Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 76973 times)

Offline Thomas Graves

Advertisement
Seems to me he did, especially if he bought the Coke beforehand in order to use it as a prop all the way, if necessary.

Carrying the already-opened Coke, get to the Second Floor Lunch Room and hang out there, expecting to be encountered ("No, I didn't hear any shots," or "I work here"), when they leave, walk through Mrs. Reid's office to its front door and exit through it, walk down the wooden steps to the front floor, maybe hang out in the "lobby" for a few seconds, then walk to the rear of the building and exit it through the loading dock door.

Instead of looking suspicious by immediately walking or running away from the building, walk along the side of the building towards the front (as alleged by B. W. F.), cross over to the other side of the street, ... and, well, "take it from there".

--  MWT  ;) 
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 08:32:13 AM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Seems to me he did, especially if he bought the Coke beforehand in order to use it as a prop all the way, if necessary.

Carrying the already-opened Coke, get to the Second Floor Lunch Room and hang out there, expecting to be encountered ("No, I didn't hear any shots," or "I work here"), when they leave, walk through Mrs. Reid's office to its front door and exit through it, walk down the wooden steps to the front floor, maybe hang out in the "lobby" for a few seconds, then walk to the rear of the building and exit it through the loading dock door.

Instead of looking suspicious by immediately walking or running away from the building, walk along the side of the building towards the front (as alleged by B. W. F.), cross over to the other side of the street, ... and, well, "take it from there".

--  MWT  ;)

The little twerp winged it from the get-go
@Tippit/Brewer/TT was his undoing

;)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 01:34:42 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Thomas Graves

The little twerp winged it from the get-go
@Tippit/Brewer/TT was his undoing

;)

How do you know he didn't plan it out as best he could?

His escape from the building, that is?

--  MWT  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Thomas Graves

~~If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?~~

If graves was a real researcher, would he have to ask more questions than he answers?

Dear rinaldi,

Are you a "real researcher," or just an "Oswald Was Innocent -- I Hate the CIA and Adore the KGB" troll?

--  MWT  ;)

PS  Did you or your parents used to read Paese Sera, by any chance?

How many times have you watched JFK, now?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 03:41:33 PM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Thomas Graves

graves: "If 6 was 9, what effect would it have on world time?"  :'(

That's about the gist and the meat of your "JFK Studies"

Dear rinaldi,

Your envy betrays you.

Fly on, little Far-Left-Winger.

I got some Voodoo to work here, Chile.

I shall Return.

Load up your next Slight, dude.

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 03:58:13 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Paul May

History shows us Oswald had no escape plan. In fact, Oswald’s behavior on the day of the event imo shows Oswald never expected to survive the day. Why would he care? He had little left in his life to live for. Study Oswald’s life. It’s a logical conclusion.

Offline Thomas Graves

History shows us Oswald had no escape plan. In fact, Oswald’s behavior on the day of the event imo shows Oswald never expected to survive the day. Why would he care? He had little left in his life to live for. Study Oswald’s life. It’s a logical conclusion.

What specific "history" that day or any other day are you referring to?

His leaving the dough and the ring at Ruthie's?

--  MWT  ;)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 04:01:14 PM by Thomas Graves »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jim Brunsman

What about the time between the assassination and the encounter with Baker? This is more important, right? In order to believe the lone nut fiction, we have to believe that LHO fired his final shot, hid the rifle, and descended the stairs in time to meet Baker. We have to ignore some cogent eyewitness testimony to believe any of this. Tommy's unfounded speculation that Oswald may have bought the Coke before the assassination to enhance a pre-ordained alibi seems beyond ludicrous. The truth is, there's limited compelling evidence regarding Oswald's movements. Are we also going to call Roger Craig a liar when he reported seeing Oswald coming down the hill on Elm St and entering a Rambler? Why is this ignored? Easy answer: it doesn't fit with a scenario framing Oswald. The selective amnesia of the lone nutters destroys their credibility.