Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 76892 times)

Offline Tom Scully

Advertisement
Mr. May regards Horne's research as "sci-fi"? That's interesting because Horne based his writing on eyewitness testimony and demonstrable facts that were corroborated by multiple reputable officials including dedicated Navy personnel. Does it show good character for one Navy guy to trash another just because their research totally contradicts the lone nut scenario? These were Navy personnel who faithfully served their country.  Horne is far from an embarrassment but trashing him without one word of substance on the matter makes you look pretty ignorant. Then you have the nerve to write about character. Not that your questions deserve a response from me, but I've done plenty of research. If you think the archives are an accurate source of information in this case, that would be another highly misleading opinion.  It was a cover-up from start to finish and much of the material in the archives is 100 percent bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns. Given the mountain of evidence independent researchers have uncovered, your opinions are archaic and just plain wrong. But folks like May are not interested in the truth. They only want their own deluded opinions validated. No point in engaging further, because of your stubbornness, but when you post bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns, I feel compelled to challenge it for history's sake.

This is the crux of the information I found and brought to the attention of author Janney and his friend, Doug Horne.
Douglas Horne's reaction is in the 2nd page of the 13 comments linked under this book review.:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-reviews/RWKKPDXQXFKPD/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=1510708928

https://books.google.com/books?id=-Cv8DQAAQBAJ&pg=PT365&lpg...
Mary's Mosaic: The CIA Conspiracy to Murder John F. Kennedy,...
By Peter Janney

...New York mathematical society. List of members, constitution, by-laws
[...] American Mathematical Society - 1964 -
American Mathematical Society. MISARE ... AI Math., Computation Lab., Harvard Univ., Cambridge, Mass. ... MITCHELL, WILLIAM L. I Pentagon, OR Group, Systems Dept., USADSC, Washington, D. C. l500 Arlington Blvd., Apt. l022,
Combined membership list of the American Mathematical Society and ...

[...] American Mathematical Society, Mathematical Association of America, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics - 1965 -
...... MITCHELL, WILLIAM L. I Pentagon, OR Group, Systems Dept., USADSC, Washington, D. C. 1500 Arlington Blvd., Apt. 1022, Arlington, Va.

[...] Harvard Alumni Directory (Office), Harvard Alumni Association, Harvard University - 1965 - Snippet view
.... MltcheU, WUliam Lockwood, 1500 Arlington Blvd. , Apt. 1022, Arlington, Va. 22209.....

« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 04:38:52 PM by Tom Scully »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Dan O'meara

A response to Michael Walton's 'reenactment photo'
We know the throat wound was below the Adams Apple. If you look at the white spot on the agents collar, put the Adams Apple above it and the chin above that. This would put JFK's chin on the same level as his ears! Any profile photo shows you this is not the case. You have assumed the white spot represents the throat wound but it clearly doesn't. Other things wrong with this 'reenactment' - When JFK is shot his right arm is resting over the side of the limo raising his right shoulder above his left and also raising the actual entry wound itself. This is not shown in the reenactment photo. Also, both agents look to be the same height and there is copious photographic evidence that JFK is significantly higher than JBC in the jump seat.
Out of curiosity - if the throat wound really was above the back wound and its a through-and-through wound, where exactly did this shot come from? If we follow it back it means there was someone underneath the follow-up car firing at JFK. If we follow it forward it goes off into space!

Offline Michael Walton

Paul May - care to reply to my recent post on this? I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Here's Chapman with another brilliant, thoughtful and detailed account of how the shooting came down. Nice work!

;)

-----------------------------------------------------------
THE NOBODY WHO SHOT THE SOMEBODY HAD HELP
-----------------------------------------------------------
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2451.0.html#new

1) Alek Hidell (AKA Lee Harvey Oswald) was in charge of armament procurement
2) O.H. Lee (AKA Lee Harvey Oswald) was in charge of safe-house procurement
3) Dirty Harvey (AKA Lee Harvey Oswald) was in charge of making Lee Harvey Oswald a somebody

Dirty Harry
'Smith, Wesson... and me'
Dirty Harvey
Smith, Wesson... and Lee

'Sudden Impact'  'Smith, Wesson... and me'

Alek Hidell (rhymes with Fidel) selective nutjob

Smith, Wesson... and Lee

O.H. Lee safe-house (no curtain rods needed)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 06:14:53 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jim Brunsman

My ego is damaged? Hardly. Geez, the false claims coming from May are too numerous to contemplate. I can't believe you continue to trot out the moronic SBT. Remember the autopsy? The one that actually occurred? How many witnesses tell us the back wound didn't exit? Even if it did, CE 399, which is housed in the holy archives, has an extremely dubious chain of possession and appears to have been fired through nothing. Otherwise there would be substantial damage since it allegedly tore through two men causing multiple wounds. Again, this truly has to be the most magical of all bullets in the history of ballistics. You have to be a special kind of gullible to buy this bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Paul May

Paul May - care to reply to my recent post on this? I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.

Michael, I’m not a big fan of re-enactments for obvious reasons. They’re unnecessary. We have the ZAP film tell us what we need to know. If nothing else the tie nick tells us a bullet exited JFK’s neck.

Offline Paul May

My ego is damaged? Hardly. Geez, the false claims coming from May are too numerous to contemplate. I can't believe you continue to trot out the moronic SBT. Remember the autopsy? The one that actually occurred? How many witnesses tell us the back wound didn't exit? Even if it did, CE 399, which is housed in the holy archives, has an extremely dubious chain of possession and appears to have been fired through nothing. Otherwise there would be substantial damage since it allegedly tore through two men causing multiple wounds. Again, this truly has to be the most magical of all bullets in the history of ballistics. You have to be a special kind of gullible to buy this bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns.

This is a hoot. Do you believe using words such as “moronic” helps your cause? You sound like an idiot. In your latest diatribe you now show how little understanding you have of FMJ ammunition. CE-399 behaved exactly as it was designed to behave. You people often use the word “pristine” in describing the bullet. In ballistics, the ONLY bullet ever considered “pristine” is one that has never been fired. Have YOU ever fired a MC rifle? It’s a yes or no question. You then state “otherwise there would be substantial damage since it allegedly tore (your word) through two men causing multiple wounds”. Are you familiar at all with the term “yaw angle”? Take your time and google it. Guess what neophyte? CE-399 DID sustain substantial damage. The bullet was bowed some 35 percent in the middle and was tooth-pasting lead from the bottom. Hardly pristine....except to an individual needing to make that claim due to him/her reading it in a book, which seems to be the only research you do. From your demonstrated ability in avoiding any questions
you’re asked, one can can safely assume you don’t know the meaning of the word research so, you’d come into this site espousing 50+ years of crap. Want to impress the readers? Tell us something NEW in the way of actual evidence, without the usual bias. But, before that, actually learn the rudimentary FACTS of the case. You haven’t a clue.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jim Brunsman

Here's May still trying to gaslight history. Not going to work on my watch, pal. I cite the back wound not exiting as proof of the impossibility of the SBT and he trots out a bunch of irrelevant ballistic evidence that makes zero sense. Your arguments are the most archaic, disproven, unscientific nonsense imaginable. Yaw angle is somehow supposed to supersede the obvious implications of a non-transit through the president's body? You also said at one point that there really are exit wounds on the front of the body. Strange, but I have seen no evidence to support this dubious claim. The doctors at Parkland certainly didn't report any such thing. How do you explain all the medical witnesses who report a huge hole in the back of the head? I'm sure you will dodge that too. Again, so pointless to be here....