Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: If Oswald Was The Assassin, Did He Plan His Escape From The TSBD Very Well?  (Read 78833 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Advertisement
As you tend to rely heavily on witness testimony, I’ll suggest to you an experiment. Take EVERY witness, pro or con OUT of the event. Now, rely ONLY on ballistic and medical evidence. Who’s the shooter?

Ballistic and medical tests cannot tell you who pulled the trigger.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Paul May

Wrong as always. Since when is consistent eyewitness testimony "speculation?" Did you actually read Horne's research? If you didn't, it makes you look pretty bad. Why do you feel the need to bring Jeremy Gunn into the conversation in a rather troubling effort to discredit Horne? That kind of tactic doesn't work on me. If you have some examples of Horne's mistakes, I would like to see them. If you haven't read his research, you owe him a public apology.

Also, don't lump me in with anyone else, since I synthesize research from many sources before offering my opinions on a public forum. I've been studying the case since junior high school and I've carefully read books on both sides of the issue. As always, you challenge none of the pertinent issues, but just do an extremely lazy drive by at Oswald at the end. Challenging what I write without specifics is also worthless. Saying "history has spoken" is exactly what I am here to fight.  You have produced nothing to make me believe LHO shot anyone on 11/22/63. When challenged, you produce no evidence whatsoever, only insults and obfuscation. How about some substance for once?

You are absolutely lumped in with everybody else. You deserve to be. You offer NO specifics. None. Your arguments are no different than the standard arguments over 56 years, same arguments, different day. Ohhhh, you’ve read books on both sides! Wow. Ever been to NARA? If so, what did you find? Ever speak or interview any of those actually involved in the event....in any capacity? I’d guess not as you likely were BUSY reading books. So as a “conspiracy authority” can you provide the readers of this site with even ONE hard, credible, corroborated, undisputed  piece of evidence proving YOUR conspiracy undiscovered for some 56 years? If so, I’ll alert the media.

Offline Paul May

Ballistic and medical tests cannot tell you who pulled the trigger.

The totality of the evidence can...and does. The proof being, you nor anybody else can, in 56 years provide ANY alternative whatsoever to what history has determined. Think about that.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jim Brunsman

You lied in response to my post by saying I offer no specifics. That's exactly what I have offered on multiple occasions. You still owe Horne an apology. Is that specific enough? You tried to discredit him and you never, ever answer anything posed to you. Rather cowardly, isn't it?

Online John Iacoletti

The totality of the evidence can...and does.

You just got done saying “Now, rely ONLY on ballistic and medical evidence. Who’s the shooter?”

The proof being, you nor anybody else can, in 56 years provide ANY alternative whatsoever to what history has determined. Think about that.

There have been lots of alternatives presented. None of them any more or less convincing than your “history”.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Paul May

You lied in response to my post by saying I offer no specifics. That's exactly what I have offered on multiple occasions. You still owe Horne an apology. Is that specific enough? You tried to discredit him and you never, ever answer anything posed to you. Rather cowardly, isn't it?

Yawn. You offer NOTHING. Speculation, innuendo, opinion. Nothing.

Here is what you proffer: Inability to answer ANY question. Examples of what you choose to ignore:

1. Have you been to NARA?
2. Outside of reading books (laughable), have YOU done any actual research?
3. Provide ONE piece of hard, credible, corroborated piece of evidence supporting a conspiracy. Just one.

Regarding Horne, he and I went back and forth on Amazon when he published his absurd diatribe. Guess that’s one more piece of research you ignored. Like Horn, I’m a former Naval Officer. Character counts. He’s an embarrassment to the conspiracy debate and that’s saying something. He owes an apology to anybody who purchased his sci-fi.

Offline Paul May

You just got done saying “Now, rely ONLY on ballistic and medical evidence. Who’s the shooter?”

There have been lots of alternatives presented. None of them any more or less convincing than your “history”.

You and I would likely disagree on the time of day as in the past. No point to this.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Bill Chapman

Wrong as always. Since when is consistent eyewitness testimony "speculation?" Did you actually read Horne's research? If you didn't, it makes you look pretty bad. Why do you feel the need to bring Jeremy Gunn into the conversation in a rather troubling effort to discredit Horne? That kind of tactic doesn't work on me. If you have some examples of Horne's mistakes, I would like to see them. If you haven't read his research, you owe him a public apology.

Also, don't lump me in with anyone else, since I synthesize research from many sources before offering my opinions on a public forum. I've been studying the case since junior high school and I've carefully read books on both sides of the issue. As always, you challenge none of the pertinent issues, but just do an extremely lazy drive by at Oswald at the end. Challenging what I write without specifics is also worthless. Saying "history has spoken" is exactly what I am here to fight.  You have produced nothing to make me believe LHO shot anyone on 11/22/63. When challenged, you produce no evidence whatsoever, only insults and obfuscation. How about some substance for once?

You have exactly no evidence to prove that AnybodyButOswald even so much as made an attempt to shoot Kennedy that day. You've proven nothing to show someone other than Oswald shot Tippit. And if you know someone other than the shooter in the Cuckoo's Nest knew there was going to be an attempt made on Kennedy that day, feel free to call a press conference.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2020, 03:56:01 AM by Bill Chapman »