Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 79242 times)

Offline Colin Crow

Advertisement
Oswald didn't have to know SFA other than the prez would be passing by his place of work on the Friday of the week he found out about it. Shooting at Kennedy while still on Houston would be plain dumb, no matter from which trigger-happy-cop-or-hung-over-SAgent-position.

So from your edit of my quote I take it you don’t disagree with the rest.....

"Once the first shot rang out the shooter would logically assume the gig to be up. At that point return fire become a distinct possibility. The longer the duration from the first shot the greater the threat to the shooter."

Am I correct?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

:) I think Richard must feel a little sheepish, after ewe corrected him.
Baaaack to the subject. If Oswald was NOT the assassin....why did he return to Irving the night before?

Offline Bill Chapman

So from your edit of my quote I take it you don’t disagree with the rest.....

"Once the first shot rang out the shooter would logically assume the gig to be up. At that point return fire become a distinct possibility. The longer the duration from the first shot the greater the threat to the shooter."

Am I correct?

Are you suggesting that Oswald would have had to wait for the first shot in order to realize that the gig jig would be up?
That's what it sounds like it: ["Once the first shot rang out the shooter would logically assume the gig to be up"]

« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 05:41:34 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Re-edit that post to..You don't know what the the hell you know   

I know that you're an Oswald Arse Kisser.
That's all anyone here needs to know about you.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 05:47:48 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

I think Oswald might well have been considering taking a pass on the whole idea that morning. Being downstairs that close to the arrival of the motorcade (if true) might be a sign that he was thinking of his kids and what he would be missing.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2020, 06:19:55 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Tonkovich

If Oswald were

Subjunctive mood.

Offline Colin Crow

Are you suggesting that Oswald would have had to wait for the first shot in order to realize that the gig jig would be up?
That's what it sounds like it: ["Once the first shot rang out the shooter would logically assume the gig to be up"]

"Trying to part Kennedy's hair prematurely (making an attempt with the limo still on Houston) would be tantamount to saying 'Here I am. Come and get me'". At that point would the jig me up? When ever the first shot rang out. Agree?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

"Trying to part Kennedy's hair prematurely (making an attempt with the limo still on Houston) would be tantamount to saying 'Here I am. Come and get me'". At that point would the jig me up? When ever the first shot rang out. Agree?

After the second shot we can see multiple agents looking back to determine the precise direction of the assassin but still not one of the agents appears to be looking up.

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 10:48:47 AM by John Mytton »