected that a shot to the gut would cause such injuries and would have known not to press up and down on Oswald.

Thanks. You learn something new everyday. Off hand, do you know which Jim leavelle interview it was in which he mentioned that? I'm guessing it was a Jim Leavelle interview by the way you worded it.

Online Martin Weidmann

And that is how most of the LN folks view the CT arguments: "they don't make any sense."
Bingo. And any LN reply is just an 'excuse'

When you guys come up with stuff you can not really explain, support with evidence or is just an excuse, do you ever wonder that it could be your arguments that are deeply flawed?

And have you ever considered that a CT argument not making any sense to you, could be the result of a limited capacity on your part to honestly process information? Or do you just assume you are always 100% right about everything, by default, making anything a CT says never make any sense to you?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 08:15:57 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

This makes no sense. If Brennan was medically incapable of confirming his previous statements, even if he didn't have to read them but they were read to him, then why did he say he would only testify if he were subpoenaed? Why did he say that he would get his doctor to say that testifying would be bad for his health, but nothing about his being incapable of testifying? How was Brennan able to speak with HSCA staffers and say all this stuff but supposedly unable to confirm the accuracy of his previous statements?

Ah, the classic OAKer 'Doesn't-Make-Sense' nothingburger
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 09:07:52 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

Ah, the OAKer 'Doesn't-Make-Sense' nothingburger

Ah the classic LNr "dismiss everything that doesn't fit my narrative" nothingburger.

Next time, try using your brain... perhaps you will figure out what he is saying.... eventually

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Michael T. Griffith

Thanks. You learn something new everyday. Off hand, do you know which Jim leavelle interview it was in which he mentioned that? I'm guessing it was a Jim Leavelle interview by the way you worded it.

The only interview I know of where Leavelle mentioned the intern and the intern trying to do "some kind of respiratory work on him" is the interview included in Part 2 of the documentary The Last Word on the Jim Garrison Tapes.

https://miketgriffith.com/files/jfkvideos.htm