Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 79422 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense, thanks for your input.

JohnM

Already figured out how the reporter would have gotten hold of a Notarized Affidavit by Brennan?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Already figured out how the reporter would have gotten hold of a Notarized Affidavit by Brennan?

Stop running Martin, what's the "real" evidence?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

Stop running Martin, what's the "real" evidence?

JohnM

Why ask me again after you have already thanked me for my imput? Why do you want me to repeat myself?

And as for my question.... that's what I thought... You're clueless as to how the reporter could have gotten hold of Brennan's Notarized Affidavit. But, dishonest as you are, you're still going to imply that's the source for the newspaper article, right?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Why ask me again after you have already thanked me for my imput? Why do you want me to repeat myself?

Why do you want me to repeat myself?

It's a simple question Martin, what's the "real" evidence?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

It's a simple question Martin, what's the "real" evidence?

JohnM

Yes, I know it's a simple question. It's the answer that's beyond your comprehension....

Please don't thank me again.... Once is more than enough!

Btw why are your running for the question about Brennan's Notarized Affidavit?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

Yes, I know it's a simple question. It's the answer that's beyond your comprehension...

It's not only for me Martin, there is a lot of people reading this and so far all you're doing is reinforcing that you don't know any evidence in this case and you clearly just come here to be a useless Troll.

JohnM
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 03:12:59 AM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

Thanks John!

The first thing that occurred to me is that he specified that the scope was a 4-power. Was that made public by the time this article was written? Or is it indicative that the information was leaked to the DMN by the police?

The author also gives additional details regarding the 3 shells by the snipers nest window, the gnawed chicken, the empty bottle, and then gives an accurate timeline of after the shells were found, the rifle which had both ends exposed was found at the opposite side of the floor.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Gerry Down

Why hide the rifle right beside the stairs? He should have put it up against the north or east walls behind some books. It would have taken hours and hours to find it if he had done that.