Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 77011 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement

Oh please... your whining is getting annoying

You get annoyed with anyone who disagrees with you

On what do you disagree with me?

Really? Not one bullet emerges "pristine" when it is fired!
CTers claim a 'pristine' Ce399 outcome

So you keep saying and by doing so you misrepresent the facts as there are plenty of CTs who don't make that claim... But for you, misrepresenting facts is only a problem when somebody else does it, right?

Well, I'll give you this; you are indeed somewhat of an expert when it comes to misleading people by only posting one sided information.

Typical LN real-deal presentation
re PristineGate

Typical OAKer presentation re PristineGate

Nice pictures....

But who exactly are you calling out?
Gary Craig, who posted images of damaged bullets and the side view of Ce399, and at the same time failed to post the damaged view of Ce399

So, go and talk to him... why are you bothering me with this BS?

Oh please... as if LNs don't do the same on a daily basis
So you admit CTers are disingenuous. Baby steps, contrarian... baby steps

Nope.. you got it wrong, again, as per usual... you are complaining about CTs that are doing the same thing that LNs do on a daily basis. Nowhere in that statement did I say or even imply that CTs are disingenuous. Better fix your comprehension skills and then try to understand what I mean when I say that, in general, some CTs, just like some LNs, are indeed disingenuous.... Don't crack your head trying to figure that one out!

Btw, since you didn't answer the question, I assume that you are not claiming that the damage to the butt was caused in any other way than by firing the bullet.
You seem to be claiming that the firing pin caused the damage to the butt-end of Ce399

Well, did it or not? If not, what caused the damage? Stop fiddling about, you've had plenty of time to come up with an answer to my question.

Great stuff, you are whining about minimal damage to the butt of bullet for which you can't even provide a shred of evidence that it is in any way related to the Kennedy murder or Parkland Hospital.... Wow!

Wow! That sounds like a bailout to me: You wouldn't happen to be inching towards the exit by demanding proof of Ce399's involvement before establishing whether-or-not FMJ ammo could have performed as advertised, now would you?

There is no bail out. When you get back to reality you will find (or maybe you won't) that I was not discussing FMJ ammo and it's performance with you.

The only reason for me to discuss a bullet is when that bullet in fact pertains the case. For a very long time now, I've been asking for evidence or proof - in vain I might add - that the bullet now in evidence as CE399 was ever at Parkland Hospital and/or was fired in Deally Plaza at 12.30 on 11/22/63.

Without that proof it doesn't matter one bit "whether-or-not FMJ ammo could have performed as advertised". And as I have already told you I am no expert on weapons and bullets, you're talking to the wrong person about that subject anyway.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 09:52:18 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

You're correct. I misread the statement:

But this doesn't solve the problems. Why didn't Brennan say anything about this to the HSCA staffers? How was able to have all the back and forth with the staffers but not take--what?--30 minutes to read his previous statements, or have them read to him, and affirm or deny their accuracy?

How can any objective person not see that Brennan was ducking and dodging because he knew that this time around he would not have the WC asking him softball questions but would have to explain the many holes in his story?

Why didn't Brennan say anything about this to the HSCA staffers? How was able to have all the back and forth with the staffers but not take--what?--30 minutes to read his previous statements, or have them read to him, and affirm or deny their accuracy?

Brennan's version of the events, which I posted earlier from his book, are self explanatory and much different than what Bill Chapman posted:

On 5/1/78 Kenneth Klein received a letter from Dr. Eugene Mason (Brennan's doctor) stating that Brennan has a serious heart disease and recurrent peptic ulcer disease and is not physically able to come to Washington. He also said that Brennan could, if he was willing to do so, listen to a reading of his previous testimony at his home and declare whether or not the transcript was correct.

http://whokilledjfk.net/howard_brennan3.htm

The website (whokilledjfk.net) is unimpressive, clearly biased, and appears to have not been updated since 2014. There is no reference number to the "letter from Mason to Klein." So I cannot verify that it is correct. If Brennan's written account in his book is correct, he was let off the hook after he talked to Mr. Stokes:

Legally, they could not allow anyone to ignore a Congressional summon, so they compromised by granting an "extension" that would simply fade away into oblivion.

How can any objective person not see that Brennan was ducking and dodging because he knew that this time around he would not have the WC asking him softball questions but would have to explain the many holes in his story?

Typical conjecture and innuendo. And another illegitimately complex question.  ::)

Online Charles Collins

Even the coverup commission concluded....
Although the record indicates that Brennan was an accurate observer,
he declined to make a positive identification of Oswald when
he first saw him in the police lineup. The Commission, therefore,
does not base its conclusion concerning the identity of the assassin on
Brennan's subsequent certain identification of Lee Harvey Oswald
as the man he saw fire the rifle

And yet, the innuendo that Brennan was coerced into positively identifying LHO by the feds is argued. Go figure...

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Peter Goth

Window dressing isn't he?   
Like icing on a cake.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 08:59:50 PM by Peter Goth »

Online Charles Collins

He failed at the lineup.

Game over.

That was too far out even for the fake commission.

So the “game was over” on 11/22/63 and they still kept hounding him and asking for testimony until 1978? Really???

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

Game over as far as Oswald on the 6th floor.

The HSCA started out as an investigation, so there's no contradiction.

Wait, have you started your research?

Oh, I get it, “game over,” but ummm...not really...

Thanks for keeping everyone straight, ummm...not really...

Online Charles Collins

No, you didn't get it even though I gave you the exact quote from the WCR.

The HSCA had actual investigators.

At least initially they tried to work out what had happened.

And the WCR includes appropriate language. Including the words “declined” and “certain.”

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Martin Weidmann

And yet, the innuendo that Brennan was coerced into positively identifying LHO by the feds is argued. Go figure...

Duh... they had no other witness for the TSBD shooter. They needed him to make the link to Oswald.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 09:47:07 AM by Martin Weidmann »